Old 07-16-2014, 04:11 PM   #331  

S/C/G: 353/see ticker/175

Height: 5'8"

Fera – nice job!! Almost 30lbs gone is fantastic! And yeah, those FB pics of Food – I’m threatening to unfriend all my friends! HA

Kat- nice reminder on what is 1 pound lost --- I get mad going, I’ve only lost 40lbs – but really, if someone else was like, I lost 40lbs, I’d be like OMG! That’s amazing – when it’s me I’m like, that’s nice honey, you got a long way to go so quit your celebrating lol It’s good to remember what that actually is!

Your dancing guy at the bust stop reminded me of this old man I saw the other week at WalMart – probably in his 80’s – he was in his little punch bug VW, sitting near the entrance, had his country music blasting and was just a singing, waving, and smiling at everyone while dancing in his seat. That man made my week!

And – OMG, Christmas challenge! WOW!! Where did this year go????????????? Dang! And, wow, I just realized that is about what 15 weeks away when this challenge ends so I’ll give myself 2lbs a week and I could potentially be 268lbs by then ---- WOW!

That makes me almost want to cry!!! Especially when I think about this pics my mother in law plastered of my on FB from the last one and how I wanted to burn the computer when I saw them, I may not hate having a picture taken this Christmas!!!!!

Stephanie! Wowzer! Almost at your goal!!! Great job!

Easily – TOM can be a pain! Lol It’s thrown me for all kinds of loops! Sorry you have been so stressed, hope that passes quickly for you! Glad you and the scale are friends right now And as far as the right guy front – yeah I totally agree with Kat – I actually ran into my now hubby while working out in the gym at my office late one night while he was cleaning the floors – it was a nothing much run in on my part, but he was smitten lol we spoke a few times and he knew my friend who kinda started pushing for us to meet – set up a group night out and everyone baled on us, we had one date and then he sent me flowers – I was like WHOA, I’m not ready for all this – had been divorced and a couple rough relationships since but he was patient and understanding and not at all pushy and about 8 months later we were married lol But I was adamantly not looking when we ran into each other, but when it’s right, it’s right

Watch – you are doing fantastic!! And so close to your goal too!! Yay!

I am so sad I can’t see anyone’s pictures boo

In the sweets dept I made something the other day that is low carb (I’m an Atkins girl) that was so sinfully wonderful

2 oz cream cheese, 1 egg, splash of vanilla, cinnamon, 2 packets of Splenda
Melt cream cheese in pan, once creamy add beaten egg, stir until thick, add the rest and stir until it holds form – put in a bowl or something and freeze about 10 min – faaaaannnnnnntastic! Lol Calories is about 200, might be a little high for you guys and fat, but only 1 carb for me

Ok, so Friday I went to the fair and was a bad bad bad bad bad girl – had 1 corn dog, about 7 or 8 fries, 1 red velvet funnel cake, about half – and 1 deep fried oreo –
Lost 1.2 lbs the next day!!! HA! I figured out why, and was such a duh for me – I was not eating enough. Barley 1000 calories, and had been battling the same 2 lbs for over a week. Ate 1800 that day and lost even though I had like 84 carbs.

Been struggling to eat still since, I’m pretty sure it’s my new BC pill but took last one yesterday – have a 7 day break now so when I start back I’ll take it at night and see if that helps. Doing good on calories today – made a low carb taco soup which was a good chunk of calories and sooo yummy. Only issue is NOT eating the whole pot! HA!

START WEIGHT: 343.00(5/5)
GOAL WEIGHT: 298.00
TOTAL TO LOSE: 45.00
ACHIEVED: 30.8
CURRENT WEIGHT: 312.2 (7/16)

Week 01 - MAY 05 - MAY 11: 337.2 (5/12)
Week 02 - MAY 12 - MAY 18: 332.6 (5/18)
Week 03 - MAY 19 - MAY 25: 335.0 (5/24) booo
Week 04 - MAY 26 - JUN 01: DNW
Week 05 - JUN 02 - JUN 08: DNW
Week 06 - JUN 09 - JUN 15: 326.0 (6/10) will update on 15th (DNW)
Week 07 - JUN 16 - JUN 22: 321.4
Week 08 - JUN 23 - JUN 29: DNW
Week 09 - JUN 30 - JUL 06: 316.6
Week 10 - JUL 07 - JUL 13: DNW
Week 11 - JUL 14 - JUL 20: 312.2 (7/16)
Week 12 - JUL 21 - JUL 27:
Week 13 - JUL 28 - AUG 03:
Week 14 - AUG 04 - AUG 10:
Week 15 - AUG 11 - AUG 17:
Week 16 - AUG 18 - AUG 24:
FINAL WEIGH IN - AUG 31:

