Getting smaller everyday

S/C/G: HW: 393/IP: 347/CW: 198/GW:175

Height: 5'6

Week 01 - MAY 05 - MAY 11: 225.6 (-1.2) TOM
Week 02 - MAY 12 - MAY 18: 220.6 (-5)
Week 03 - MAY 19 - MAY 25: 217 (-3.6)
Week 04 - MAY 26 - JUN 01: 216.4 (-.6) TOM
Week 05 - JUN 02 - JUN 08: 214.6 (-1.8)
Week 06 - JUN 09 - JUN 15: 214 (-.6) Officially 15 lbs away from onderland!
Week 07 - JUN 16 - JUN 22: 213 (-1)
Week 08 - JUN 23 - JUN 29: 212.2 (-.8) TOM. Have you ever just had a huge woosh and TOM took it from right under your feet? Yeah that happened to me. GRRRR.
Week 09 - JUN 30 - JUL 06: 207.2 (-5)
Week 10 - JUL 07 - JUL 13: 207.2 (-0) Ughhhhh. At least it's not a gain.
Week 11 - JUL 14 - JUL 20: 204.4 (-2.8)
Week 12 - JUL 21 - JUL 27: 205.2 (+0.7) TOM. It ALWAYS does this when I'm so close!
Week 13 - JUL 28 - AUG 03: 200.8 (-4.4) It's getting so close it's making me sick. lolol
Week 14 - AUG 04 - AUG 10: 201.2 (+.3)

Week 15 - AUG 11 - AUG 17:
Week 16 - AUG 18 - AUG 24:

Soooo...I'm just never going to see 199 on my scale. I'm going to be 200 lbs for the rest of my life. It's SOOO close! UGH.
watchoutforthatcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 09:22 PM   #392  
~*Mandy*~

S/C/G: 330.6/Ticker/<170

Height: 5'9"

Back from my trip!

The congregation voted 101-3 to issue the call. Hubby has a church and we get to move into that beautiful house!

FeraFilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 09:49 PM   #393  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

WATCH - You know you will see it ... you are right .. its so close ... Im sure next weigh in will hit it .. keep pushing

MANDY - Yay .. congrats hun .. Im sure you will be very happy and what a beautiful location

Had a lovely day with my daughter and grandkids on Sunday .. have gone completely off the rails this week .. so will just have to hope that I will recover that before Friday I was going to go to the gym today, but aching all over so hunny has suggested I take a full day to actually STOP ... half way through, and Im having a hard time not doing anything lol .. but its probably something I need to avoid anything worse happening (throat already starting to get sore so must be wearing myself down again .. grr).

My grandkids are growing so quick! Had lots of cuddles and chats with them, daughter and I baked the afternoon, and her and hunny made a lovely lunch for us together. Really lovely. The weather was terrible on the way back, very nerve wracking really ... pouring down in sheets making it very scary at some points .. but we got home safe and sound.

I hope everyone else is doing ok and keeping warm .. or cool lol .. hugs all !
Nightkatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 06:35 AM   #394  

S/C/G: 327/262.2/250

Height: 5'7"

Hi Everyone!
Katt take care of yourself! Glad you had such a nice time with your family. Are you running a fever and maybe your body is trying to fight something off?
Mandy Congrats! When is the move?
Watchout you are so cute. Of course you are going to get below 200. More importantly you are going to stay below 200! It is so exciting!
I started a one week POP challenge because I need to get one week under my belt to get my faith back in myself. Didn't know it was going to be such an eye opener into how many bad habits had sneaked back in!
Ubee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 04:09 PM   #395  
Trying again

Morning everyone Well its middle of the week (for me anyway lol) and Im still feeling a little achy but a lot better than I was yesterday. I managed to make it through the day doing nothing .. but boy did that make me tired .. so weird! I dont expect the scales to be nice to me on Friday, I had a bad weekend and haven't been to the gym all week, not allowed to overdo it tomorrow when I go trying to make up for the week lol .. and then tonight Im going out for dinner with some old co-workers as one of them has come back from Japan for a couple of weeks and we haven't gotten together for a couple of years .. so might have a couple of drinks .. will see and try to behave though lol.

