Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2014, 12:29 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 340/268.8/160

Height: 5'4"

Good Afternoon!!!

Checking in!! Happy to announce for my 6 month weigh in I have lost 66.6 pounds!!! This month alone I lost 11!! So proud!! Here arey progress pics for those that wanted to see them:

http://instagram.com/p/qZc5Xdp3Lu/

http://instagram.com/p/qZdK34p3MM/

DH and I are getting ready to make some tzatziki sauce to gonwith our greek chicken kebabs that we are going to grill at the state park today. We're going to Huntington Beach State Park. It's so beautiful there. I'm hoping the sun stays out so I can get some sun!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!!
Old 07-13-2014, 02:04 PM   #62  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

Betsy ~ Yeah I did have a busy day yesterday, The work out dvd was great, Im gonna do it again this morning after I eat breakfast and I'll do it again later on tonight.

I got up at 9:00 AM this morning and of course I let Clyde outside and I took my pills and I ate breakfast, Now Im about to eat lunch, I just plan to do my work out dvd after I eat lunch and I'll do it again later on tonight and Yes I STILL need to clean my room but I have to do it today cause if I dont do it today then I lied when I said I get the stuff I need done within a week.
Old 07-13-2014, 05:43 PM   #63  
rockin' my 60s!

Location: from Houston, TX—now in Maryland (Washington DC area)

S/C/G: 351/267/140

Height: 5'3"

Sam— Gosh, there's so much less of you! And more of your terrific smile! Way to go, girl!

Thanks for the encouraging comments, y'all, both about my depression and about Oscar being a wee little runt. Nénu weighs two and a half times what he does, but my breeder assures me they're all four very sweet and playful, and they sleep together in a big pile. I have high hopes that she will take care of her smaller brother. August 3rd is the big day when we drive up and get them. I'm starting to get so excited!

As for my depression, I took a serious down day yesterday, and was rewarded by today's being nearly depression-free. Bob and I watched the Formula One race we had taped from last weekend, and were thrilled to see one of our favorite drivers win in his home country of England. During my depression days I overdid it with the sugar-free muesli and cream, but today I'm 100% back on plan. If I end up gaining a bit after this month's trials, I won't mind a bit: it will all work out in the long run. I've been off the BERP for a long time now, so tomorrow morning I need to make a strong return to the work work work!

Last edited by Fiona W; 07-13-2014 at 05:43 PM.
Old 07-13-2014, 09:08 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 327/262.2/250

Height: 5'7"

Checking in just busy.
Old 07-14-2014, 11:34 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 396/351/160

Good morning all. Everyone must be busy, busy, busy because this thread is really quiet this month! Hope everyone is ok.

Fi Your greek chicken with the sauce sounds wonderful. And your pictures -- you are rockin' it!!!!! I noticed the same thing Fi did -- you are smiling now. What a great six months you've had and it's all because of what you've done.
Terra Sounds like you've got your day planned out -- did the cleaning get done. I had a wild hair this morning and straightened up the kitchen BEFORE I had breakfast. Don't know what's up with that.
Ubee Sounds like you're meeting yourself coming and going, but hope that it's in a good way. We miss your daily updates.

Not a lot going on here. I have got to get back to working on the yard or else it will be fall and I'll still have the 80 bags of mulch sitting down on the lower patio. The grands are coming for the weekend, so the house needs to get prepped for them. On the diet front, I am totally out of control lately and it must stop. I don't know what's going on with me mentally right now, but any semblance of self control is just lacking. Time to get back to being serious about this!
Old 07-14-2014, 01:47 PM   #66  

Good Afternoon!
Betsy slow down and drink your water. Your mulch is like my firewood. If we are not moving it, it will sit and wait for us. Is your food enviorment clean/clear? Since you are so good with numbers/charts maybe you could create a new one that will keep you on your toes.
Fi so glad you have a date for the kitties arrival! I hope you are staying depression free today and able to get see some more progress on the BERP.
Terra would you mind giving more detail about your dvd? Is there music, talking, scenery???
Sam my computer just shows a blank page when I go to your link. I keep trying but I can not get it. I'm sure you do look fab! I looked up your state park and was enjoying the pictures until I saw an alligator! Not used to that up here!
Silent the less I hear from you my friend the more crazy my imagination gets...
Angie hope family and work are giving you some time for yourself.
Yesterday was a day for friends and family. Today I am moving Mount Washmore.
Food choices are going well now I need to work on portion control.
Old 07-14-2014, 03:49 PM   #67  
:)

S/C/G: 330/

Height: 5'5"

Hi gals..
Well, haven't been here for awhile. Its so hard to get on when my husband is home and he's on vacation right now so yeah. I feel weird getting on when he's right there watching. Not sure why. I'm trying to figure out how to do it from my phone so I can do it anywhere and not his computer.. lol..