Last edited by Ali06; 07-16-2014 at 04:14 PM.
Ali06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 03:44 AM   #332  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

Hi everyone .. just a quick stop in .. so tired tonight lol .. went to bed at 3am .. woke up initially at 630 ... then for the first time in AGES I went back to sleep ... but I woke up at 830 ... the weather is miserable here at the moment .. cold and rainy ... so I was thinking I would just stay home and chill on my day off ... I lasted til about midday when I thought ah screw it .. I need to get in a gym workout today or I will miss my 3 days ... so I wrapped up warm and braved the weather to get to the gym.. wasnt planning on a big workout .. but ended up doing 25 on the treadmill .. then 2 of the circuits (thats another 30 min) .. then I was slipped into a 15 minute Vibra fit trainer session .. lastly to wind down another 20 min on the treadmill According to my fitness pal I burnt 5527kj (about 1320 cal) ... definitely feeling it now lol .. but back to the gym in the morning.
Quick stop at the supermarket on the way home and I got back in the door about 10 minutes before hunny did .. so I was still unpacking everything lol .. immediately started dinner ... lovely dinner (organic chicken breast, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, brussels ... and a small piece of potato) ... but now the energy level has gone and Im pooped lol .. so heading for an early night ... still no TOM ... I think I was just having the fun of the symptoms ... without the end result. Still not sure if that is good or bad lol ... either way .. will be interesting to see what the weigh in tomorrow gives me anyway.

Hugs all .. hope you are all warm and safe
Nightkatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 01:39 PM   #333  
~*Mandy*~

S/C/G: 330.6/Ticker/<170

Height: 5'9"

Hey y'all.

Back from my trip and retaining water like a sponge. Between sitting in the car for hours, eating fast food, and TOM showing up... I'm pretty much a water balloon. My hands hurt, my feet look inflated, and I'm sure I have ankles in there somewhere.

I'm probably going to end up posting my first gain of the challenge (and really, since I started 9 weeks ago) unless this water whooshes away over night tonight.

Things went well on the trip though. Took a bunch of what was left of my cookie dough truffles and shared with the group, and insisted they keep what was left. That means there is a total of 4 left in my fridge, because I've given most of them away.

Here's the story I posted to my friends on Facebook (Curtis is my husband's name):

I can now fill in some of the details of our adventure to Indiana!

I was invited along because there was a potluck dinner before the interview and they wanted to meet me (my cookie dough truffles made the trip). So we ate and chatted for an hour or so before I excused myself from the room so they could get down to business. It was "polar vortex"-ing in South East Indiana so it was gorgeous outside. Which is where I spent the next THREE HOURS (by myself!) while they interviewed, conversed, laughed, plotted world domination, I don't know. I think they forgot about me.

I got to sit and listen to all of the wonderful non-city sounds. Very little vehicle traffic, NO sirens. Mostly bird chatter, a rooster crowing, and some cattle in the distance. But then it got dark and I didn't want to meet a coyote. So I went and sat under a security light and played solitaire at a picnic table.

Luckily Curtis came out to get me at 10pm, before any coyote encounters. When we went back inside they said they didn't need to wait for their church council meeting on Sunday, and that while we were outside they voted (UNANIMOUSLY!) to move forward with the process.

Then, in typical church fashion, they tried to send a ton of leftovers home with us.

TL;DR - Curtis got council approval and I'm a little disgruntled about being stuck outside for 3 hours. LOL

So, yeah. Trip went well, and aside from TOM/travel related residual tiredness and discomfort, I'm in a pretty good mood.
FeraFilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 03:08 PM   #334  
Trying again

Quick weigh in ... gotta get going .. off to gym before work Happy today with loss for sure

START WEIGHT: 246.3
GOAL WEIGHT: 220
TOTAL TO LOSE: 26.3
ACHIEVED: - 12.2 pounds

Week 01 - MAY 05 - MAY 11: 244.7 (-1.6)
Week 02 - MAY 12 - MAY 18: 242.4 (-2.4)
Week 03 - MAY 19 - MAY 25: 242.4 (0)
Week 04 - MAY 26 - JUN 01: 240.3 (-2.1)
Week 05 - JUN 02 - JUN 08: 239 (-1.3)
Week 06 - JUN 09 - JUN 15: 240 (+1) TOM + Carb fest
Week 07 - JUN 16 - JUN 22: 238.8 (-1.2)
Week 08 - JUN 23 - JUN 29: 241.8 (+3) ARGGGGHHHHHH
Week 09 - JUN 30 - JUL 06: 237.9 (-3.9)
Week 10 - JUL 07 - JUL 13: 236.2 (-1.7)
Week 11 - JUL 14 - JUL 20: 234.1 (-2.1)
FINAL WEIGH IN - AUG 31:
Old 07-18-2014, 07:44 AM   #335  
Trying again

UBEE - Great to see you hanging in there lol .. its always the littlest steps that set a firmer foundation to carry on with so keep thinking and doing

ALI - I know!! Dang if I know where the year has gone … I have been telling customers that their vouchers expire August .. Im thinking … OMG .. Im saying August already!!! My daughter turns 23 in about 2 weeks .. scary .. time seems to be flying!! I loved hearing about your Walmart guy too Lovely Will look forward to seeing you in the next challenge too .. and I am sure you will be having more than the Cmas season to celebrate too Its funny how “treating” your body to those foods on your “keep away” list can affect you lol .. obviously your body was ready for a naughtyish jolt … and as long as its not regular I do the same thing .. Great loss for you this week too!

EASILY - My mum has been married twice .. the first to my dad .. the second to the love of her life lol … sadly that one didn’t work out and now he has passed away … but mum does like the occasional company of a gentleman .. but she sure as eggs doesn’t want to share a house or a life as such .. just moments lol …. I think I would be the same .. if anything happened to my hunny I would be single for the rest of my life. Glad to see you will be joining me in the Cmas challenge too I am so enjoying the exercise now .. soooo funny to say that .. its like Im not happy on the weekends now because I can’t get to the gym when its open cos Im working and their weekend hours are shorter lol .. but Im hoping to be able to sneak in a quick workout Sunday morning if I get the chance And WAHOOO on the new decade .. Onderland is looming and Im so excited for you

MANDY - Great news for your darling .. not so good about being on your own for 3 hours lol .. but I know the experience .. had that with my hunny a few times (have learnt to always take something to occupy me now lol) … and I’m sure IF there is a gain this week you can still be positive in the knowledge that chances are it will be gone and taking buddies with it next week

Okee .. so about to head to bed .. pretty tired tonight … got to the gym, was a little sore from yesterday though so decided to take it a little easier … 25 min on the treadmill at Level 5, the 2 laps of the circuit (there are 15 machines in the circuit, alternating weights and cardio, 1 min on each), so 30 minutes there, and then to cool down I did another 20 minutes on the treadmill at Level 5 .. before I went to indulge in a very wanted Sauna lol … then off to work (after a shower of course lol) … lovely day there then hunny and I came home and had a lovely omelet for dinner …. then I made a quick double batch of Ginger Crunch to take for my customers over the weekend

The weather over here has definitely become wintery lol .. very cold and drizzly and windy .. and icky lol .. but I still dont mind it … it could be worse … and it lets me appreciate the patches of blue sky when they make an appearance So I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and dont forget to let us know how you are doing

Glad I weighed in this morning .. TOM has finally made an appearance (just as I had given up lol) tonight .. so now hopefully I will be less grumpy because of my craving for chocolate not getting fulfilled as often as I would like lol .. one can hope (my hunny anyway lol)
Old 07-18-2014, 08:36 AM   #336  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

The Lost child is still here... I am so sorry that I have not posted. I have tried to keep up and will do a better job as you all are SO important to me and this place! I have been concentrating on another area (Atkins) as it gets very lonely there sometimes.. but we have a bunch of new wonderful people there now... (ALI ) so I can spend time other places and this is the 1st place I want to reconnect with! I will post more later.... (tonight - or tomorrow for Katt! )

