Old 07-27-2014, 04:00 PM   #376  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

MANDY - That is a fantastic Whoosh .. and love the even goal .. Im like that usually .. either my goal is even .. or my target is lol .. nice to have round figures I think And Im the same in shoes as you ... Im a 10-11 .. depending on the style of shoe .. I did just treat myself to my first pair of knee high boots though ... never been able to get them before cos my calves were too big and I could never zip them up lol ... but I tried these on and whoosh went the zip .. so they were a definite must have lol ... I now have 4 pairs of shoes .. well .. 2 pairs of boots (one short one knee), a pair of sneakers (for the gym mainly lol) and another pair of boots ... my doc martens lol. Needless to say I will have to start looking for something to wear for the summer I suppose (yes already thinking ahead to our summer .. the year is going so fast it won't be long!) ... I did have another couple of pairs, but they are too big for me since I lost the weight .. go figure! I dont think my feet are long .. but they are wide .. cos you know those foot measure things that you stand on to get your size .. well according to that Im a 9 lol .. but I can't remember the last time I wore a 9! I was a size 11-11.5 .. but now its somewhere between a 10 and 11... still hard to find though .. and NEVER on sale lol .. but my boots were (yay) .. half price so another reason to give in lol.

Very quiet this weekend lol .. but thats ok .. was quite icky on Saturday so had the day off .. woke up with my head feeling like a concrete block and hunny was worried cos I looked like death warmed up .. slightly warmed up lol ... so I had a couple of panadol, lots of lemon/honey/ginger tea and just stopped for the day ... which was fine til about 3 then I started getting fidgety and feeling better lol .. so I made a dessert dinner ... Golden Syrup Dumplings in the slow cooker ... not the best admittedly ... but it was lovely .. and boy did it fill us up lol ... we were going to have meat n veg for dinner .. but a slight mishap occurred ...
I got a chicken breast out of the freezer for me in the morning .. and some pork ribs for hunny .. put them on top of the washing machine next to the freezer and closed the laundry door (we have to defrost in the laundry now cos a stray cat keeps braving the darn house and nicking off with whatever is on the bench!!) ... hunny decided at about midday that he wanted to wash some towels .. so in he goes and puts on the washing. Now logically I would have removed the meat from the washing machine and put it on the freezer next to it .. but what did my MM do??? He put it in the tub NEXT to the washing machine .. the tub ... where the water from the washing machine drains into ... as you can imagine .. soapy meat lol .. so the dogs had a wonderful dinner the following night (cos we weren't going to treat them on Saturday night as they had a treat the night before lol) ... still dont understand why he put it in the tub and not on the freezer .. but apparently I was distracting him cos I popped into the kitchen to get a drink and only had a top and underwear on roflmao.

So yesterday (Sunday) .. I got some more chicken out for me ... put it somewhere safe (on the freezer lol) and I had that for dinner last night with a lovely BIG plate of veges .. and then a little cupcake (no icing) with custard for dessert ... hunny had crumbed fish cos he didn't get any meat out for him after I told him to see what he wanted lol ..

So its another week .. feeling better today than on the weekend (thank goodness) .. still a little drained but at least my head is clear My daughters birthday this weekend so I am going to bake a few things to take up on Saturday night when I get home from work ... so will be a lovely family day on Sunday

Hope everyone is having a good weekend
Nightkatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 09:44 AM   #377  

S/C/G: 353/see ticker/175

Height: 5'8"

START WEIGHT: 343.00(5/5)
GOAL WEIGHT: 298.00
TOTAL TO LOSE: 45.00
ACHIEVED: 39.0
CURRENT WEIGHT: 304.0 (07/28)

Week 01 - MAY 05 - MAY 11: 337.2 (5/12)
Week 02 - MAY 12 - MAY 18: 332.6 (5/18)
Week 03 - MAY 19 - MAY 25: 335.0 (5/24) booo
Week 04 - MAY 26 - JUN 01: DNW
Week 05 - JUN 02 - JUN 08: DNW
Week 06 - JUN 09 - JUN 15: 326.0 (6/10) will update on 15th (DNW)
Week 07 - JUN 16 - JUN 22: 321.4
Week 08 - JUN 23 - JUN 29: DNW
Week 09 - JUN 30 - JUL 06: 316.6
Week 10 - JUL 07 - JUL 13: DNW
Week 11 - JUL 14 - JUL 20: 312.2 (7/16)
Week 12 - JUL 21 - JUL 27: 306.2 (07/27)
Week 13 - JUL 28 - AUG 03:
Week 14 - AUG 04 - AUG 10:
Week 15 - AUG 11 - AUG 17:
Week 16 - AUG 18 - AUG 24:
FINAL WEIGH IN - AUG 31:

As of today, 304 and only 6lbs away from my goal!! Eeeekkk!!! And 5lbs form the 200’s!!! OMG! I haven’t weighed under 300 in soooooooo long, I’m so excited!!!

