10 Days In The Life Boat #79

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Welcome to the newest segment of 10 Days In The Life Boat.

This is not a "challenge" but a place for accountability to ourselves and support from our fellow rowers. So, what is your plan for this 10 day segment?

Grab an oar and join us doing our best to stay dry in the boat and not fall out.
  • WOW! That was a quick 10 days.

My goal this leg is to try to plan my healthy snacks better and to do my best to stick POP to my WW program.
  • Here we go!
    My goal is to stay on plan with food, get my water in AND do at least 20 minutes of exercise daily.
  • Hand me a towel. Food and water were good, forgot to exercise.
  • Ubee, Here's a warm fluffy towel and a FF hot chocolate.

I stayed dry yesterday.
  • Okay, my goal the last 10 days was to up my fruit and veggies and have no sweets. The no sweets didn't happen, but I greatly reduced them. I mostly got in fruits and veggies but not everyday.

I'm going to try this: 5 servings of f&v every day.
    15 min of exercise every day. This is completely doable on the one hand but has eluded me on the other. Let's see how it goes.

Today I think I would like to take a walk outside if possible. If things aren't too treacherous.

I bought some more veggies at the store yesterday, but will swing by and get more if it helps.
  • Thanks for the towel Judy it did the trick.
    Yesterday was dry. I got my water and exercise in, food was POP.
  • My turn to be in the water. Fell in with a huge splash yesterday. Back in my seat today hugging my lifejacket and a hot cup of tea.
  • My Plan
    My plan for the next 10 days is to reduce my carb intake and drink more water. I'd like to say I am going to work out in the mornings as well, but I don't think will happen... yet. One step at a time.
    It seems really overwhelming to think I have so much to lose. I know I can do it, I just get really discouraged
  • Chin up Chopper and Welcome!
    We can all do it. We all get discouraged from time to time, it is allowed.
    Just come on here for support and don't ever give up!
  • Damp yesterday but stayed in my seat.
  • Dry yesterday. Holding on tight to my oar today! I am not going in the drink!
  • "Forgot" to exercise. Water was so so. Food was pop.
  • Yesterday I stayed dry. It was easy. I need to remember not to set myself up to fall out of the boat.
  • I will exercise today!