UBEE - Gotta ask .. what is POP?? Have I missed it mentioned somewhere?? Was trying to work out what it stood for but nothing is coming to mind lol. Keep the faith in yourself though .. Ive got faith in you

So just chilling at starbucks for a little longer before I head to work .. hopefully the coffee will kick in lol .. its gonna be a long day otherwise. Hope everyone else is doing ok and having a good week ... just saw a post on FB ... made me laugh ...
Lets face it .. after Monday & Tuesday .. even the calendar says W T F! ..

hehehehehehe
Old 08-05-2014, 04:23 PM   #396  
~*Mandy*~

The move will happen around the end of this month, start of next month.

Gonna be SOOOOOO busy!
Old 08-05-2014, 04:42 PM   #397  

Mandy hopefully staying busy will help the pounds drop even faster.
Katt loved the W T F joke! POP means Perfectly On Plan. I try not to think in the terms of perfect BUT it is only for one week and I do way too much of "A little of this isn't going to hurt..." Thanks for your kind words. Have fun with your friends.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:07 AM   #398  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeraFilia View Post
Back from my trip!

The congregation voted 101-3 to issue the call. Hubby has a church and we get to move into that beautiful house!

!!!! Never a DOUBT!
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 08:30 AM   #399  
Sue finding inner song

Watch.. you WILL see that magical "1" number.. I bet before the end of this week!

Katt.... sigh.. I know what you are going thru and having had a bad weekend (eating wise) too! sigh.. Darn water weight gain ! GRRR..

Fera.... I am so THRILLED for you!.. Your Life is moving forward with a purpose!

Ubee ... LOL I have seen stay away from POP (Soda) and stay on POP (on plan) I love the shortened terms! and How was Door County?? I hope you had a terrific time and stayed away from the Fudge! Just think of the joy of the trip... (extremly Jealous Sue here!!!) and I hope you are having a really really good day!

Easily... I hope you are having a WONDERFUL trip thru this country to your destination (Unless you have already reached Oregon/Washington!!)

Me.. hated to post this.. but must take account for myself! Can't hide.. Looking forward to next week's weigh in... Won't make my goal.. But I want to get as close as I can!

SW 4/28 225.8
Lbs to lose: 29 lbs
GW - 196.8 oh wow

Week 01 - MAY 05 - MAY 11: 222.2 (-3.6 ) Total loss= 3.6 good start!
Week 02 - MAY 12 - MAY 18: DNW (Bad Sue!)
Week 03 - MAY 19 - MAY 25: 229.0 (+6.8) total loss = +3.2 boo..GONE next week!
Week 04 - MAY 26 - JUN 01: 224.2 (-4.8) total loss = 1.6 so far .. sigh
Week 05 - JUN 02 - JUN 08: 220.4 (-3.8) total loss = -5.4 total Yay! did a fat fast last weekend
Week 06 - JUN 09 - JUN 15: 218.4 (-2.0) total loss = -7.4 cool beans!
Week 07 - JUN 16 - JUN 22: 218.8 (+.4) total loss = -7.0 Should be 12 by now!
Week 08 - JUN 23 - JUN 29: 220.2 (+1.4) total loss -5.6 (note I did get up to 225)
Week 09 - JUN 30 - JUL 06: 220.6 (+.4) total loss -5.2 I am finally going down and Boy do I need to move the right way!
Week 10 - JUL 07 - JUL 13: 216.0 (-4.6) total loss 9.8 lbs.. I was 215 yesterday... booo 19.2 more to go!
Week 11 - JUL 14 - JUL 20: 215.2 (-.8) total loss 10.6 lbs Hooray!
Week 12 - JUL 21 - JUL 27: 213.2 (-2.0) total loss 12.6
Week 13 - JUL 28 - AUG 03: 210.8 (-2.4) total loss 15.0
Week 14 - AUG 04 - AUG 10: 216.0 (+6.8 total loss 9.8 )
FINAL WEIGH IN - AUG 31