Mandy- I can see the shoes!!! Very cute! And I totally get it on the size lol, I wear an 11!

Katt – sorry you were sick!! We had that running around our house too, I ended up with a fever 2x but all in all not to bad. And lmao – now, Katt, you know better!! Men can only handle one thing at a time deary HAHA! So yup, that one was all on you! And happy b-day to your daughter!

Easily – yes I hope he does too, I was a big fan of Sixx A.M. as well, and I love listening to him on SixxSense –lol Oh man, yup love Papa Roach. We went to a CrueFest where PapaRoach toured with them --- Jacoby Shaddix their lead singer, hot stuff too, he jumped off stage ran all over the place and patted me and hubby on the shoulder lol I wan’t even that much a fan of them until that concert, now I love them! I’m totally with you – hard rock/80’s hair bands all the way lol 

Ya never know how your body responds.. I was having a real hard time getting any weight to budge, was gaining for no reason – had a real bad day at the fair and things started moving down right away, never saw a gain from that. Our bodies can be very strange!

Hope everyone was having a good weekend. I’m usually off on Monday’s but having to work today – and it will be a super busy week this week and next week so not sure how much I can be on. But will pop in when I can 

I am SOOOOOOOO looking forward to the premier for Outlander – comes on Starz for one August 9th in the US --- I finished the first book and made it to chapter 6 of the second so far. I am so hooked!! Oh and the man playing Jamie --- wowzer! He’s a hot tamale, and then he speaks and I about faint LOL!! Even if y’all haven’t read the books you gotta check it out. There are videos on YouTube where he pronounces some of the Gaelic phrases --- too much I’m telling ya! Lol
Ali06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 05:38 AM   #378  
Trying again

Wow ALI .. what a great WHOOOSH .. and oh so close to Two Town!!! Yay! So pleased for you and yes .. this was a reminder for me to do things if it requires multiple thought processes lol ... lord love him!

Did my biggest workout today .. and my feet are definitely feeling it .. well they were .. as I have been off them for a while its not so bad now lol ..
35 minutes on the treadmill (level 5), then 33 minutes on the circuit training ... followed by another 35 minutes on the treadmill (still level 5), and another 25 minutes on the circuit ... last round on the treadmill for 20 minutes (level 4 this time) .. and to finish off a quick 10 minute ride on the stationary bike ... a very much needed and enjoyed 30 minute sauna to finish off my gym morning lol ... not sure how long I will do tomorrow ... will try to fit in a 40 minute treadmill session I think ... I get an extended lunch hour because I didnt take lunch on Monday Will have to see how my feet feel I think

Hope everyone else is having a good start of the week .. can't believe its already almost half through!!! Time is just FLYING!!!
Old 07-29-2014, 04:11 PM   #379  

S/C/G: 327/262.2/250

Height: 5'7"

Hi Everyone!
Ali congrats on the great loss. So happy to see number 2 is so close!
Easily I sure hope you have a major whoosh before your trip.
Katt I got a good laugh out of you distracting your husband in your skimpy clothes. Always one thing on their minds...
Mandy what a great loss and so happy to see you under 300! Love your sandals! I have big, scary feet but I decided what the heck I am going to wear sandals this summer. I have gone decades without them and decided I'll just make everyone feel better about their feet.
Sue I will think of you as we go through Door County. I will not have fudge in your honor. I will resist the fudge...
Watchout I hope all is well with you!
I'm still battling my demons. I appreciate you all letting me hang out here until I get my mojo back.
Ubee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 07:26 AM   #380  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

ALI.. I congratulated you in the other thread but this requires another !!!! Big Milestone! and now you are on your way to another!!

Katt... I love your story (skimpy clothes = weight loss LOL )

Ubee... Oh I will be with you in spirit with your travels thru Door County! Fudge.. yep - step clear of... but there is always the Fish Boil (Ick to me.. but oooooooo the Walleye and Lake Perch. Oh how I miss those tastes! - Greenwood Inn ahhh) STILL JEALOUS SUE HERE!

