What's for dinner?

You're on Page 9 of 10
Go to
  • Sweet potato "nachos," baked sweet potato fries, covered in peppers, tomatoes, salsa, lettuce and greek yogurt.
  • Im not sure what's for dinner tonight so I'll edit this when I found out
  • Baked haddock, asparagus, mushrooms, and zuccini.
  • 1/2 cup rice pasta (before cooking) 2 cups mixed veggies (brocoli, carrot, and cauliflower) boiled,

served with 3/4 cup pasta sauce, and 1/3 cup sharp shredded cheddar baked chicken (1 large chicken breast) .

YUM
  • Steak and a baked potato
  • Terra did you forget to tell us what veggies you are having???
    I think we will be having a mexican salad.
  • Last night was chicken topped with a bit of RF cheese and real bacon bits, steamed broccoli and rice. Tonight will be chicken sausage, brown rice & quinoa and steamed broccoli.
  • Chicken burger on a small bun, steamed vege, oven fries
  • Romaine lettuce and tomato salad with sour cream dressing (LITE)
    Baked Potato w/lemon juice
    4 bean combo
    baked cod filet

>>dessert will be sugar free TROPICAL popsicles (30 cal)
  • Romaine lettuce and tomato salad with sour cream dressing (LITE)
    <3 oz Baked Potato w/lemon juice
    4 oz Cottage Cheese
    sauteed onion
    4oz teriyaki mixed vegetables
    3oz gr chuck patty (ate half)

..........and I stopped the minute I thought I felt full and it felt good to feel it, realize it, accept it and STOP IT
  • A quick, light dinner tonight because we had pizza for lunch, went swimming and then ended up napping a little later than planned. Grilled chicken breast strips, steamed vege and unsweetened applesauce. Hubby had his chicken in a pocket thin with a couple of slices of Sargento cheese.
  • Nori/Quinoa/Chicken/Onion/RedPepper/Radish teriyaka flavored wraps... YUM
  • whole grain tortillas (2 Chicken, 1/2 red peper, onion, 1 large mushroom, spices {Chilli, Cumin, Garlic and Onion Powder}) alsa and cheddar cheese.

so.. fajitas with my own spice mix since stores spicing has way too much salt.
  • I planned to eat this chicken, brown rice, and corn (vegetable mix?) thing my mom made in the crockpot. HOWEVER, my sister bought me home a KFC chicken bowl (or whatever it is called). So I ate that a few hours before I would normally eat dinner, since that's when she brought it to me. I still have about 350 cals left for the day but I don't want to eat anything else at this point. My sister's friend gave me a chicken sandwhich (she works at McDonald's) but I didn't eat it. It's still sitting where she left it. To my surprise, it is very easy to resist. Hopefully it is as easy tomorrow.
  • On day 7 of my 14 day contract...no sugars, 64 oz water and walking around my building or in my neighborhood 2x day. Today I weighed myself and have lost 9 pounds!! I couldn't believe it. Next step paleo diet.