300+ And Getting Fit After 40 # 322

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • Good job Bek! Nice loss. Stick to that program. EAT your breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost 1.4 lbs this week. If I'd been better at sticking to my program it probably would have been more. I'll gladly take the 1.4 though.
  • I lost 2 lbs this week. I am at 18 lbs now. My body is showing the loss so I'm super happy. My glucose was 110 today. For me it seems to run lower having a light snack right before bed.
  • 2.5 loss for me this week! We are doing this!

Angela and Heather - are you lurking?
  • I had a mammogram and ultrasound yesterday. I have a tumor that is not cancer but still has to come out. Hoping we can do it quickly!!
    Scales are down 2lbs today. That makes 18!!! Woohoo!!
  • Decent day yesterday. No epic failures. OP so far today.

Deb, bummer about the surgery. Hope it's quick and easy. Great job on the loss.

Carol, you too! We've got to keep this up!
  • Hello everyone! I really like the idea of posting daily. Today is my second day on Medifast and I have stuck to it 100% for these 2 days! (Does "pop" mean "perfect on plan"???)
    I will be weighing in weekly, so I will update accordingly. I look forward to having an outlet to come to during this process.

So glad to hear of everyone's progress and positives steps towards getting healthy! Let's do this!!
  • Welcome Essie !! Please post as often as you can. Many of us are just starting to lose again after gains. I know this site and my dear friends here have kept me from gaining it all back.
    Son is coming home today. I have a big roast in the crockpot. Thinking of turning the leftovers into veggie soup.
  • Day 3, still going strong!! I just received another shipment of meals that I'm excited to give it a try! Just out of curiosity I have weighted each morning to see if there is a change. I realize it can fluctuate greatly on a daily basis so you should only do it weekly, but still... I do it! lol So far it says I've lost 6.4. We'll see how accurate that is Thursday, which is my one week marker. )))
  • Ate a bit to much today and my stomach sure let me know!! Back at it hard !!
  • Medifast Day 4!!! I can officially say this is the longest I have stuck to a "diet" without cheating the least little bit, as sad as that is.
    I'm still in the mindset of being very determined, and yesterday I noticed towards the evening my hunger was not anything close to the first and second day. I guess I am in mild ketosis finally! It was tough fighting through the hunger because I wasn't used to feeling it, but I did it! My first mini goal is 299. I haven't been under 300 in almost 4 years! Let's go! )
  • How is everyone? I go to the dr today to set up my surgery.
    Hoping their scales show a loss.
    My stomach is still bothering me. I'm ready to find out what's going on with it!!
  • My surgery is July 7. He said he doesn't believe it's cancer. I will feel better when we know for sure. My colonospcy is a wk away. Dreading it!!!

My glucose numbers are back inline. Not sure why they were out of whack. I will continue to keep an eye on it.
    It's hot and humid here so I will wait till late evening to walk.
    Where is everyone??
  • I think the Drs are out to get you Deb. - Not really. Hope your surgery goes smoothly and you'll look back thankful that it was only a scare. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Judy I am so anxious to get it out!! I will never miss a mammogram again.
  • Put a little on at WW weigh in yesterday but the had a POP day. YAY!
    Paid bills this AM. I need to grow a money tree.

Hope it only quiet because everyone is enjoying Spring, or is it Summer. Can't remember if the Solstice is today or tomorrow.