SW 4/28 225.8
Lbs to lose: 29 lbs
GW - 196.8 oh wow

Week 01 - MAY 05 - MAY 11: 222.2 (-3.6 ) Total loss= 3.6 good start!
Week 02 - MAY 12 - MAY 18: DNW (Bad Sue!)
Week 03 - MAY 19 - MAY 25: 229.0 (+6.8) total loss = +3.2 boo..GONE next week!
Week 04 - MAY 26 - JUN 01: 224.2 (-4.8) total loss = 1.6 so far .. sigh
Week 05 - JUN 02 - JUN 08: 220.4 (-3.8) total loss = -5.4 total Yay! did a fat fast last weekend
Week 06 - JUN 09 - JUN 15: 218.4 (-2.0) total loss = -7.4 cool beans!
Week 07 - JUN 16 - JUN 22: 218.8 (+.4) total loss = -7.0 Should be 12 by now!
Week 08 - JUN 23 - JUN 29: 220.2 (+1.4) total loss -5.6 (note I did get up to 225)
Week 09 - JUN 30 - JUL 06: 220.6 (+.4) total loss -5.2 I am finally going down and Boy do I need to move the right way!
Week 10 - JUL 07 - JUL 13: 216.0 (-4.6) total loss 9.8 lbs.. I was 215 yesterday... booo 19.2 more to go!
Week 11 - JUL 14 - JUL 20: 215.2 (-.8) total loss 10.6 lbs Hooray!
Week 12 - JUL 21 - JUL 27: 213.2 (-2.0) total loss 12.6
Week 13 - JUL 28 - AUG 03: 210.8 (-2.4) total loss 15.0
FINAL WEIGH IN - AUG 31

Last edited by wannaskipandlaugh; 07-30-2014 at 07:42 AM.
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 11:43 AM   #381  
Getting smaller everyday

S/C/G: HW: 393/IP: 347/CW: 198/GW:175

Height: 5'6

So I've been MIA because my friend and I traveled to Michigan to see Justin Timberlake (aka my husband). This is my 3rd time seeing him. I was 2nd row. I nearly died. lolol. But I'm suffering from post concert depression right now and I have a week off of work so I thought I'd come in and share my progress and a couple pics of me in my concert outfit! I'm seeing him 2 more times in December which happens to be his last 2 shows so at least I have something to look forward to.

Week 01 - MAY 05 - MAY 11: 225.6 (-1.2) TOM
Week 02 - MAY 12 - MAY 18: 220.6 (-5)
Week 03 - MAY 19 - MAY 25: 217 (-3.6)
Week 04 - MAY 26 - JUN 01: 216.4 (-.6) TOM
Week 05 - JUN 02 - JUN 08: 214.6 (-1.8)
Week 06 - JUN 09 - JUN 15: 214 (-.6) Officially 15 lbs away from onderland!
Week 07 - JUN 16 - JUN 22: 213 (-1)
Week 08 - JUN 23 - JUN 29: 212.2 (-.8) TOM. Have you ever just had a huge woosh and TOM took it from right under your feet? Yeah that happened to me. GRRRR.
Week 09 - JUN 30 - JUL 06: 207.2 (-5)
Week 10 - JUL 07 - JUL 13: 207.2 (-0) Ughhhhh. At least it's not a gain.
Week 11 - JUL 14 - JUL 20: 204.4 (-2.8)
Week 12 - JUL 21 - JUL 27: 205.2 (+0.7) TOM. It ALWAYS does this when I'm so close!
Week 13 - JUL 28 - AUG 03: 200.8 (-4.4) It's getting so close it's making me sick. lolol

Excuse all the pics! lolol -

Just a representation of how close I was:

And me the day after hating my life and getting ready for the long drive home:

I had an amazing time and I'm so sad it's over. As far as my weight...looking at these pictures I feel like I look SMALL. But I don't feel as small as those pictures show I am. It's such bull crap. lolol. It's also weird standing next to normal sized people and looking...dare I say normal. lolol

I hope everyone is doing well!
watchoutforthatcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 06:09 PM   #382  
~*Mandy*~

S/C/G: 330.6/Ticker/<170

Height: 5'9"

You and your friends all look really cute. I love all the dresses.

I've got a crazy month coming up. SO I hope I can keep this thing going.

Here's what's going on:

August 1-4 - Traveling for meet and greet and vote.