This is going to be quick. Were going through our bills and trying to do a budget right now and I'm taking a break. It's so depressing for me to do this since we don't have allot of money and something needs to change in our spending. ugh I hate it.
So I hope everyone is doing well. My eating is not terrible, but could be allot better. The important thing is I'm not quitting!
Have a great Monday gals!!
Old 07-14-2014, 04:43 PM   #68  
rockin' my 60s!

Location: from Houston, TX—now in Maryland (Washington DC area)

S/C/G: 351/267/140

Height: 5'3"

Well, I feel a bit guilty. Instead of working on the big decluttering project, I spent hours making a new collage. I hope y'all find it fun to look at! =smile=

Oh, and Betsy: you need to fix your posting so it says "Sam" at the top—not "Fi."
Old 07-15-2014, 09:48 AM   #69  
Foreign User with Heart

S/C/G: 323/see ticker/165

Height: 1,72m

Hi sweetys,

so I'm back, regained 8 punds and am feeling overall just down.

Work just sucks and I learned the hard way that I'm unable to stop eating when I'm really emotionally stressed. My little collegue nearly got herself fired and the overall mood is still - subdued.

The exboyfriend came around - asking me if we could be friends. I thought about it but noticed it wouldn't do me any good, so I denied. I've never done that before, kick someone as a friend out of my life. It hurts, because it's not who I see myself as - but it's better for me.

Yesterday my mother told me I must weight more than before weightloss and that I'm eating myself to death and make her unhappy and everything she does is without any sense and all my promises are empty...
and then she wonders that I want to go home to eat just to subdue these feelings?
But something is wrong, I have to admit that.
I'm bloated and look totally like a baloon, more so than before at that weight. I look tired and ill, although I feel quite good - most of the time.

I don't know what's happening. I wish I'd knew - so I could act against it.

But I'm still here...
Old 07-15-2014, 12:00 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 396/351/160

Good morning all. Hope that everyone is having a good OP day.

Sam I realized that I put Fi's name in the post to you, but hopefully you read it and knew it was for you. Having a senior moment here!
Ubee Sounds like you've been having fun with family and friends even if it did result in Mt. Washmore. The mulch pile will be gone by the end of summer. For on thing, I need a success in some area where I've started a project so that I know I can have success in all areas (that would be the great weight loss area) if I just put my mind to it. So, I'll drink that water, but the mulch pile is on my list to be gone.
Angie Making out a budget is such a good thing to do and so hard to stick to. Don't know if this helps, but every time I spend something using a debit or credit card, it immediately gets written down in the checkbook register so the money is there when the bill comes in. Also, I went through a period of writing down every single penny I spent and that was eye opening as well. All those coffees and "run in for a loaf of bread" visits to the grocery store were really adding up. Turn it into a contest to see how much under budget you can come in each pay period. It's also a great reason to stay on plan as I found out that eating healthy is actually cheaper than getting all the snack junk at the store and eating out so much. Hope I'm not over stepping here.
Fi Love this collage so much!!!!! And guilt is for people who have done something wrong which creating art is not in that category. I know the kitties are coming and you want it done, but it sounds like you've made so much progress that I'm sure they'll be able to get around the house just fine.
Sugar Hope those virtual hugs got to you in Germany because you definitely need some positive vibes coming your way. It sounds like you've got a lot of negatives in your life right now. Some of them may come from making the right decision (regarding the ex boyfriend) but they don't produce any immediate good feelings. It's hard to do, but realize that telling the ex no is probably a very positive thing to do in terms of loving yourself. Don't know if this mental exercise will help, but think about what makes you happy or at least contented. Then think about how you can incorporate more of it into your life. You sounded so happy when you were on vacation with your family. Maybe plan one event each week that you really want to do even if it's just going to a movie. And the 8 pound gain -- that happens to all of us. Just know that you can come here and post any time you're having those feelings of wanting to eat to assuage your emotions.

Time to head off to the gym and the doctor's and then get a lot of yard work done today since it's supposed to be cooler. I'm with you, Ubee, on learning portion control. That's definitely my next bugaboo that I need to conquer. Have a good day everyone.
Old 07-15-2014, 01:28 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 377/350/180

Height: 6'0"

I have a killer head cold Ubee quit imagining things. I've been laying on the couch a lot and going through forests worth of tissue. I only wish I was feeling up to well... anything lol. Eating crap and not excercising so kinda lazy to post here. Hope you all are doing great I didn't really read though. sorry hopefully i'll have more energy to be supportive sometime soon.
Old 07-15-2014, 03:34 PM   #72  

Good Afternoon!
Silent GET WELL!
Betsy what is the plan for the weekend with the grands?
Sugar may I suggest a trip to the doctor? As for not seeing yourself as someone who wouild turn a friend away-maybe he really wasn't that much of a friend. Sorry if that was harsh but most of us have at least one person we let treat us not in the best manner. Good luck and it is nice to see you. Pop in more often.
Fi love the collage! I know it says forest but at first glance I thought of the ocean. Wish I could send you some BERP be gone. I think it is sold out just like the fat be gone I am looking for...
Angie bills and weight loss go hand in hand in my world. Little changes soon add up to results. I so hear you on the privacy thing!!!
Terra what have you been up to?
I'm doing OK but my computer is being a pain so if you don't hear from me don't worry.
Old 07-15-2014, 04:02 PM   #73  
Turning Into A New Woman

Betsy ~ Yep I always plan out my days, Yes I got my cleaning done, Thats awesome that you got a wild hair yesterday and cleaned your kitchen before breakfast.

Ubee ~ Its a Walk Away The Pounds work out dvd. I havent been up too much, Scott and I got up at 8:30 this morning and then we went to go get his meds and while he was getting his meds mom and I both bought a book of stamps and then we went to walmart to get my money put back on my card for an order I didnt want and then we went to get dinner and now we're home for the day.

Sam ~ Congrats on the weight loss, Your doing Fantastic

Scott and I woke up at 8:30 this morning and my mom,Scott and I went to Dillions to get Scott's med's and while he was getting his med's Mom and I both bought a book of stamps and then we came back home and cleaned house and then we went to walmart to get money put back on my card for an item I ordered off of Walmart.com and then we went to Free Birds Burrito's to get dinner and then we came back home and ate dinner and we've been home since, Im gonna do my work out dvd tonight after my mom goes to bed and thats all of my plans for today. Today I also let Clyde outside and gave him fresh food and I took my pills like I always do.

Last edited by Terra1984; 07-15-2014 at 05:39 PM.
Old 07-15-2014, 09:11 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 340/268.8/160

Height: 5'4"

So I started to post yesterday and got side tracked so here goes for try number 2!!

Ubee Try going directly to my IG page http://www.instagram.com/sameatsclean26

Betsy I knew it was for me hehe

Sugar I'm sorry to hear things are going rough for you now. I wish I could reach through this computer and give you the hug of a lifetime! Things will get better with time just keep on pushin through love.

Silent My beautiful girl I'm sorry to hear about you being sick. I hope you feel better and please keep us updated!!

Terra Thanks for the love!! You're doing great too!! Keep it up dollface!!

So yesterday I worked on abs for 40 minutes and today I went to the gym with my friend for the first time since I've started my journey. I always work out at home so it was a nice change. We pushed it HARD for 2 hours and I even gave my friend who is probably 1/2 my size a run for her money!! It was great and I think I'm gonna go with her once or twice a week now.

I came home and DH had a yummy dinner waiting one. He made Koren BBQ chicken with a chilled green bean salad...it was so good!!!

I am having a great week!!! Can't wait to see my loss this week and it's only Tuesday!!!

Everyone have a great night!!
Old 07-15-2014, 10:24 PM   #75  
Turning Into A New Woman

Sam ~ Thanks for the encouragement

Tonight I did the 2 mile walk on WATP's dvd, I think Im gonna stick to doing the 2 mile walk for now on.
Closed Thread