Hi all .. finally able to get back in .. don't know why but I had issues all day yesterday whenever I tried to get back in to catch up properly with everyone .. very frustrating.
- CONGRATS!!!! So where is the pic??? Whats his name?? Weight? time etc lol .. I love cooking .. but I find the actual cooking usually puts me off eating lol .. so that is why I don’t mind doing all the baking .. although I must say my Cheesecake Cupcakes did slip through a couple of times .. which won’t be so bad once I rework the recipe for low-cal instead of regular lol. Arm is feeling lots better .. doc has given me some Naproxen to take (not that I am good at taking that sort of thing .. well .. any medication really lol) .. and so long as I take it easy for the next couple of weeks when lifting things it will be all good .. and yes it was Tendonitis (don’t know why I go to the docs .. that is exactly what hunny said and he even said what the doc would give me lol.
- Im looking forward to it being 10-15 pounds for a size .. I feel like I am the same size I was last August almost lol .. even though in reality I KNOW that isn’t true
- How is your trip going?? So good you will be able to keep up with us
- I does get a little like that .. I will prob get one of those firm support band thingys to give me support later in the day at work which is when I feel it more. Wow .. those are expensive cupcakes .. I gather that is US dollars?? What is the Reeces cake?? Cant say Im a fan of Reeces pieces .. had them for the first time when I was in Canada in 2004 .. yeah .. nope .. not a fan of peanut butter .. can’t say the same for 3 musketeers .. fortunately we don’t have them easily found in NZ and I refuse to pay postage for them lol ..
- oops … I think we need an evil name for Carbs .. cos they sure aren’t good for any of us I don’t think. I have been on a carb fest the last couple of days .. soooo easy to just come home and make toasted sandwiches or similar isn’t it .. but that is my weekend indulgence (cos hunny is making dinner lol) .. so back on track again tomorrow
- nice loss this week hun
- WAHOOOOOOO .. welcome welcome welcome!! Its a great achievement and I hope you are putting yourself into some weird origami position to pat yourself on the back for your great work
Sad about the cheese .. I don’t think I could live without having it occasionally .. my true fat indulgence .. but Im a lot better about it now lol. Good on your for your FnC option too. I have gotten to the point that I will make my own .. I get a bag of oven fries and a bag of pom poms .. put a little of each in the oven on a rack so they get crisp, add in either some fish (like Sealord crumbed) or on a good week we will get a treat of fresh fish which I will lightly dust in flour/salt/pepper and dry fry in the pan. A wedge or 2 of lemon, low fat sauces and voila! Home made, no grease and a serving just the right size. Could be a nice option to suggest to the parents
I was the same as you last time we bought it .. regardless of the “better” Chinese food .. I just felt yuck .. so its a great realisation for your body to give you
Well, as I said before its been an issue me getting into the site this weekend .. but happily back in again now lol . Worked all weekend at the distant store and sooooo pleased that is the last time I will have to .. trained the new lady that will be helping out there and handed over the keys .. so yay! Just sticking to my local store now which is only about 15 min drive from home (in traffic .. otherwise about 8-10 min lol). But before I finished at the store I did a little shopping for some uber cheap clothes .. and got some lovely things ... bought 2 pairs of leopard print grey jeggings (jean leggings in case you aren't sure what they are) .. in 2 different sizes .. the bigger size is a little snug, but that is a good thing
Did the same for the dark purple jeggings .. and got a red/orange pair too! Also stepping out of my comfort zone for colour (usually I stick to the autumn tones in the darker shades .. occasional pink or purple) .. but this one is a swirl of orange and pink .. very bright lol .. hunny loves it .. says with my red/orange pants I look like something out of the 70s
Also got a dress that is similar to the other ones I have bought .. I will have to get hunny to do a photo shoot with all my dresses .. not that I like my arms (all of them are sleeveless!) but its such a fun thing to have dresses for next summer .. they are all a little snug so I figure they should be nice and loose and flowing (as they are supposed to be) by next summer
I got a few other tops too .. one that is white with a Paris scene on it (something to remember my trip by cos I didn't get anything when I was over there lol) .. then a couple of plain ones for under things (white and black long sleeve) .. oh and one of my faves .. a singlet top that is SPARKLY!!!! That was the first one to go into my bag lol ... soooo .. in total I got: 5 pairs of pants, 3 dresses & 8 tops .. all for $32!!!!!!!!!!! Yep .. they were all $2 each!! So rock!! (that is NZ dollars peeps lol - so about $27/28US).
So as I mentioned above its carb weekends for me while I am working at the other store cos I get home later and hunny is cooking lol .. last night wasn't too bad .. I made us soup .. although we did have some dinner rolls with it .. so I had Chicken/Corn and hunny had some gumbo thing .. yep ... out of a can .. can't be too picky when hunny is cooking and that IS why I bought the packs that I did lol ... and then tonight .. I had subtly suggested chicken n veg .. well .. half I got .. I am now on protein/carb overload .. Chicken Breast, Chicken Bacon, Egg .. on bread .. like a chicken & bacon burger lol .. well .. it was lovely but boy that is high protein .. and when I looked at hunny with my eyebrow up all he said was .. TOM is here .. you need the extra protein and your trainer said you need to up the protein now you are adding exercise lol .... not to mention he knew I hadn't eaten anything today .. oops .. so can't argue when he has such logical arguments and its not like he cooked it in a fatty way .. he stripped the fat from the chicken (skin and sinew), as it was chicken bacon it was low cal and he dry fried both .. along with the egg ... lovely treat .. but boy I am looking forward to my boring ol chicken n veg tomorrow lol .. oh and he also peeled me a mandarin to go with dinner
So the boss is given me Monday & Tuesday off this week .. be weird having 2 days off together really lol ... at least where Im not sick .. but will see how I go tomorrow as to whether I will survive Tuesday off too lol .. gonna do a big spring clean in my bedroom to make room for my new clothes and sort out the old ones .. want to see more colour than black so thinning out will definitely be going on
Will be on call for Tuesday though cos we are having a big store change around
Anyway .. still have to get up uber early tomorrow so I can have breakfast with hunny and he needs to go early cos he has to pick up a workmate before work so that will mean leaving half an hour earlier that usual .. but I can always have a nap later .. not that I will probably .. haven't in the past lol .. but will see .. definitely onto the treadmill tomorrow to start to wear off this weekends foods lol .. and I also find it helps with TOM .. the cramps are never as bad when I exercise
So off to bed .. soon lol .. catch you all later peeps ..