August 5-15 - packing up the non-essentials

August 16-25 - Spending a week plus with the in-laws for visits before moving and (hopefully) ordination.

August 26 - ?? - Packing the rest of the things and moving.

The 10 day visit with the in-laws shouldn't be *too* bad because hubby's stepmom is a health and fitness nut. There's always veggies with every meal, and breakfast is the only time anything is "fried (bacon and sausage, and it's usually turkey), plus they live in a neighborhood with 1 mile (ish) loop around a lake that I can walk a few times a day to keep up with exercise (and hopefully counter any extra calories I might eat!).

I have to stay aware of what's going on and the choices I make. This situation is exactly what caused me to stop paying attention to the calories and regain all of the weight I lost a few years ago. I can't let that happen this time.
FeraFilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 06:40 AM   #383  
Trying again

UBEE - I must admit it does make me feel good ... I actually asked him tonight how he really feels about me losing weight .. and his answer surprised me ... he said he was concerned other guys would start finding me attractive!! Im thinking huh??? Who cares what other guys think .. as long as you do thats all that matters .. made him feel better .. but I was still surprised that was something he was worried about ... silly man lol. And of course we are happy you are still hanging out with us .. weight in or not .. its not all about the weight remember .. I think its more about the head than anything else .. and we all have those non-mojo times so think of the positive .. at least you are sticking in the frame rather than going right off the rails

SUE - Yay on your loss this week .. and lookie you are over halfway to your goal for this challenge .. that is huge Yeah .. my hunny gives me giggles a lot .. also makes me shake my head alot lol.

WATCH - AKA Mrs JT You look lovely and definitely looking like you are ready to party I dont think I have ever been so keen on any performer that I would see them so often lol .. but I will admit I do like some of his music lol .. but then I have very eclectic tastes and like something from every genre .. well .. not every one .. death metal leaves me wondering HUH?? and Rap is more a shrug for me .. but open minded and keep listening in case anything surprises me to liking it lol ... Another FAB loss for you too!! Must have been all that dancing

MANDY - Sounds like a busy month coming up for sure and I am sure you will do fine .. you have a plan in place and you know your triggers from last time so even if one gets hit at least you will know how to grab control back before it goes too far Look at it this way .. your travelling so far has been a good thing for your weight loss lol .. so no reason why this next month should be any different

Had a great day today .. when I got up I was of 2 minds as to whether I would go to the gym because the weather was miserable ... but by midday I was so bored I thought screw it so got my gear together and went and caught the bus to town to go to the gym.
Was quite busy when I got there so was worried I wouldnt be able to do my regular BIG workout ... but I timed it well and managed to get 35 minutes on the treadmill at level 5 .. then 50 minutes on the circuit training (including upping the weights on 3 machines by 10 pounds from what I did on Tuesday .. yay) .. then back on the treadmill for another 35 minutes but on Level 4 (Level 5 is 6.0 speed and the elevation goes between 3 4 5, Level 4 is 5.8 speed and elevation goes between 2 3 4) .. but I kicked the speed up to 6.5-6.7 for 1 or 2 minutes every 5 minutes so almost did the same distance and calories as when I do Level 5 throughout .. but I was breathing a little heavier and my heart rate had kicked up a few notches lol .. but I felt great after and had a wonderful sauna before a welcome shower .. then off to meet hunny for dinner (DonBuri at the local mall .. my fave takeout after Pita Pit lol) .. as well as getting our daughter one of her birthday pressies to take up on Sunday.

Dont think I will be going to the gym tomorrow .. but looking back on this week I have done a total of 320 minutes at the gym so well ahead of my 90 minutes target lol ... and I must say I love it so much more than I thought I would .. especially now I have a set of headphones so I can walk to my own music beat and mouth along with the songs cos I know the words lol .. I even find myself boogying a little on the treadmill, bopping away in my own little world lol ...

Still .. its been a long day and I have weigh in tomorrow .. just hope I dont go up like I did the morning after my big workout on Tuesday .. was gutted when I saw that the scales had gone the wrong way after such a big workout .. but I will take it that it may have to be a NSV week instead ... maybe lol ..
Old 07-31-2014, 07:56 AM   #384  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

WATCH.... WOW! Yes you do look - well not normal! You look GORGEOUS! Wow.. I bet some of the guys in the band were eye balling you ladies! You are at the point of trying to wrap your brain around the weight loss and realizing that you are in the "normal" looking crowd... Its tough (me too.. tho I am no where as thin looking as you are!) But keep telling yourself that you look GOOOOOODDDDDD!

