- Hey hun .. nope .. I didnt think I would get into the 200s let alone below 250 and approaching the 220s .. regardless of the treadmill lol. Had a lovely time with my daughter and yes we baked a few goodies to fill her containers for the week which was nice too
As for getting mentally on track .. admittedly the reason I am having to be REALLY strict with myself is because I let the compliments hold me back .. strange as that sounds .. when others noticed I think it was like finally someone has noticed .. I can slow down now .. but for me a slow down is too close to a stop, hover and rise lol .. so you will get it back too Im sure .. because now you KNOW what you are doing
I love what you said about the beating yourself up over sliding .. I do that all the time too .. but then I saw a quote at the gym which sort of put things into something I could work with … “Saying oh well Ive gone off plan already today might as well have that extra piece too, is like saying oh I dropped my phone I might as well stomp on it” … that might not be word for word .. but its the general idea lol. As for your friends and family, I am sure they will be fine. Its hard when they are so far, but think of the incredible adventures they will have to tell you, the pictures and the memories. I was given letters that my grandparents sent back home when they were on their world tour before I was born, admittedly the world was a lot friendlier back then, but there were still issues to face. But when I read the letters and the descriptions of places they had been and things they had done, I just wanted to see them too .. and I got to see some of them in 2004 when I had the chance to go all the way to Europe, and then to Canada to meet my family .. I did this when there was still a lot of anxiety over 911 etc to the extreme, which was very strange for me to come face to face with as we dont have that over here … would love to say ever, but yet will be the more realistic answer. But just think of the great reunion when your family are back and how wonderful you will be looking and the stories they will tell … its an adventure for them as well as for you. Embrace it and take the time to learn more about what you are really capable of
- Nice to see your green streak continuing
Sometimes I think when you have a lot of things going on you actually dont eat as much as you think and you do more than you think you do. Keep up the great work
- 3000 miles???? OMG .. That is like .. like .. crap .. what is that like??? .. wow .. NZ from the tip of the North Island to the southern tip of Stewart Island (which is the below our South Island) .. is like 1000 miles (a little more really but not much) .. and the width is like 220miles .. so you like drove 3 of NZ .. holy moly!! As for your stairs .. at least you have a built in workout you have access to daily
Hope your tummy is feeling better?
- Im with you on the surgery .. I dont like myself naked already so when I reach goal lord knows what I will be thinking, but I will keep in mind the maintaining for at least a year before I even think of any form of surgery. I too am in awe of the weight you have lost .. when you tell people do they say “wow, that is like a person” lol .. I get a giggle over that .. still weird though.
- In regards to surgery .. I wish it was just my stomach .. but I have boobs that can fold in half now lol .. and regardless of the arm exercises there is still a wing happening .. albeit not at much flapping as there was
Glad to see you are happy with your scale results .. I think we are so hard on ourselves when we aren’t near them really .. we think we are doing so much worse that we are quite often because we are not doing our usual routine .. but its still a good learning curve
- Im here!! lol .. I think you definitely deserve the best in life. I think too often we are so focused on what others think or have .. its like keeping up with the Joneses … so many times people get put into certain boxes .. and are not expected to change or alter at all .. whether that means that someones mental catalogue just can’t handle change I dont know .. but I like to think that in life everyone can change regardless in age, sex, religious or political beliefs, size, heck hair colour and partners lol .. I like to think that is what life is about isn’t it? Growing, changing, evolving into the best you that you can be, and if others find that disturbing or distressful in their great plan, then they can easily remove themselves from the disturbance. I would love to say I have friends that I have had since a little child .. heck .. even since college lol .. but while I do talk to a few occasionally I dont have any close friends really .. one is like my little sister so that is a different sort of relationship .. but the others .. its nice to have a catch up .. maybe a coffee .. but I dont do that each week .. heck even each month lol .. I acknowledge the changes that have come with time, and learn to embrace those that I may not understand at first, but we aren’t living in bubbles .. and no one has the right to tell you what is expected of your life .. because YOU are the one that has to live it
Well .. I have been working hard .. and for a change I am keeping a daily weight chart .. only for the week though .. this would do my head in if I had to do it permanently lol .. so here are my results from Sunday to today (Tuesday) .. so far so good .. I have pushed my goal a little further down just in case my scales dont match the scales at the treadmill place .. would be gutted if I go down there smack on goal at home and be up a pound with them lol ..
Sunday - 236.3 pounds
Monday - 234.6 pounds
Tuesday - 232.1 pounds
GOAL by Monday - 227 pounds
As you can see .. so far so good
If I managed to make the goal I will be shocked lol .. but will keep doing what I am doing .. which isn’t much different that what I was doing last week .. except - no bread, no pasta, no chocolate, no COFFEE .. argggh .. and the only drinking I am doing is either water or green tea. I have my shake or cereal for breakfast, nut bars for lunch and then chicken with vegetables for dinner .. no dessert this week either lol .. darn it, was getting used to that treat. Been doing this plan since Sunday night - oh and no eating after 9pm. Had today off work, but got called in for a few hours so just got home and relaxing for the day .. not sure if I will add gym in this week or not .. probably Thursday will fit a workout in .. but will try not to make it a big one as my weight goes back up again then lol ..
Hugs all .. sorry for the long read .. but you know me .. babbler