Old 08-09-2014, 02:27 PM   #406  
Getting smaller everyday

S/C/G: HW: 393/IP: 347/CW: 198/GW:175

Height: 5'6

Katt -- Surgery has been on my mind. I do have a lot of excess skin and obviously we knew that was coming. But I'm always looking at my body because I don't want that to be a cloud over what I've already accomplished. I see so many people all over this site and others that stress about it and I don't want that to be me. I stressed for so long about my weight I would hate to lose all of this and have that stress hanging over me too. But like you I'm anxious to start maintaining because I know that's the hardest part of it and I want to make sure that I can do it.

Wanna - Thank you! I still can't believe that I've lost this much even after all this time. I've tried all my life to lose weight as I've always been chubby so to be so close to goal is so surreal for me.

Easily - I agree. When I was in my teens trying to lose weight I wanted to be "skinny". I had this unrealistic vision of how I would look when I lost weight. Now that I'm actually close to goal and I see how I look I realize I don't want to be the skinny I wanted so bad back then. It just doesn't interest me anymore. I'm liking the way I fit in clothes. I'm liking the options of clothing I have now. I like knowing that I can put in a workout dvd and do it with no problems anymore and I'm not heaving and taking a million breaks to get it done. I love knowing I can go for a walk and break out into mini jogs now, something I've never done. My body is so much stronger now. I can see muscles and bones I didn't even know I had under all that fat, lolol. It's just a great accomplishment and I'm glad that we're not focused on looking a certain way anymore. That puts a damper on things when in actuality I could never look like whatever I think skinny is in my head.
watchoutforthatcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 11:58 AM   #407  

S/C/G: 327/262.2/250

Height: 5'7"

Hi Everyone!
Easily the next four weeks sound wonderful. I hope your tummy gets strong and you walk so much that you wear out a pair of shoes!
Watchout I read a blog by one of our posters berryblondeboys. She talks about how she lost a lot of weight and was all stressed out by her skin. She had a partial regain and is losing again and is so happy with her bat wings and shrunken balloon belly. I've seen your pictures. You are a beauty!!!
Mandy so happy to see you staying under 300! Good work!
Sue the mental work is so hard. One thing I have to keep working on is that it is so important to certain people that I remain heavier then them. They do not hate me, it just screws up their whole perception of themselves. It also screws up my perception of myself. It took a lot for me to realize I deserve a nice life just like everyone else. I have a good marriage so I am not supposed to be thin, dress nice, have money...WRONG!
I also have anxiety about my loved ones safety so I totally get that. Hope you are doing better...
Katt what have you been up to?
I am doing well. Like Sue I've been working on the mental game. I find myself in a happy place which is not always good for weightloss. I am sure if I wait a day something will come along to shake things up.
Ubee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 08:46 PM   #408  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

SUE - Hey hun .. nope .. I didnt think I would get into the 200s let alone below 250 and approaching the 220s .. regardless of the treadmill lol. Had a lovely time with my daughter and yes we baked a few goodies to fill her containers for the week which was nice too As for getting mentally on track .. admittedly the reason I am having to be REALLY strict with myself is because I let the compliments hold me back .. strange as that sounds .. when others noticed I think it was like finally someone has noticed .. I can slow down now .. but for me a slow down is too close to a stop, hover and rise lol .. so you will get it back too Im sure .. because now you KNOW what you are doing I love what you said about the beating yourself up over sliding .. I do that all the time too .. but then I saw a quote at the gym which sort of put things into something I could work with … “Saying oh well Ive gone off plan already today might as well have that extra piece too, is like saying oh I dropped my phone I might as well stomp on it” … that might not be word for word .. but its the general idea lol. As for your friends and family, I am sure they will be fine. Its hard when they are so far, but think of the incredible adventures they will have to tell you, the pictures and the memories. I was given letters that my grandparents sent back home when they were on their world tour before I was born, admittedly the world was a lot friendlier back then, but there were still issues to face. But when I read the letters and the descriptions of places they had been and things they had done, I just wanted to see them too .. and I got to see some of them in 2004 when I had the chance to go all the way to Europe, and then to Canada to meet my family .. I did this when there was still a lot of anxiety over 911 etc to the extreme, which was very strange for me to come face to face with as we dont have that over here … would love to say ever, but yet will be the more realistic answer. But just think of the great reunion when your family are back and how wonderful you will be looking and the stories they will tell … its an adventure for them as well as for you. Embrace it and take the time to learn more about what you are really capable of Hugs

MANDY - Nice to see your green streak continuing Sometimes I think when you have a lot of things going on you actually dont eat as much as you think and you do more than you think you do. Keep up the great work

EASILY - 3000 miles???? OMG .. That is like .. like .. crap .. what is that like??? .. wow .. NZ from the tip of the North Island to the southern tip of Stewart Island (which is the below our South Island) .. is like 1000 miles (a little more really but not much) .. and the width is like 220miles .. so you like drove 3 of NZ .. holy moly!! As for your stairs .. at least you have a built in workout you have access to daily Hope your tummy is feeling better?

WATCH - Im with you on the surgery .. I dont like myself naked already so when I reach goal lord knows what I will be thinking, but I will keep in mind the maintaining for at least a year before I even think of any form of surgery. I too am in awe of the weight you have lost .. when you tell people do they say “wow, that is like a person” lol .. I get a giggle over that .. still weird though.

EASILY - In regards to surgery .. I wish it was just my stomach .. but I have boobs that can fold in half now lol .. and regardless of the arm exercises there is still a wing happening .. albeit not at much flapping as there was Glad to see you are happy with your scale results .. I think we are so hard on ourselves when we aren’t near them really .. we think we are doing so much worse that we are quite often because we are not doing our usual routine .. but its still a good learning curve

UBEE - Im here!! lol .. I think you definitely deserve the best in life. I think too often we are so focused on what others think or have .. its like keeping up with the Joneses … so many times people get put into certain boxes .. and are not expected to change or alter at all .. whether that means that someones mental catalogue just can’t handle change I dont know .. but I like to think that in life everyone can change regardless in age, sex, religious or political beliefs, size, heck hair colour and partners lol .. I like to think that is what life is about isn’t it? Growing, changing, evolving into the best you that you can be, and if others find that disturbing or distressful in their great plan, then they can easily remove themselves from the disturbance. I would love to say I have friends that I have had since a little child .. heck .. even since college lol .. but while I do talk to a few occasionally I dont have any close friends really .. one is like my little sister so that is a different sort of relationship .. but the others .. its nice to have a catch up .. maybe a coffee .. but I dont do that each week .. heck even each month lol .. I acknowledge the changes that have come with time, and learn to embrace those that I may not understand at first, but we aren’t living in bubbles .. and no one has the right to tell you what is expected of your life .. because YOU are the one that has to live it

Well .. I have been working hard .. and for a change I am keeping a daily weight chart .. only for the week though .. this would do my head in if I had to do it permanently lol .. so here are my results from Sunday to today (Tuesday) .. so far so good .. I have pushed my goal a little further down just in case my scales dont match the scales at the treadmill place .. would be gutted if I go down there smack on goal at home and be up a pound with them lol ..

Sunday - 236.3 pounds
Monday - 234.6 pounds
Tuesday - 232.1 pounds

GOAL by Monday - 227 pounds

As you can see .. so far so good If I managed to make the goal I will be shocked lol .. but will keep doing what I am doing .. which isn’t much different that what I was doing last week .. except - no bread, no pasta, no chocolate, no COFFEE .. argggh .. and the only drinking I am doing is either water or green tea. I have my shake or cereal for breakfast, nut bars for lunch and then chicken with vegetables for dinner .. no dessert this week either lol .. darn it, was getting used to that treat. Been doing this plan since Sunday night - oh and no eating after 9pm. Had today off work, but got called in for a few hours so just got home and relaxing for the day .. not sure if I will add gym in this week or not .. probably Thursday will fit a workout in .. but will try not to make it a big one as my weight goes back up again then lol ..