FERA.. oh you do have your days and weeks packed solid. I just bet the final interview goes Darn Well on Sunday! How do you really feel about this job for your hubby.... Does it feel right?

KATT.. Even when you gave yourself a "day off" you went to the gym.. Yep you got the "sickness" !! LOL I know how you feel... I only walk (well do squats and arm stretches a few times a week) but walk almost every day (5-6 times a week 3-4.5 miles a pop) and when I don't walk.. I get itchy! LOL

Well.. I can't seem to lose this 1 lb of water that won't go away from Sunday Boooooo... But its just a number.. just a number.... just a number... I feel lighter! (I keep telling myself!) LOL

HAPPY DAY ALL!
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 12:09 PM   #385  
~*Mandy*~

S/C/G: 330.6/Ticker/<170

Height: 5'9"

Katt - I hope you're right... I just get so stressed and then caught up in making sure everything is right, that I forget to eat, and then I'm ravenous and don't feel like cooking so it ends up being pizza, or chinese, or other such fast food for every meal so I can keep working while hubby goes and picks it up. Moving is a pain, and I want it to go as smoothly as possible. And you should remember, a hard workout can cause your muscles to retain water, which is the *only* reason the scale goes up! It's not fat.

Sue - At first I was hesitant because of some of the issues they were having that we saw on paper. Then hubby had the first interview and I felt better about it. Then we met (accidentally) a former pastor and heard some of the other side of the story and I was hesitant again. Then we got to the church and got to visit the people and the building, and see the parsonage for the first time and I fell in love with the house and the location. The church building itself is beautiful and obviously the congregation is proud of it. And the people were so wonderful. Both times I've been there, they were obviously very comfortable with each other and there was a lot of laughter and mutual teasing. Hubby and I both think this is the right place, and we're very much hoping that the vote goes through on Sunday. They've already planned for us to play bingo and for him to be in the dunk tank after the service when they're doing the "Last day of Summer" - before school starts - little festival thing they do, so we are REALLY hoping that means everything is looking good. The general thought around the church council and the synod leadership is that this vote is basically a formality. I hope they are right!
FeraFilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 04:31 PM   #386  
Trying again

Thanks Mandy & Sue ... Im gonna hold off doing my weigh in til tomorrow (Saturday) in the hopes that this bloating goes down today .. I do feel rather puffy .. and considering I drank about 3 litres of water yesterday while working out and definitely haven't lost all of that its probably going to show me the same as it did midweek (2.2 pounds up!) which will just depress me .. even though I KNOW in my head its just a number and its not what my body is doing cos Im fitter, can move more, have more stamina and just feel better after working out overall (other than a few twinges lol) .. also my clothes are getting looser again ... but just for my mind I will leave it one more day in the hopes that it doesn't give me the same as I got midweek (day after my 2.5 hour workout).... if it does .. well .. I will just have to keep muttering to myself its all good and not to stop exercising for fear of the scale lol

Was going to go to the gym this morning before work .. but considering I ended my routine on the treadmill limping cos my ankle was ready to give out again I figure I should probably give my ankle a rest .. and the only way Im ok with that is that I did way over my weekly workout target (which I am putting up from 90min to 150min from next week).... otherwise I would be back there again to do something in the way of a workout lol.

I looked at the scales last week and thought wow .. Im just so close to my original "unobtainable" goal that I had set when I first started this journey years ago ... when I first signed up with 3FC I had so much enthusiasm for my goal .. as unrealistic as I subconsciously thought it was ... but then life interfered and I put myself back on the back burner again, gave up on myself really instead just surviving rather than living ... over the intervening years I lost my nephew (aged 11.5) to leukaemia, almost lost my sister in a bad car accident .. and then more recently my sister was diagnosed with melanoma with crap percentage in her favour ... and just like me she is stubborn and loves to prove doctors wrong .. so far so good ... anyway .. Easter 2012 saw my brother, sister, mum and I together for the first time in about 10 years! So of course we needed to commemorate it with photos .. when I saw myself on the couch next to my sister I still didnt react at the time .. but looking at it now Im just so ick ... I can't believe I didnt see what I had been doing to myself .. and getting told by my mother for most of my life that I need to lose weight it didnt really have any effect by then .... so I didnt "diet" but I did start to make a few better choices occasionally .. and managed to lose 20kg without support (about 44 pounds). Then last August we set our wedding date for December 11 last year .. that gave me about 18 weeks to try to lose as much weight as I could cos I really didnt want to be bulging out of my dress etc in the pics .... I set what I thought would be a big challenge of 50 pounds ... in reality I was hoping for maybe 30 .. but I still tried my best .. and I didnt just get to 50 .. I got beyond it! I was so stoked .. and a little shocked .. that I had actually achieved a goal I had set .. and it was bigger than any others I had set.

