What's for dinner?

You're on Page 7 of 10
Go to
  • Lunch - Grilled Rainbow Trout
    Supper - KFC Original Chicken breast meal with Green beans and mashed potatoes
  • I made a one week worth of chicken Alfredo and Im gonna eat 1 large plastic spoon full every time we do Fend For Yourself night. Thats cutting it down cause I usually have 2 large plastic spoon fulls of Chicken Alfredo (its one of my favorite meals)
  • Tonight we're having Bacon Potato soup, It's always really good.
  • Shrimp scampi with slightly steamed fresh green beans with just enough butter and salt.
  • I thought we were gonna have Bacon Potato soup Thursday night but my mom was sick that day so she didnt make it so we're gonna have it tonight for dinner. Im looking forward to it, Its always good.
  • I'm going to heat up some coconut oil, garlic, and ginger. Next I will toss in some chicken, pea pods and mushrooms. That's all folks!
  • Turkey breast, quinoa and brown rice mix, steamed broccoli
  • We had bean and cheese burritos on those Mission Carb Balance tortillas.
  • Mushroom Chicken Bake - It was very good and very filling
  • Chicken alfredo, mixed veggies, unsweetened applesauce
  • We're having grilled steaks topped with sauteed mushrooms and onion, Sauteed Zucchini,Baked Potatoes with butter,sour cream and cheese and Artichokes with a little melted butter and lemon but I think Im gonna pass on the baked potato with the butter,sour cream and cheese though.
  • We're having brauts but Im not sure what sides we're gonna have.

UPDATE: We Fended For Ourselves tonight I had my left over steak and zucchini
  • We're having garlic & herb chicken sausage, couscous, broccoli and Trader Joe's tandoori naan for dinner tonight. Well, that's the plan anyway!
  • I had homemade vegetable soup. Perfect on this rainy day.
  • Lunch - Grilled Rainbow Trout and chicken wings with cabbage

Dinner - Lobster pasta