- Hunny you are still doing fine .. such a little stall really … you have been consistent all month so its a little stall … thats all .. you are doing ab fab (not to mention gives me a chance to catch up woman lol)
- I enjoy a couple of coffees a day now .. no sugar and only trim milk so its not too bad really … other than my Starbucks one of course which always seems to have more calories (but then its more milk lol).
- Reading about your temps makes me happy lol .. I know it sounds weird but I like my cold weather over here now we are heading into Winter .. I find it easier to layer on the clothes for Winter than strip em back to cool down lol. Thankies .. my daughter commented on it being see through lol .. I said Im wearing a bra .. be thankful lol. Medical has come a long way. We lost my nephew a few years ago to leukaemia (he was 11.5) and that took a while for our family to recover from as he had been given the all clear 18 months earlier (he was originally diagnosed at 5). But like I said, my sister is a fighter and an inspiration so we are thinking all good
I think the accountability of posting our weight each week helps to control some of my bad behaviour (obviously not all of it or I would be going down consistently lol). So I’m very proud of you for sticking to it and posting whatever the result .. you know it will get there eventually
And look at that .. 70 pounds gone gone gone!! Be proud … I read a quote the other day at the gym … “don’t wait til you reach your goal to be proud of your achievement, be proud of every step on the journey” … I think that is fab
- Not a fan of flavourings in my coffee … just like my coffee lol .. and I don’t have any of those SF things … I get headaches from those fake replacements so easier just to say no .. or have an indulge moment lol.
- Hope you get some rest tonight .. you are doing soooo much better at the whole physical aspect of this journey than me lol .. at least you are consistent!
- Welcome back hun … I am having the same issue with access… I used to be able to get the wifi to work at Starbucks in the morning before I started so I could catch up .. but since I updated the darn thing it won’t connect and Im afraid to play with the system in case I screw it up and can’t use it anywhere lol .. but the phone is a painful way to view it. Wow on the loss since Monday .. omg .. mind you I would get told off if I did that again but yay you and I know what you mean about reaching a goal that you haven’t see for years … Im at the lowest that I can remember since oh .. about 20 years!!! scary now I think about it lol. Im with you about those beep men … I have known others like that .. but they know not to say anything about their wives/gf that isn’t positive around me or I give them a piece of my mind .. and considering how non-vocab they are .. its a short blast or they get lost. I think we with husbands/partners that love us just the way we are .. however we are .. are darn lucky .. and definitely something to think about on those days when we are feeling icky about ourselves … while we may not see what others do .. obviously the special ones see something that we need to see
(hopefully that made sense .. I think Im babbling again lol).
Well happily I managed to lose what I added last week .. as well as a little extra ... hopefully this has put me back on track again .. I missed both of my gym appointments this week due to migraine on Tuesday and then I went into work on Thurs ... so whew that I at least got there on Monday lol .. will try again next week .. although I have mentioned to hunny that maybe I could go after work once or twice ... something to work on
START WEIGHT: 246.3
GOAL WEIGHT: 220
TOTAL TO LOSE: 26.3
ACHIEVED: - 7.5 pounds
Week 01 - MAY 05 - MAY 11: 244.7 (-1.6)
Week 02 - MAY 12 - MAY 18: 242.4 (-2.4)
Week 03 - MAY 19 - MAY 25: 242.4 (0)
Week 04 - MAY 26 - JUN 01: 240.3 (-2.1)
Week 05 - JUN 02 - JUN 08: 239 (-1.3)
Week 06 - JUN 09 - JUN 15: 240 (+1) TOM + Carb fest
Week 07 - JUN 16 - JUN 22: 238.8 (-1.2)
Week 08 - JUN 23 - JUN 29:
Week 09 - JUN 30 - JUL 06:
Week 10 - JUL 07 - JUL 13:
Week 11 - JUL 14 - JUL 20:
Week 12 - JUL 21 - JUL 27:
Week 13 - JUL 28 - AUG 03:
Week 14 - AUG 04 - AUG 10:
Week 15 - AUG 11 - AUG 17:
Week 16 - AUG 18 - AUG 24:
FINAL WEIGH IN - AUG 31: