Alrighty ... well .. as expected .. that bread hit and stuck .. I really do know by now its going to happen .. not so much of a problem when I have it at the beginning of the week .. but doing it so close to weigh in ... never a good thing lol ... my scales tend to go up up for about 3 days accommodating that darn bread .. so it will probably effect next week as well .. but that is ok ... and UBEE
this is why ..
IM HAVING A "DIET" HOLIDAY THIS WEEK! Yep ... I have been consistently sticking to plan since August last year .. having the occasional day off admittedly but then retaliating by pushing myself more to make up for it ... and yep . its getting hard to stay consistently on focus .. so Im taking a break this week .. Im not going to purposely binge or go right off the rails .. but I think I need to give my body a reprieve from expectation so that I can refocus and get enthusiastic about it .. if that means I am finally going to go up a few pounds .. then so be it .. won't be over the moon about it lol .. but I think I need to take my food focus off for a week and just be.
I am noticing that there are a lot of comments about how hard it seems to be at the moment .. and maybe you have reached this point too? I know its usually a case of "be strong and carry on" .. and yes .. I would think that usually too .. but if its an ongoing weekly battle then I think you need to stop .. chill for a few days or a week .. think about a new plan and then start up all over again.
Its been a struggle to keep up my food diary the last couple of weeks .. so Im not going to do that the rest of this week and will start again next week
- I had to read about the corn in the coffee can a couple of times before I realised that it wasn't full of coffee lol .. I was thinking "wow .. that is an interesting taste combination" lol .. obviously that blonde dye affected more than the hair root lol (not meaning any offence to blondes .. believe me I do know you are very intelligent
) ... Still haven't had the corn .. in fact we are having it tonight I think .. And my body is feeling a lot better today ... the muscles in my left leg and butt have finally loosened up so I can move a lot better today .. still a little tender so will leave it one more day before Im back on the treadmill .. and back only has a slight twinge
Way cool about the jeans too!! The scales may not be doing what you want but your body IS changing .. so just keep that in mind .. my sister says to throw away my scales because that is not a real measure of the journey .. and I think at times like this she makes sense lol.
- Well done on your loss this week hun . and so proud of you for the swimming .. I haven't reached that point yet .. but its there in my mind
- wahoo .. Im sure that goal will be hit for you next week .. look at you just flying to goal .. well done
- I think you are doing great .. and maybe these 2 weeks while you are away will be enough of a break to get you all psyched up for the last month
Hopefully you will be able to stop in occasionally to let us know you are ok and enjoying your trip lol . but understandable if not and have made a note of no weigh in for the next 2 weeks on the sheet
Have fun and keep safe
- You have a lot more strength in you that you think at the moment, its there, but maybe it just needs a little more time for you to grab hold of it
Lovely to see you back on the boards and big hugs .. remember stress is just a tool .. you choose how you use it
- Im sure your scales is just taking a breather from all the losses lol .. you will be moving again next week
So Im just leaving it for a couple more days before I put the results for the last 2 months up .. can't believe so much time has gone so fast!! Is it just me or is this year flying by??
Spent yesterday baking .. and unfortunately I had a taste of one of my goodies and liked it lol .. so I might be having a nibble again later for supper .. but I made banana cupcakes and a chocolate cake .. fortunately its the banana one that I like as that is the lowest calorie of the two lol ... other than that today has been pretty much a chill day again .. Im getting tired of the chill days and running out of things to do around the house .. really want to get back to work so have sent out apps for a few jobs and will just hope for the best
Back to getting some more of my cross stitching done
Have a great day all !