Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2014, 08:52 AM   #31  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

Thanks Deb.

Made 3 days! Twisted my bad knee stepping out of the tub yesterday. Did the ice and heat thing for a few hours and I don't think I did any serious damage. Today it's just a bit tender. PHEW!

Angela, Carol, Heather, Brek - We miss you. Come on out of hiding and play.
Old 07-26-2014, 08:41 AM   #32  

Height: 5'7"

Judy so glad your here. Hope your better today!!
I found some low car crunchy taco shells. 4 gm of carbs and 40 calories. They are thin but have a good corn flavor. I will be having them for lunches this wk. just a little chicken and cheese lettuce and tomato. Yum!!

My fasting blood sugar is down to low 90s in the am. I'm super happy about it.
Scales are still stuck. I have slacked on exercise a bit but back at it. I'm going to try low carB clean eating. When I say low carb I'm thinking 80-100 gm. May do that for 2 wks and then adjust.
Old 07-26-2014, 08:53 AM   #33  

Good job with the blood sugar Deb! I've tried low carb but when I fall off (after about 3 days LOL) I do the giant crash and end up defeating the whole purpose.

I had a slip yesterday but had more than enough extra WW points to cover it. Lovely day today.

Plan to take the dog and my book and head to the park or a local nature area and read enjoying the super weather.
Old 07-26-2014, 02:50 PM   #34  

Hot humid day here in KY. Hit the stores and got a few items and some deals as well. Lunch at our Mexican place was good and I didn't overeat.
Need to go out and spray roundup but it's hot!!
May as well go out and get it over with.
Old 07-26-2014, 03:14 PM   #35  

Ate crap for lunch. Way too much crap. Stuffed myself and now I'm paying for it. Tums are my friend right now. Sure wish I'd listened to myself when I thought "Don't do it!".

Dinner may be a handful of frozen raspberries, or "nothing". Right now "nothing" sounds really good.
Old 07-28-2014, 07:20 AM   #36  

I am really trying hard not to over eat. My stomach just can't take it and I end up paying big time.
I'm doing pretty good. Need to increase exercise again.
Cooler weather is back. Thank God!! My garden needs rain bad I have decided I'm not going to water it at this point. I have picked so many squash this yr and I truly am full of it. My tomatoes and peppers are booming and I'm sad because they both hurt my stomach. I will gladly limit them to not have tummy issues again.
Old 07-28-2014, 09:55 AM   #37  

Deb, So sorry that the wonderful foods in your garden, the ones that are good for you and tasty, are giving you so much trouble. This is so sad. It's hard enough to try to control our weight without losing the veggies that most of us enjoy and are basics in our plans. {Hugs}

I had too many carbs again yesterday. I need to plan better today.

Last edited by j-ann; 07-28-2014 at 09:56 AM.
Old 07-30-2014, 08:57 AM   #38  

I go thru this every year with my digestive system. I just have to limit myself.
I am fat and so out of shape. I painted part of the bedroom yesterday and I am sore all over today. Lifting this body up and down a ladder all day is hard work. I use to paint and never break a sweat. Yesterday I was beet red faces and sweaty.
Food was good yesterday.
Old 07-30-2014, 03:34 PM   #39  

Yesterday was not bad but could have been better.

I visited the Amish, or Mennonite not sure which sect, fruit and veggie stand near Montezuma, NY this afternoon. Got sweet corn, blue berries, red raspberries, and fresh peas in the pod. I did not get zucchini, tomatoes, cinnamon buns, raspberry hand pies, pecan pies, or chocolate chip cookies. The last 4 were tough decisions.
Closed Thread