10 Days In The Life Boat #71

• Welcome to the newest segment of 10 Days In The Life Boat.

This is not a "challenge" but a place for accountability to ourselves and support from our fellow rowers. So, what is your plan for this 10 day segment?

Grab an oar and join us doing our best to stay dry.
  • I'm trying the last leg's goals again:

My 10 day goals:

1: Ask myself: "Are you really hungry?" If not, rather than grabbing food take a few minutes to figure out why I think I need to eat.
    2: Drink my water!
    3: Remember to think positively about myself daily.
  • Love that positive vibe, Judy!

I want to stay OP with eating and also keep exercising and try to work my way up to 30 minutes a day instead of 20. And keep the water going!!
  • Staying dry, Judy?

I had dry days Monday and Tuesday. Managing to use fewer of my weekly points, which I think is something I need to keep doing if I want to keep losing--also, of course, exercise! Had two good days of 25 minutes walking/jogging, so thinking I might go do that in the state park after work today.

Row, row, row our boat....
  • Angela, You're doing great. Keep it up!
    Those extra points can be a big help but I know I can't use them all every week.

Ugh! I've been in the water. So far today is POP though.
    Gotta work harder on #1;

1: Ask myself: "Are you really hungry?" If not, rather than grabbing food take a few minutes to figure out why I think I need to eat.
    2: Drink my water!
    3: Remember to think positively about myself daily.
  • Finally .... A DRY day yesterday!
  • YAY, stay in the boat and keep me company.

I'm mostly dry, but exercise was spotty over the weekend as usual. I will get back on the exercise horse today.
  • I didn't say no to a carb overload yesterday. Back aboard this morning though.