Hugs all .. sorry for the long read .. but you know me .. babbler
Nightkatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 10:29 PM   #409  
Getting smaller everyday

S/C/G: HW: 393/IP: 347/CW: 198/GW:175

Height: 5'6

Week 01 - MAY 05 - MAY 11: 225.6 (-1.2) TOM
Week 02 - MAY 12 - MAY 18: 220.6 (-5)
Week 03 - MAY 19 - MAY 25: 217 (-3.6)
Week 04 - MAY 26 - JUN 01: 216.4 (-.6) TOM
Week 05 - JUN 02 - JUN 08: 214.6 (-1.8)
Week 06 - JUN 09 - JUN 15: 214 (-.6) Officially 15 lbs away from onderland!
Week 07 - JUN 16 - JUN 22: 213 (-1)
Week 08 - JUN 23 - JUN 29: 212.2 (-.8) TOM. Have you ever just had a huge woosh and TOM took it from right under your feet? Yeah that happened to me. GRRRR.
Week 09 - JUN 30 - JUL 06: 207.2 (-5)
Week 10 - JUL 07 - JUL 13: 207.2 (-0) Ughhhhh. At least it's not a gain.
Week 11 - JUL 14 - JUL 20: 204.4 (-2.8)
Week 12 - JUL 21 - JUL 27: 205.2 (+0.7) TOM. It ALWAYS does this when I'm so close!
Week 13 - JUL 28 - AUG 03: 200.8 (-4.4) It's getting so close it's making me sick. lolol
Week 14 - AUG 04 - AUG 10: 201.2 (+.3)
Week 15 - AUG 11 - AUG 17: 201.8 (+.6) TOM

Week 16 - AUG 18 - AUG 24:
Week 17 - AUG 25 - AUG 31:

My weight is literally toying with me. It's humorous at this point. I think 199 is a myth. I have yet to experience it. -_- It's funny though, whenever I have a weigh in like this I get a ton of compliments. lolol. Not sure if it's a coincidence.

Katt - Yessss. I do get that. Or when people are genuinely confused that I had that much to lose to begin with. People go through a whole range of emotion when it comes to my weight loss. lolol. Suddenly people who never mentioned anything about my body or how I dress feel like they're the authority on me and my diet and how I'm dressing. Guys that weren't interested in me and could to talk to me all day shy away from me now. It's just really bizarre all of the attention I'm getting because of this. I too am going to wait a whole year of maintaining before I decide on the next step, if there even needs to be one.

Ubee - Your words are always so kind to me. Thank you so much! And you're right. i will take my flabby arms and saggy stomach over what I was ANY DAY. I have to keep telling myself that above all else my health is the prime reason of losing the weight in the first place. How I look is a bonus, and it's way better than I was before.

Last edited by watchoutforthatcar; 08-11-2014 at 10:30 PM.
watchoutforthatcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 09:49 AM   #410  

S/C/G: 327/262.2/250

Height: 5'7"

Hi Everyone!
We are having a nice cool rainy day and it feels like a treat. I'll be heading "up north" for a few days to spend time with family. I know it will be hectic but I've got some nephews that need big old lady kisses from me!
Watchout you are so close to it!!! I love your positive attitude about your health, we've got to keep our priorities straight! I get this confused brain feeling when I see that you've lost 146.2 pounds in a little over 10 months. As for compliments when the scale is stuck that used to happen to me also. I think it is the weightloss fairy working her magic to keep us on track.
Katt I so want you to get that treadmill! Like you my closest friend is my hubby. As for surgery I think I am going to need it. My panus is so huge. It is where I carry most of my weight. From what I've read it can cause back pain, and all kinds of nasty stuff I don't want to think about today. Love it when you babble. In case you don't know it you are a big help.
Ubee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 04:24 PM   #411  
Trying again

WATCH - Argggh . you do love playing with the 200-201 dont you and Im sure you will see Onederland .. I do know it exists .. Ive seen it on other peoples tags lol … Im the same though … reverting to KG rather than pounds (in NZ our main measurement is kg no pounds lol) … so I started at 164kg and had this thought that I just wanted to get into double figures .. so 99kg .. I must admit when I thought of losing 65kg I though NO WAY .. but Im now 6kg away from that and Im like Huh? Im now the closest I have been to that goal, but last week I was pulling away from it again and I was starting to think maybe Im meant to be a triple figure not a double one lol. As for TOM butting in for this weigh in … look at how much you drop when it leaves! Onederland must be right round the corner I have noticed different treatment too .. not so much by one on one interaction .. but like when I get the bus, have people willing to sit next to me now whereas before I actually had people standing up rather than taking the seat next to me .. it was like fat was an infection they didnt want to get lol … not that I really like the fact people do sit next to me now lol .. I liked the space I had and didnt have coughing and sniffing (or smells!) next to me lol. I do get told what clothes I should get now .. which does bug me .. I know I have never been a fashion follower .. but I know what I like and what I feel comfortable in .. and I figure if Im comfortable .. then I can be confidant