Knowing that I did that .. and that 12.5 years ago I quit smoking cold turkey ... I know I have the will power and the ability ... so if anything I have learnt on this journey that is the biggest thing ... I really CAN do whatever I set my goal to do .. it may not be quick .. and it may not be pretty .. and it sure as eggs won't be a direct line .. but it can be done ... and I believe that it can be done by every one of us .. regardless of how big or small, how many influences there are on our lives .. or even how long ... its been 8 years since I considered starting this journey .. and it took 6 years before I started losing ANYTHING with consistency and keeping it off ... so no matter where you are on your path ... keep in mind you ARE on it .. and you will reach that point where its the right time for the next step for YOU to take.

Hopefully that babble didnt bore you lol .. just wanted to share my thoughts
Old 08-01-2014, 10:38 AM   #387  

Katt I am so grateful for your babble. You give me so much hope. I lost a chunk and am hanging out. Seeing that you lost a chunk, kept it off and later lost more is so encouraging and keeping me from tossing in the towel. Hope your ankle is better and you are back to all your gym accomplishments!
Mandy you sure have a busy month ahead. Please keep yourself on the front burner.
Sue it is just a number. you have already lost 110 of those numbers. You will lose this one too! Sue you also keep me here. I am mature and need to see someone our age doing thisand succeeding!
Watchout our resident BABE! If I looked like you I would live in front of a mirror. I feel like a little kid in the car and want to know "Are you there yet???" Onederland is so on your radar!
I have Door County this weekend and feel strong so I will stay on plan. Hubby is starting to keep an eye on my eating so that helps when I have so many on my team.
Old 08-01-2014, 10:52 PM   #388  
Getting smaller everyday

S/C/G: HW: 393/IP: 347/CW: 198/GW:175

Height: 5'6

Y'all are so sweet! Thank you for the kind words!

Ubee - Thank youuuu. I'm so close and the scale keeps messing with me. 200-201-200-201. I have no clue what I'm going to do when I see 199! Probably have a heart attack!
Whenever there are other people supporting you and motivating you it's easier to do better. So hopefully since your husband is on top of it, it'll help you!

Katt - When you're so close to a goal you've tried time and time to achieve it's surreal. To think, you've tried to get there before but this time you're actually doing it. Aaaamazing!
watchoutforthatcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 07:04 AM   #389  

Easily have a great trip! Shake things up in a fun and positive way.
Watchout hopefully today is the day! How does your diet change once you hit goal?
Katt hope you and your ankle are doing well.
Keep up the good work everyone!
Old 08-02-2014, 07:50 AM   #390  
Trying again

Just about forgot to check in before I went to bed .. unhappily my weight is back up to what it was week before last .. but darned if Im gonna change my ticker lol .. determined it will only be going lower .. so up 1.7 pounds .. not the happiest about that after all the exercise I have gotten in .. and I haven't even gone above my "no exercise" calories each day .. sigh .. ok .. this morning when I weighed in I was pretty upset and just wanted to veg with a block of chocolate lol .. but fortunately I had to get to work so by the time I got home I was ok about it cos I had been running round like a mad chook up n down ladders and bending etc ... a month ago I wouldn't have gotten anywhere near that amount done so regardless of the scales .. the workouts are making a difference ..

Off to my daughters tomorrow .. I was going to be baking today to take up with us, but instead we are LOADING the car with pretty much my kitchen to take up with us so my daughter, grandkids and I can have a fun baking time together instead So I better get to bed ... as I am writing this I can remember exactly where I was and what I was doing at this time 23 years ago lol .. and I probably won't go to sleep until after 12.17am which is when my daughter was born .. so another half hour .. and as usual I will text her to say Happy Birthday .. it drives her nuts lol .. but considering she chose that time to be born I tell her that its her fault and my prerogative lol.

Hugs all

PS - ankle is definitely feeling better ... just needed a day I think to let the muscles loosen up a little more .. back to the gym on Monday