10 Days In The Life Boat #88

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Welcome to the newest segment of 10 Days In The Life Boat.

This is not a "challenge" but a place for accountability to ourselves and support from our fellow rowers. So, what is your plan for this 10 day segment?

Grab an oar and join us doing our best to stay dry in the boat and not fall out.
  • Thanks for starting a new leg Judy.
    My goal is to get my water in.
  • I've got to pick something I know I can do so I can get back on track. It's going to be drink water and no snacks between breakfast and lunch because that's where I start to get myself in trouble.
  • Hi everyone--I did a lot of swimming in the last boat

Work is very busy and kind of stressful. I worked all last weekend and didnt have time to do a decent food shopping for healthy foods. This led to more bad choices... sigh
    So I'm heaving myself back into the boat. Grabbing the velcro straps and trying to hold on!!!!

Goals: Drink water
    Make heaalthy/on plan dinners
    Scattering ahead of the boat!
  • Dry. Baby steps are better then no steps!
  • Yikes. I am having trouble posting.

So I am just setting 3 goals for this leg:

1. Stay between 39-44 points daily.
    2. Exercise every day (minimum 15 minutes, 30+ most days).
    3. Post every day.
  • Angela, I like the post everyday goal.
    Dry.
  • Very wet.
  • Splashed, but not too badly yesterday. "Today could be perfect" I say to myself over and over. <grin>
  • Increase my workouts. I'm down to 1 workout every 4 days now
  • Dragging my sorry self back into the boat.
    It is drinking water! I like to drink water BUT it is hard to do when you are busy eating!
    Forget the towel, please pass the gorilla glue!
    I am going to row hard and get this weight off!
  • Thank God I grabbed a life jacket as I fell out yesterday. That darn pizza would have made me sink like a rock.
  • Dry!
  • Yikes. I'm soaked because I can't make myself post every day!

On the upside, eating and exercise have been good. Scale is up, but I think it's an illusion.

Anyway, back on board. I will post every day! I will post every day! I wonder if I wrote it 100 times if it would stick. Do they still do that in school?
  • with the sharks!