UBEE - Okee .. I failed biology lol … what exactly is a panus? I know I have back pain from the boobs .. not to mention all of the car accidents I have been in (just call me Crash Test Dummy). So far I am working well towards hitting the treadmill goal .. does make me wonder how much further down I would be if I have been focused this whole challenge lol .. but then I wouldn’t have enjoyed it so much .. admittedly this week is strict and I know me well enough to know I wouldn’t stick to it .. but its nice to know that if I need to I can do it in small doses

So woke up after a stormy night to a lovely day .. not as cold as the rest of the week has been, still cloudy but blue sky is trying to push through .. and I have caved on one restriction .. COFFEE .. yip .. I really needed one this morning lol .. and its LOVELY! So I will savour it and know its my one treat for the week .. figure middle of the week is a good time to treat oneself

Ended up not relaxing for the day off .. I just can’t lol .. then when I was cleaning up the kitchen I noticed that my eggs were near expiry so I thought OMG .. dont want to waste that many eggs (It was almost a full tray) .. so I threw some things together and made Chocolate Banana cupcakes to take into work .. and then I tried to make something with the ring cake tin I have for hunny to have for dessert .. and I came up with a Coconut Ring Cake .. using coconut cream instead of milk in it too … was quite happy with it .. especially that it actually came OUT of the pan cos I tend to leave half of the darn thing behind no matter how well I grease it lol .. then I made a coconut lemon icing for it .. and hunny loves it Worked out the calories for the cupcakes and they are about 250 cal each .. not the lightest ones I have made .. but could have been worse lol .. the cake itself has no butter .. I should have used non-dairy spread in my icing but I didnt think about that until too late lol. I still need to work out the calories for the ring cake cos I am trying to remember what I put in it lol ..

Tomorrow I am starting to design what I am making for our morning tea morning at work for the customers (which we are promoting) .. it also falls on the same day as Red Nose Day in NZ .. which is the major fundraising day for CureKids which is a group that researches children’s illnesses (not just cancers) .. I have done something every year for this so happy I can do it again this year .. one year I shaved all of my hair off I think I will make a Choc Orange Cupcake which will have a jaffa on top (jaffas are like chocolate balls with an orange coating on - huge in NZ lol) cos that will represent the red nose. For those that dont like orange will make a White Chocolate Raspberry cupcake with maybe a cream cheese frosting .. or a coconut one … then I will do my caramel crunch slice and maybe grannies Ginger Crunch … and for those that prefer savoury .. maybe some pinwheel scones with cheese and ham in .. that one I have to think about .. possibly mini quiche perhaps … sooooo next Thursday will be a busy day in the kitchen for me (22nd is Red Nose day).

Here is todays weigh in results .. inching down .. just realised Im below my ticker YAY! but won’t change it until Friday when my official weigh in day is

Sunday - 236.3 pounds
Monday - 234.6 pounds
Tuesday - 232.1 pounds
Wednesday - 231.9 pounds
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -

Have a good day all
Old 08-13-2014, 08:11 AM   #412  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

Katt..you have that joy in your heart that tells you to keep moving and doing! I envy that! Those treats sound wonderful and my mouth is watering...

Easily...your walks and your trip make me feel like I am not here in Florida.. Thank you for your words!

Ubee... Our minds are something else.. aren't they. We can DO ANYTHING if we put our minds to it.. but sometimes our minds tell us - Heck No!.. Maybe we just need to tell our minds that I don't care what you say... we are going to do it! I am now having to have to do that with looking for a job.. I hate "cold calling" for a job and it seems that most of the applications are online.. that takes away the "personal" first impression and those are sometimes the better ones... sigh..

