Old 05-16-2014, 09:19 PM   #121  

Height: 5'7"

Food was perfect today!! Feels so good.
Still drinking plenty of water. Went for a walk even though it was nippy!!
Curious to see what the scales say tomorrow.
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 10:15 AM   #122  

S/C/G: 327/262.2/250

Great to hear Deb!

I was the weightloss queen yesterday!
Ubee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 01:07 PM   #123  

S/C/G: 396/351/160

Good morning everyone.

Ali I'm so envious of you getting to go with your daughter on a field trip. I loved going to the capital when I was in school, and don't let the worry of the bus seat width ruin this. Focus on creating memories with your daughter that you can look back on and smile when she's left home. And I'm sure that you won't be the only person who might smidge over into the next seat a little. Sounds like you've got your food all thought out -- good for you! That 20 pounds is just around the corner!
Ubee I was always a good girl my entire life.....evidently eating like an ox was my form of rebellion! I do have a cut off time. My 8 hours are from noon to 8 PM. Unfortunately, I ate the "extra" during my window. I'm back on track mentally today. Just have to accept that I simply cannot have that stuff in the house.
[B]Dgramie[B] Good for sticking to it!

Cleaning house is on the agenda for today. That should work off a few calories since it looks like some windstorm went through here. Have a great day and weekend.
betsy2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 03:15 PM   #124  

Didn't eat a lot at lunch but it was so rich and my tummy rebelled. So thankful we got to check in early. Gonna nap before dinner. Going to eat super light tonight. Can't handle tummy issues!!!
Old 05-17-2014, 09:43 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 366/328/143

Height: 5'6"

So I just did my first official weekly weigh in - I have lost approx 15 pounds in the last week. I know most of this will just be water weight and my body detoxing. I certainly don't expect to lose those kinds of numbers the whole way through, but I am MIGHTY proud of myself right now.
Atalanta83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 09:50 PM   #126  

dgrammie Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I guess that is your body sending a pretty clear message!
Betsy What do you mean by 'window'? Glad to hear you are back on track today. Temptation makes life bloody hard. I have been avoiding situations where others are eating yummy things, but that is impossible. I went to the movies with my cousin the other day... he is 20, fit and healthy. He sat there eating caramel popcorn mixed with m&ms... I ate an apple and some trail mix. It was hard, but I was so proud of myself when I got home. It is the little wins, you know? It is hard and it sucks, but we will get there if we are strong.
Old 05-18-2014, 12:56 PM   #127  

Good morning all. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Dgramie Hope the tummy has settled down and you got in a good nap.
Atalanta 15 pounds! Yes, it will definitely slow down and yes most of it was water, but it sure feels good and definitely helps to get us in the right mindset to keep on. You asked about my "window." I'm on a combination of diet plans (low calorie/low carb, Intermittent Fasting, Volumetrics) which basically means I'm trying to eat in a healthy fashion. With IF, you have a window during which you can eat. There are various different IF approaches, but I keep my eating to an 8 hour period each day and mine is between noon and 8 PM. So when I say something was during my window, it means during that 8 hour time frame.

It was supposed to rain yesterday, but didn't so I got the container garden created on my deck and got everything planted. There are 9 big containers and each got filled with one bag of top soil, one of compost, and one of composted manure all of which had to be toted in from outside to the deck and then poured into the planters. So, I got a great workout, stayed on plan, and am happy to be posting here today without saying something that will justifiably get me scolded. Guess I'd better get that cleaning done today!
Old 05-18-2014, 02:40 PM   #128  

Deb hope today is better.
Atalanta 15 pounds is crazy good!
Betsy as much as I enjoy scolding you I am even happier when I don't need to! Amen to not having the food in the house. Some things need to rent space elsewhere until it is their planned time to be eaten.
I am doing well, so my tush is safe today!
Old 05-18-2014, 09:32 PM   #129  

Thanks, Betsy & Ubee. I am pretty chuffed. Thanks especially for all of the emoticons, Betsy, haha.

Betsy thanks for the explanation - there are so many different ways everyone is approaching this, I get confused sometimes!
Ubee glad to hear you are having a good day
Old 05-19-2014, 06:03 AM   #130  

Yesterday was another good day. Need to focus a little more on getting my water all in. Down 2 pounds this week.
Old 05-19-2014, 06:53 AM   #131  

I ate very little yesterday. My stomach was still a bit off. I'm thinking some of it may be nerves. I'm hoping today will be a much better day!!
Old 05-19-2014, 11:49 AM   #132  

Already had the kids out for a 20 min walk. Still need to work out the garden and maybe mow. I have a pot luck at church tonight. I'm eating super light today to allow calories for the meal.
Old 05-19-2014, 12:18 PM   #133  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

Whoa. Went MIA for a week or more.

Last week my dear friends who are moving away were here for the week. Spent a lot of time with them (and out at restaurants with groups). Used it all as an excuse to just blow off everything--tracking, water, exercise.

Not proud of the week, but no point in looking back.

I'm even less proud of not checking in with anyone on 3FC the whole time.

Looking forward instead:

I'm starting back tracking on WW online, and for the time being I'm going to allow myself to dip into weekly points--but my goal is to try to stop doing that.

Gotta exercise daily, track daily, and post daily.

And, I need to make a plan for traveling. I have two multi-leg road trips coming up. I can't allow vacation to derail me. I have 4 days to do some planning. Anyone have suggestions of good stand-by restaurant meals or emergency food to take along?
Vortex_VVV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 12:58 PM   #134  

Just a fast fly by this morning to say hi and let Ubee know that she doesn't need to exercise that leg and aim it in the direction of my rear end. Don't know why it's suddenly easier to stay on plan, but I'm not complaining. Have a great day everyone.
Old 05-19-2014, 07:35 PM   #135  

Get your boots ready. Over ate nachos and that dreaded huge bowl of pop corn. Slacked on my vitamins because I am sick of taking them. Whine, whine, whine!