Last edited by wannaskipandlaugh; 08-06-2014 at 08:33 AM.
Old 08-06-2014, 11:35 AM   #400  

Sue what is going on? Is there any way we can help you? I am proud of you for posting. Not being accountable/ honest with myself is how I got to be 300+.
To be honest I wish I were 9.8 pounds down from when I started this challenge. Door County was so nice and I hope to go back this fall.
Old 08-07-2014, 04:17 PM   #401  
Trying again

MANDY - Sounds exciting and Im sure the next month will be busy busy busy for you now too

UBEE - Yeah .. I had to giggle with that joke too lol … really suited my mood when I saw it. Ah POP now makes sense .. and after today definitely going to be what I am going to do for the next week. So Im back to a NO CHOCOLATE week this week … also no bread/pasta either. One week .. I can do this .. no cookies either .. eek its sounding worse each sentence lol.

SUE - I am so proud of you I know in the past I have tended to disappear when I have gone up anything more than a pound or two so you are just AWESOME. And that is definitely something I promote with my challenges .. its not about the figures really .. its being honest with yourself … which I have found is easier when you have to do it publicly. Big Hugs hun and lets aim for double figures in the next 3 weeks shall we you are pretty much on the doorstep of it anyway So be proud of yourself. Im proud as punch of you

EASILY - As Im not in the US .. how far is it you are travelling?? I do know the states are HUGE .. heck .. the population of the whole of NZ is 5 million now and that is over a big area lol .. Where I am in Wellington (the capital) it is about an 8 hour drive to Auckland (our biggest city) and then another 3-4 hours to the top of the North Island .. and then once I get a ferry to the South Island I think its about 10 hours driving down to the bottom of the South Island (having never done that trip Im not sure lol .. but I think its about the same) The funny thing is when I was in the UK and Canada I didnt think anything of a 6 hour drive somewhere lol .. or even a 2 hour drive .. and yet my UK friends thought it was such a long one! Shocker Love the packed scale .. wish I could have used that as a reason to skip the weigh in this week … but Im glad you said what you did about the ticker .. I have been looking at it all week thinking “should I change it” but I really dont want to cos its at the lowest I have been in over 20 years and the thought of going in the wrong direction does not enthuse me. Definitely building muscle .. I was lying in bed last night and I said to hunny “I have shoulders!” he looked at me like I was nuts lol .. but I just meant that there wasnt a bunch of padding on the bone anymore … and I can even feel my hip bone now .. jelly padded lol .. but its there

So I went to the gym yesterday .. trying to make up for not going all week as well as my dinner out with the girls on Wednesday night (and OMG what a dinner .. even had WINE!!! ) .. didnt count calories on Wed .. it was my first girls night out in … well .. lets see .. wow .. since Nov last year lol .. so I just wanted to enjoy everything .. and I did .. it was really lovely .. only when I got home did I think .. Crap .. probably going up on Friday .. hence a BIG workout at the gym yesterday in the hopes that I would reduce the damage a little at least. So I did 70 min on the treadmill, 70 minutes on the circuit training and even a few minutes on the stair stepper thingy (but my knees weren’t happy with me doing that one) … was really happy that I managed to do so much when I hadn’t done anything all week. A light tea (which unfortunately involved bread rolls lol) and just a coffee for supper (yes I do drink it late I know . but it doesn’t stop me sleeping very often lol) … so with trepidation I got on the scale this morning .. and its the same as last week! I got off and back on twice just to make sure lol .. while I would have preferred to go down .. Im just really happy I didnt go up any further! But I do need to really focus for the next 10 days .. that is all the time I have left to reach my goal to get to keep the treadmill for free!! And I have about 4.5 pounds to lose .. I have done it in the past .. and Im darn well going to give it a go .. so heaps on Plan the next 10 days .. not that I have a particular plan lol .. but no misbehaving .. I dont want to keep the treadmill, but one of my work mates really wants one so I said WHEN I win the darn thing she can use it … Im loving the gym too much to want to go back to treadmill at home lol.