Back on my good eating tho.. so I can control something. Will also have a Driveway/Garage sale this weekend to make enough money to pay some bills next month.. then I am toast...

SW 4/28 225.8
Lbs to lose: 29 lbs
GW - 196.8 oh wow

Week 01 - MAY 05 - MAY 11: 222.2 (-3.6 ) Total loss= 3.6 good start!
Week 02 - MAY 12 - MAY 18: DNW (Bad Sue!)
Week 03 - MAY 19 - MAY 25: 229.0 (+6.8) total loss = +3.2 boo..GONE next week!
Week 04 - MAY 26 - JUN 01: 224.2 (-4.8) total loss = 1.6 so far .. sigh
Week 05 - JUN 02 - JUN 08: 220.4 (-3.8) total loss = -5.4 total Yay! did a fat fast last weekend
Week 06 - JUN 09 - JUN 15: 218.4 (-2.0) total loss = -7.4 cool beans!
Week 07 - JUN 16 - JUN 22: 218.8 (+.4) total loss = -7.0 Should be 12 by now!
Week 08 - JUN 23 - JUN 29: 220.2 (+1.4) total loss -5.6 (note I did get up to 225)
Week 09 - JUN 30 - JUL 06: 220.6 (+.4) total loss -5.2 I am finally going down and Boy do I need to move the right way!
Week 10 - JUL 07 - JUL 13: 216.0 (-4.6) total loss 9.8 lbs.. I was 215 yesterday... booo 19.2 more to go!
Week 11 - JUL 14 - JUL 20: 215.2 (-.8) total loss 10.6 lbs Hooray!
Week 12 - JUL 21 - JUL 27: 213.2 (-2.0) total loss 12.6
Week 13 - JUL 28 - AUG 03: 210.8 (-2.4) total loss 15.0
Week 14 - AUG 04 - AUG 10: 216.0 (+6.8 total loss 9.8 )
Week 15 - AUG 11 - AUG 17: 213.6 (-2.4 total loss 12.2 - I have more to go!)
Week 16 - AUG 18 - AUG 24:
FINAL WEIGH IN - AUG 31

Last edited by wannaskipandlaugh; 08-13-2014 at 08:14 AM.
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 08:56 AM   #413  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

ALI.... I hope you are okay! We miss you!
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 05:42 PM   #414  
~*Mandy*~

S/C/G: 330.6/Ticker/<170

Height: 5'9"

Hi all!

Just checking in really quickly to say hi and let you all know I'm still on plan!

My weigh in yesterday was 294.8, so more than halfway through the 290s.

Got a chicken in the crock pot for dinner tonight, and it smells amazing. I used this recipe, if anyone is curious: http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2008...d-chicken.html

Can't change my ticker for some reason. I think the TickerFactory website is wonky, because I put in my PIN to edit, and it takes me to the screen to make a new ticker, then if I try to make a new ticker, it won't let me select a background for it, it just refreshes the page. Hopefully they get that sorted out soon.

Have a great day!
FeraFilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 04:06 AM   #415  
Trying again

Wrote this this morning but it wouldnt load it (just as well I copied before I sent it lol) ...

Morning everyone ... well its my day off but heading into work so a little bleary eyed through my own fault lol .. I was up until 330am working on a copy of my cookbook for my hunny to print up to send to my daughter as a rough draft for her in case she wants to add any of her creations or note changes she has made to mine for variety But I dont mind .. was going to bake today .. but I think I will leave that for Saturday now ... or tonight ... have a nap when I get home instead

Still on my downward trend (thank goodness cos I did have a treat yesterday lol)
Sunday - 236.3 pounds
Monday - 234.6 pounds
Tuesday - 232.1 pounds
Wednesday - 231.9 pounds
Thursday - 231.3 pounds
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -

Am breaking my water/green tea only rule too cos I really need a coffee lol .. still its only a single shot and trim milk so not so bad I did say to hunny I will probably nap when I get home .. but chances are higher that I won't cos I will keep thinking of the things I wanted to try out today with baking lol but will see anyway.

