3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   300+ Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club-124/)
-   -   Needing a friend as weird as me (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club/292324-needing-friend-weird-me.html)

Odd Duck 01-31-2014 10:52 PM

Needing a friend as weird as me

I'm back... how many posts have you seen that start out like this?

So when I originally joined 3FC, I couldn't figure out why I kept gaining 10lbs
every month. Turns out I was 3 months pregnant...

One relocation, new job, and miscarriage later... I am still fat, except fatter than I have ever been.

So again, I am going try to become the person I want to be and I am just hoping that, maybe, there is someone out there, like me, who wants/needs someone to accompany them on their journey too.

So here's what I'm looking for and I will follow it with information about myself. If you are interested, feel free to contact me and we can exchange information over pm, and if you're not, then good luck on your journey.

Looking for:
*Someone who can have semi-daily contact, preferably texting
*Someone with over 100 lbs to lose
*Someone who has a weird sense of humor, borderline dark
*Someone who doesn't mind occasional swearing and isn't very sensitive
*Someone who is open and open minded

About me:
*I am a nerd, I play computer games- guild wars 2
*I am a nuclear instrumentation technician, very independent (married) and a little head strong
*I like arts; drawing, painting, writing
*I like swearing.. lol
*I am the type of person that once I'm you're friend, you're basically like family to me

Edit:
I am 27 years old, no children - just some extra info.

all4meh 02-01-2014 12:40 AM

Hey Odd Duck! What you're wanting sounds like what I'm wanting. I need someone who's going to be there for me on a semi daily basis. Checking in, seeing how I'm doing, making sure I'm not stuffing my face full of cookies.

Mmm...cookies. Cold milk... getting off track.

See! I need someone who's going to be all "BACK AWAY FROM THE COOKIE"

In return, I can check in, see how you're doing and make sure you're not stuffing your face full of <insert food here>.

Looking at your ticker under your name, looks like we're the same height, about the same starting weight with a pretty close to the same goal in mind.

Now about me. I'm 29, married and no kiddos of the human variety yet.

I play computer games. I'm more of a 2d side scroll kind of gamer and I suck something horrible at first person shooter games. It is very entertaining though watching me play a FPS. I'll either have you pulling your hair out or laughing so hard you pee. But the hubby makes me try out all the games he's into and I usually end up completely addicted to it.

I love reading. Anything and everything.

I'm a workaholic, OCD, clean freak.

Right now I'm working on getting my life back in order. Losing weight, overcoming an gambling addiction and getting out of debt.

As for my weight loss, I'm not following any sort of plan really. Just making better food choices and exercising.

Odd Duck 02-01-2014 12:55 PM

It won't let me PM you since you're a new member :/

I made a temporary e-mail address so we can exchange real e-mail addresses and go from there. I'll be checking the inbox every now and then so I can delete the account after.

3FC won't let me post an e-mail until 25 post either..so I'll have to type out the symbols (why do they hate on people who aren't chattery?)

Randomhb at sign mailinator dot com

all4meh 02-01-2014 02:41 PM

Sent you an email. Hopefully its to the right account name.

cldavis04 02-05-2014 02:16 AM

Sounds like me!

Hello!!

Odd Duck, I must say that when you started describing yourself, I thought that I was reading some information about myself. I'm looking for the same things that you are as far as support.

If you ladies wouldn't mind, I would like to join your support.

My e-mail is [email protected]

Good luck to you both!