So its the start of my working week today and that does make it a little easier for me really .. Less chance of misbehaving when Im working .. its why I used to weigh in on Mondays because weekends were too busy to eat badly and party etc .. might go back to it and do another weigh in on Monday to see if I go down any .. working out need to lose a pound every 2 days or so if I hope to do this .. and Im sure that is doable .. the doc won’t be happy .. but I will get less strict again after I win that darn machine for my workmate lol … should have watched the dates and not left it so close to the deadline really .. but time has just flown by this year hasn’t it??

So I am aiming in the next 10 days to get to 229 … prefer 228 to be on the safe side lol .. but will not get that extreme … I dont think I have that much loose fat any more .. this is the oldest stuff .. and the hardest to move I think .. probably where the frustration is going to start kicking in? But Im going to stick to my gym time .. maybe not the extreme 2 hour workouts each time .. but definitely an hour I think .. its only 4% of my day after all

START WEIGHT: 246.3
GOAL WEIGHT: 220
TOTAL TO LOSE: 26.3
ACHIEVED: - 12.2 pounds

Week 01 - MAY 05 - MAY 11: 244.7 (-1.6)
Week 02 - MAY 12 - MAY 18: 242.4 (-2.4)
Week 03 - MAY 19 - MAY 25: 242.4 (0)
Week 04 - MAY 26 - JUN 01: 240.3 (-2.1)
Week 05 - JUN 02 - JUN 08: 239 (-1.3)
Week 06 - JUN 09 - JUN 15: 240 (+1) TOM + Carb fest
Week 07 - JUN 16 - JUN 22: 238.8 (-1.2)
Week 08 - JUN 23 - JUN 29: 241.8 (+3) ARGGGGHHHHHH
Week 09 - JUN 30 - JUL 06: 237.9 (-3.9)
Week 10 - JUL 07 - JUL 13: 236.2 (-1.7)
Week 11 - JUL 14 - JUL 20: 234.1 (-2.1)
Week 12 - JUL 21 - JUL 27: 232.4 (-1.7)
Week 13 - JUL 28 - AUG 03: 234.1 (1.7)
Week 14 - AUG 04 - AUG 10: 234.1 (no change)
FINAL WEIGH IN - AUG 31:
Old 08-07-2014, 11:21 PM   #402  
Getting smaller everyday

S/C/G: HW: 393/IP: 347/CW: 198/GW:175

Height: 5'6

So it's taken me some time but I've finally realized that I think I'll be happy getting to 175 and maintaining there. Because honestly I'm fine with how I look right now but I want to be under 200. And whenever I tell someone my weight they tell me they can't believe I'm over 200. I've lost the fantasy or even the want to be "skinny". I would love to wear a size 8 but I don't think that's realistically something I could maintain for the rest of my life. I never believed I could get to this weight so that is an achievement in itself. If I went by the BMI calculator they're talking about I should be 125 or something for my weight. LOLOL. Ummm, no. I'd look like a skeleton. And also, I'm healthy. I exercise regularly. I feel like I'm doing everything right. It's taken me so long to narrow down where I want to be but I'm happy with this decision!
watchoutforthatcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 07:12 AM   #403  
Trying again

WATCH - That is brilliant .. I do understand completely. I had a sorta goal in mind .. and as Im now less than 20 pounds away from it Im wondering how much further I will go or if I will just hold on and maintain for a while before I go further ... I still have to consider surgery for all this excess skin that is happening .. makes me wonder how much weight is in that lol .. but I think you are brilliant and have done fantastic so far .. such an inspiration
Old 08-08-2014, 08:08 AM   #404  
Sue finding inner song

Katt.... Thank you for your kind words (for me) and well towards everyone!. I am having a troubling time right now with my mind (to answer you Ubee!). I have been told by a few acquaintances that I look like I have lost alot of weight (this was a few days ago before this bad week happened) and since then I have been eating the wrong things.. This happened to me in the far past (last time I lost alot of weight.. when comments come I eat to gain again) So I KNOW I have some mental things to work on.. and also NEED to get back to gear as I have gained 2 more lbs! sigh...

But Katt.. I am so SO SO Proud of you too! You too deserve a break (girl's night out) and you are now back in the saddle too HUGs! I was wondering about the treadmill that you got last (Winter to us) Summer for you... I was thinking about that when you were talking about going to the gym (FUN for YOU! and I am glad).. but just 4.5 lbs to go to keep that baby! THAT IS Wonderful! Did you just know you would accomplish that goal when you started?! How was your daughters birthday weekened? I bet it was a nice warm feeling inside spending time with her and the kids and family! Did you all bake alot?!

WATCH.. I just reread your ticker and your post! OH MY GOD! You have lost more than 185 lbs! WOW! I Mean WOW double time! That is an AMAZING feat! AMAZING! and you look AMAZING! Do what makes you happy (weight wise) and you know yourself! What looks good for you is what you will feel inside and out!

Ubee... We sure are on a journey aren't we? But just like any book or day in anyone's life... there are twists and turns and decisions that we make that affect us and change our directions. I guess this journey is a journey of picking the right direction every day...

Easily... LOL at packing the scale..... the question is.. HOW do the Clothes fit? You have gone to the COLDER part of the country and have to wear different clothes... are they loose? Then that is GOOD!

Well... I am beating myself up (which is better than just saying eh.. well eh and letting this slide stick)... so working things out inside my head this weekend and I also have alittle fear as my parents (I am taking care of their house/cat/bills) are taking a 28 day cruise from Amsterdam to Russia and Norway etc and this time I have alittle hidden fear for their safety (they are my only family)... and my last good friend is moving to Northern Florida (Bronson) so feeling alittle scared and lonely... strange combination ... but Life goes on! Right?! Yep! I get to enjoy all of your fun lives and dreams coming true and I smile when I read those posts (WATCH!!!! and FERA!!!)
Old 08-08-2014, 01:26 PM   #405  
~*Mandy*~

Start Weight: 323.0
Goal Weight: 293!
Loss goal: 30 pounds

Week 04 - MAY 30: 319.6 (-3.4)
Week 05 - JUNE 3: 317.6 (-2.0)
Week 06 - JUNE 13: 313.6 (-4.0)
Week 07 - JUNE 20: 310.4 (-3.2)
Week 08 - JUNE 27: 308.4 (-2.0)
Week 09 - JULY 4: 307.2 (-1.2)
Week 10 - JULY 11: 304.0 (-3.2)
Week 11 - JULY 18: 303.2 (-0.8)
Week 12 - JULY 25: 299.2 (-4.0)
Week 13 - JULY 31: 297.4 (-1.8)
Week 14 - AUGUST 8: 296.2 (-1.2)
Week 15 - AUGUST 15: 294.4 (-1.8)

Week 16 - AUGUST 26:
FINAL WEIGH IN - AUGUST 31:

Total lost: 28.6

Pounds to go: 1.4

Woohoo! Get to keep my green-streak! Even with all the traveling, pot luck, restaurant, and fast food meals in my week! I've seen the scale just whoosh downward since we got back. On Tuesday I was at 300.8... 4.6 pounds in 4 days. Hurray for getting rid of travel related water weight!

Last edited by FeraFilia; 08-26-2014 at 12:15 AM.