SW 4/28 225.8
Lbs to lose: 29 lbs
GW - 196.8 oh wow

Week 01 - MAY 05 - MAY 11: 222.2 (-3.6 ) Total loss= 3.6 good start!
Week 02 - MAY 12 - MAY 18: DNW (Bad Sue!)
Week 03 - MAY 19 - MAY 25: 229.0 (+6.8) total loss = +3.2 boo..GONE next week!
Week 04 - MAY 26 - JUN 01: 224.2 (-4.8) total loss = 1.6 so far .. sigh
Week 05 - JUN 02 - JUN 08: 220.4 (-3.8) total loss = -5.4 total Yay! did a fat fast last weekend
Week 06 - JUN 09 - JUN 15: 218.4 (-2.0) total loss = -7.4 cool beans!
Week 07 - JUN 16 - JUN 22: 218.8 (+.4) total loss = -7.0 Should be 12 by now!
Week 08 - JUN 23 - JUN 29: 220.2 (+1.4) total loss -5.6 (note I did get up to 225)
Week 09 - JUN 30 - JUL 06: 220.6 (+.4) total loss -5.2 I am finally going down and Boy do I need to move the right way!
Week 10 - JUL 07 - JUL 13: 216.0 (-4.6) total loss 9.8 lbs.. I was 215 yesterday... booo 19.2 more to go!
Week 11 - JUL 14 - JUL 20: 215.2 (-.8) total loss 10.6 lbs Hooray!
FINAL WEIGH IN - AUG 31:
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 12:06 PM   #337  

S/C/G: 327/262.2/250

Height: 5'7"

Hi Everyone!
Sue glad to see you and that you are moving down!
Katt I am with you on remarrying. I told my hubby I put all my eggs in his basket so he better plan on living a long time!
Mandy congrats to you and Curtis!
Easily 209.2!!! Are you excited about moving across the country?
Ali nice loss! You are really rocking Atkins!
This week is supposed to be hot so I want to water my raspberries so they will be juicey and sweet. Enjoying the slow summer day! Trying to live life with an "Attitude of graditude."
Ubee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 01:55 PM   #338  
~*Mandy*~

Start Weight: 323.0
Goal Weight: 299!
Loss goal: 24 pounds

Week 04 - MAY 30: 319.6 (-3.4)
Week 05 - JUNE 3: 317.6 (-2.0)
Week 06 - JUNE 13: 313.6 (-4.0)
Week 07 - JUNE 20: 310.4 (-3.2)
Week 08 - JUNE 27: 308.4 (-2.0)
Week 09 - JULY 4: 307.2 (-1.2)
Week 10 - JULY 11: 304.0 (-3.2)
Week 11 - JULY 18: 303.2 (-0.8)

Week 12 - JULY 25:
Week 13 - AUGUST 1:
Week 14 - AUGUST 8:
Week 15 - AUGUST 15:
Week 16 - AUGUST 22:
FINAL WEIGH IN - AUGUST 29:

Total lost: 19.8

Pounds to go: 4.2

Woohoo! I get to keep my green streak! Okay, so it's not by much... but I'm just happy to see a loss after the last week's events. 3 days of traveling, super sodium laden foods, not much activity, and the worst TOM in recent memory.

I'm still retaining a bunch of water. My rings barely move on my fingers. And when I'm not retaining a lot of water, they come off easily, and spin in an annoying fashion. Today, they are barely spinning.

Hoping to see some more water pounds whoosh away in the coming days.
Old 07-18-2014, 05:37 PM   #339  

S/C/G: 353/see ticker/175

Height: 5'8"

Katt: I missed your question about sorry - but really I think it depends on the person. I talk a LOT lol, and I'm very wordy and expressive. And if I did do something to hurt someone and didn't mean to, depending on circumstances I may feel the need to explain somewhat - especially if there may be a reason - but usually, I"m sorry I am a bonehead about covers it lol. But sometimes there is no excuse and I just have to say you know what you're right and there's no excuse for my actions and I apologize. I think it depends on the person if the excuse is like a way of avoiding taking responsiblity and meaning they are sorry or if it's like I really didn't mean to hurt you I was just... xyz reason.

And wow! Awesome job on the excercise - you are in beast mode!

You keep talking about the weather there and I'm jealous lol I am SO longing for the fall - it's my favorite time of year ----- football (american), leaves changing, the smell in the air, hunting season, holidays... ahhhh, can't wait!

