- Dont stress too much hun .. do you know what caused it? Was it indulgence or maybe exercise turning fat into muscle .. or water retention? I think when it comes to a gain its not a case of being down about it .. but working out why and trying to work out a solution to try to avoid it next time
Keep up the good work though
- Yay!! Knew the scale was just playin with you
- There are soooo many things we don't have in NZ to tempt us lol .. no Super Bowl here .. well .. not for us .. but I did catch a little of it on tv and we do have highlights .. but its not like a big event .. so really ... considering you had that .. you are doing great
What other events have you guys got coming up .. seems to be something every month lol ... we have Waitangi (Why-Tang-E) Day tomorrow .. which is the day to commemorate the signing of the peace treaty between the European settlers and the Maoris .. but its not like a big eating event lol .. more a great day off for those that are working .. even better when its a fine day .. then its a beach day lol .. there are ceremonies in a few locations around NZ for those that want to commemorate it in a more traditional way though
- Not that much??? Huh?? Darn girl .. 9 pounds down . wahoo .. party central I think .. and lookie ... so close to your out of the 310s! Great great great job!
- Great!! Another fab loss .. wooosh wooosh wooosh
Keep up the great work
Love your attitude to your scale lol .. its the sort of thing I would be saying
The funniest/worst thing about seeing pics like that .. when you can't see what your butt n back look like you don't even realise that shelf is sitting there just waiting to go somewhere else ... but yes ... happy its gone .. only thing is now I losing what butt I had
.. Never had a butt .. darned annoying cos I love wearing jeans lol ... still .. a bit left so will hope the tummy starts going before any of the rest of the butt does
Am just amazed by some of the incredible losses this week .. its been a hard week for some .. and definitely a wooosh for others ... and happily movement for those that have been maintaining longer than they would have liked
Sorry I have been AWOL the last couple of days .. I have checked in .. just haven't really been up to writing .. had a few issues come up and I tend to switch off when that happens while I get a plan in mind of how to go forward .. soooo now that that is done Im getting back on track .. yesterday was the worst .. didn't want to eat anything that wasn't chocolate lol .. but I fought through that .. had a couple of nut bars, cruskets/litebread, a little chicken, lettuce, gherkin, carrots, cheese .. ummm . .. oh yeah .. had a little piece of chocolate cake for dessert .. so almost made it through the day behaving lol .. but decided darn it I needed the feel good moment to help kick me out of the rut I was falling into
Up early after only 2 hours sleep to see my hunny off to work and make him lunch .. then did a little cross stitch .. and decided to get some baking done (I rarely eat my baking so this isn't a bad thing lol) ... made a batch of Coconut/Mallow cupcakes .. they turned out ok .... so I can't be too tired cos usually I try baking when Im tired and its a major flop lol .. just relaxing for a couple of hours .. then .. shock horror .. IM GOING TO THE GYM! .. Yep .. tired of putting it off .. especially when I have less than 20 days before the big walk lol .. got to at least be able to do 5km .. then I can push myself through the last 1.5km knowing that I am close to the end lol ..
Here is a pic of my cupcakes .. the mallow exploded more than I thought lol .. but it does make them colourful! Besides .. when I do a thin layer of icing it won't be seen lol ..
My hunny made me laugh last night ... I was checking my weight (I know .. not before bed .. but its a good guideline lol) and when talking to him its all in kg ... so when I mentioned that my Monday weigh in was 114 .. he said .. well .. if you hit 113 next week lose weight fast .. don't want you staying in the 13 range lol .. silly man