SUE - I am feeling pretty good this week .. I have a specific goal again and I find that really helps me with my target because I am competitive I am finding lol ... I know I set the challenges but this year I didnt have like a specific reason for wanting to reach the next goal .. last year it was my wedding ... but even the treadmill didnt seem to trigger my competitiveness until now! I have our anniversary as a reason for my next challenge .. so hopefully that will give me just as much incentive as last years one did lol. Great loss this week .. and lookee in double figures again I know what you mean about cold calling, I was doing that at the beginning of the year and its not a fun thing, but Im sure you will find something .. what sort of work are you looking for??

Forgot to come back and tell you about my day yesterday. It was slow in store but that gave a couple of us a chance to try on a bunch of the new clothes so we could see how they fit and look on different body shapes etc .. Im the largest in the team so I gave the "big girl" image and one of the others is nicely petite so it was the other end of the spectrum and boy its interesting seeing the same design on 2 different bodies! I did get a wonderful boost too .. we have this maxi dress in .. not fond of the pattern on the material for me personally but it is a lovely dress .. so I grabbed the 20 (automatically lol) .. had to grab the 18 ... THEN the 16!! After that I put on the lovely jumpsuit that I want to get and it fit really nice, got lots of Yeses for that one .. and went to get a jacket to put with it and went again from a 20 down to a 16!! Put on a maxi skirt (which didnt suit me cos it hid my legs and apparently I shouldn't do that lol) but I had a singlet top on (which I only ever wear under things usually) and a shrug and that looked good ... last outfit was a pair of size 18 non-stretch jeans (WHICH FIT!!) and then a few different tops. I found I suit the stripes that are about 1 inch wide, thinner stripes not so much and wider ones not so much either lol .. a long sleeve top looked nice but the pattern didnt work with my boobs lol .. so different design on the front in the same style was fine .. and the no no is the chiffon type shirt .. not that it doesn't look good with me, but it falls at the front from my chest so it makes it look like I have a big belly again and that is not the idea .. darn really cos I liked that top!

Im also discovering another positive side to my job, and its showing me quite clearly how we judge ourselves with the wrong eyes. I had a lady come in and try on the jumpsuit (I had already tried it on another day but boss wasn't there to give her advice or comment) and she looked lovely and curvy in it, she put it back saying she wanted to lose a bit more weight first and I thought wow .. really you looked great in that, very feminine .... only after she left and I went to hang it back up that I realised she had tried on the same size as me! It was a good lesson, one I am still learning ... but its a great job to have when you are on this journey cos you really do see all shapes and sizes and it does help to get your mind in the right location Not always lol .. but its getting a little easier each day/week
Old 08-14-2014, 04:16 AM   #416  
Trying again

So got home early afternoon after a busy morning to a wonderful hail storm hitting me as soon as I got off the bus .. OMG .. yuck .. I do love hail . but not when i am out in it lol .. big balls of hail and darn cold .. my body was warm in my new jacket .. but my legs and head took a pummelling lol ... but got home .. stripped off and heated up under the heat pump until my body defrosted .. we got a bit of a storm in Welly today .. mega big lightning .. cant remember it ever being like this .. it actually nearly destroyed one of the display model things in town by blowing off the top half of it and hit right next to the war memorial the next strike .. gave a lot of people a scare. Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of the big 6.6 earthquake that hit Wellington, fortunately no loss of life for it, but a lot of damage to some part of the city, and some parts still havent reopened due to structure damage .. but the odds of anything happening are slim to none tomorrow so Im not worried

No baking got done .. but no nap either lol .. I ended up working on the last part of my book to get printed up next week to send up .. its all about Christmas goodies .. treats I would make when creating gift baskets or goodie bags for my daughter to take to school for her teachers etc .. so I thought it would be good to go through those again and see if any are good to keep .. not thinking about the lo-cal versions for these as these are treat things and sometimes you just need a calorie treat with all the "bad things" in it lol.

So heading to bed shortly .. definitely tired now .. and another full day tomorrow Just having my green tea and then off to bed .. I did have a couple of no-nos today, but as it was all I had I dont think it will hit me too bad .. cross fingers..
Old 08-14-2014, 04:19 AM   #417  
Trying again

Just realised we are close to the 500 posts limit .. so have started a new thread to carry on the rest of the challenge in .. see you there

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-...ml#post5055723

Hope this link works lol