Easily - I laughed out loud when I read "However, I would enjoy having one around occasionally for various reasons..." HA! But yeah, I feel ya - if something happened to my hunny, I probably would be done too, really.

Fera - yay! congrats to you and your hubby! That's terrific!

Sue HI! lol You're doing great -- so close to onderland! EK!! I'm excited for you!

Ubee - oh yum, rasberries sounds so great! Enjoy!
Ali06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 03:50 PM   #340  
~*Mandy*~

Did an unscheduled weigh in today, just because I'm keeping an eye on the sodium/travel bloat coming off... and it was down another 1.2 pounds from yesterday (which was down 2.2 pounds from the day before), so it looks like my travels and TOM effects are disappearing!

Pretty exciting stuff, and I MIGHT be able to get to 299.8 by next Friday!
Old 07-19-2014, 04:43 PM   #341  
Trying again

WANNA - Its lovely to see you here whenever you can hun .. and it is definitely understandable when other things get in the way .. I dont make it in as often as I used to either .. but will keep trying to get in here more often lol. Wahoo on double figures for your loss so far too Great job!!!

UBEE - I do love some of the expressions you come out with lol … Scoot is counting down to when he can retire .. which is fine .. he has always worked so hard and his pain must be incredible, but I said well he can be a house husband cos I barely lasted 6 weeks of not working before I went crazy lol .. so doubt if we will have a proper retirement together … will maybe just cut back on the hours or something So yep .. he better stick around a while .. already told him I go first cos he not allowed to leave me behind Ooooooh … fresh raspberries!!! YUM!! Love the thought of that … will keep me going on these cold day lol … although when I was in the supermarket yesterday I saw strawberries were already available!!! Probably timed for mid-winter Christmas that some people over here celebrate cos Xmas for us is BBQ usually .. so its an occasional tradition celebrated in winter so that we can have all those “its snowing” foods I suppose lol .. mulled wine and eggnog etc ..

MANDY - Great job!!! And yes .. Im sure at the rate you are going Twoville is just around the corner for you

ALI - I have attempted to watch Football .. but I really dont understand it lol .. Rugby is the NZ game over winter .. and Im not a huge fan of that either lol … the only sports I really like are some of the ones I see at the different olympics (track & field mainly .. or gymnastics … um .. archery when they had it) .. I hate it when I see team sports like rugby or (no offence to anyone) basketball etc at the olympics … I get enough of the TV time they get already … I think the olympics should be for those less televised sports … oh and I do love Formula One lol .. we only pay for the sport channel while that is on .. happily it will coincide with the commonwealth games starting next week so I get to enjoy that too Mind you .. I dont brag about the disinterest in Rugby lol .. apparently if you are a kiwi its supposed to be in your blood .. I think I had a transfusion with another country so just dont have it … more on that later When I was meeting my family in Canada it was just turning to fall and I had the joy every morning of coming out of my cousins house to see the hills opposite his house change from greens to golds and reds .. was soooooo happy I was there to see that… had my first ever Thanksgiving too .. and fell in love with Pumpkin Pie (which I can’t get over here fortunately or the weight loss would be even harder lol .. we dont have canned pumpkin lol)

So everyone .. how has your week been … my comment to Ali brought to mind something I am curious about others opinions on .. SPORT … or even actors .. performers etc … this whole star thing .. or hero etc … WHY???? I mean why are they put on such pedestals and thought of so highly??? I mean .. yes they can make a person feel good .. and some of them do a fantastic job .. but thats it .. its a job .. its what they have chosen for their careers .. some get paid ridiculous amounts for sometimes a below par job .. I wonder how some of these sports stars would play if they got minimum wage and relied on their successes to get the bonus or tips!? Some get paid enough per game or episode of a tv show to cover the wages of 10 families for a year!!! WHY?????? Ive never been star struck .. and its not for lack of the opportunity to meet some stars either .. I met a few when I was performing myself … but dang .. they are people .. nothing special really .. good at their career .. they get paid for that though , so why the hero worship??? I am more in awe of doctors, nurses, fire fighters, police .. yeah they get paid .. but nowhere near what they are worth .. oh teachers too (well some of them lol). In retail I have dealt with some of the NZ stars of sport, screen & music .. and they dont get treated any differently by me than the old lady who comes in once in a blue moon … and yet I watch some of the other staff and the excitement is funny to watch lol .. so .. what is your thoughts on stars of sport screen or sound?

Lazy morning for me today … feels weird and still up early anyway .. Im thinking if I leave early I can fit in an extra workout .. but TOM isn’t happy with me today so not sure if I want to … will be up extra early tomorrow to fit in at least a 30 min workout anyway before work .. then Tues n Thurs for my big workout … will have to see how I go Gotta go cut up the rest of the Ginger Crunch to wrap up and take to work for todays customers … didn’t get around to baking the cupcakes as I had planned .. so that will probably be a Tuesday thing lol

Happy Sunday all .. well Saturday too
Old 07-20-2014, 03:53 AM   #342  
Trying again

Hi again .. well I didnt end up going to the gym .. spent some extra time with my darling instead which was really lovely. I took in the second tray of Ginger Crunch I made cut up and bagged for the customers in today and it was almost all gone when I finished so that is great ... just waiting for my butter to reach room temp so I can make some of my cheesecake cupcakes to take in tomorrow .. have to drop some off to Pita Pit for the staff too lol .. they are requesting now

So going to work in the morning (yay!) but will get my gym session done in the afternoon before hunny picks me up which will be kewl .. then back to a morning session on Tuesday (or midday lol) ... then a really early start on Wed to try to fit one in if I can ... definitely sometime on Thurs and then Friday morning before work ... aiming for 4 workouts this week if I can .. so strange to miss the gym when 6 weeks ago I had to hassle myself to get on my treadmill at home rofl .. have the weigh in for that next month too .. so really am pushing myself so I can keep it .. not so much for me but one of my work mates really wanted to get one so Im going to lend her my one if I get to keep it ... I think Im better going to the gym ... bit more variety for me now.

On the plus side for the gym too .. my saggy baggy arms dont seem to be so saggy baggy anymore .. whether its because of working out or just time getting my skin to tighten I dont know .. but Im sure it is a combination of them. Not saying there isnt still a lot of sagging going on .. but at least I can feel muscle building underneath it I also got told Im looking slim today!!! talk about a shocker lol .. but a great feeling to get told that too

So winter is definitely making itself felt here today .. drizzly (and with the temp dropping now sleety lol) and cold and windy ... but like I say to my customers who are so negative about the weather .. its days like this that make me appreciate the sunny winter days we have a lot more, so I enjoy these sorts of days too

Keep warm where its cold, keep cool where its hot ... and have a great day all
Old 07-20-2014, 04:07 PM   #343  
Trying again

Morning everyone ... just chilling at Starbucks with my coffee to wake me up .. decided last night to bake some of my Cheesecake Cupcakes lol .. so was up til midnight finishing them off then up early for a shower before work as I wasn't going to the gym til this afternoon! Definitely need the caffeine ... still sticking with a single shot though

How was everyones weekend?? I have woken up to a stormy Monday ... rainy, sleety, windy and cold ... but its lovely Im a sick puppy I know rofl ... but as long as I have my warm jacket and I can occasionally sit back and observe I love days like this ... and then when we have a sunny winters day its just so much better

Better go enjoy my coffee and chill .. feeling a little dizzy this morning for some reason (probably TOM .. one of the side effects I get to enjoy) so want to chill a bit before I dive into another busy busy day Hopefully the customers will like the new cakes .. more lemony than before ... like a citrus burst Im hoping .. slight adjustment to the recipe so will see Hugs all!
Old 07-20-2014, 04:44 PM   #344  
~*Mandy*~

Hi everyone!

Just checking in.

Nothing exciting going on 'round here (finally!) I needed the brain break.

Just sitting around sketching the layout of the house that I'm hoping we get to move into and planning a furniture arrangement and possible decor.
Old 07-20-2014, 07:32 PM   #345  

S/C/G: 327/262.2/250

Height: 5'7"

Greetings!
Mandy do you like the possible new house?
Katt I so agree with you on the "stars..." no more important then anyone else. Also treating the rich that way really gets my goat. I always question whether they got rich on the backs of the poor. Sorry sore subject.
Ali love the bonehead comment. That is true for me!
Hi to everyone else!
Hubby has said he is joining the weight loss wagon. Before he was just on the eat a little healthier wagon. So far he is all talk and no action.
Ubee is offline   Reply With Quote