Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2013, 11:00 AM   #91  

S/C/G: 327/262.2/250

Height: 5'7"

Hi Everyone!
I am back from my medical leave and am doing OK.
I am happy to report that I was able to maintain my loss during a stressful time. It is a huge victory for me.
I have a plan and look forward to continue losing weight with all of you.
Old 09-26-2013, 11:34 AM   #92  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

I think 3FC must be mad at me. I'm not getting the "someone posted to this thread" emails on any of my subscribed threads. Looks like I'm going to have to unsubscribe and then sign back up for each thread I follow. Hope it works.

Today has been POP so far. I've been slipping so I'm hoping for better control today.
Old 09-26-2013, 12:06 PM   #93  
Renaissance Woman

S/C/G: 363/306/185

Height: 5'10.5"

Welcome back Ubee! And that's so wonderful, to have maintained your loss under those stressful conditions!

I do hope you're all better.
Old 09-26-2013, 01:24 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 365/270.4/265

Height: 5 foot 2

wow sounds like everyone is doing awesome in one form or another...that's great!!
Feeling the TOM come on so I'll be happy with a no change on the scale tomorrow..
Exercise and good eating with a wonderful full night of sleep on the agenda...
My job offered me full time so after some training next week that will be welcome. Got some new co-workers to walk with me on my lunch...but even if they don't....I will...even if it's raining
Old 09-26-2013, 04:57 PM   #95  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

Here I am again, mid-afternoon and I am hungry, cranky, and tired. I am coming here to vent a moment so that what I do next will be thoughtful.

I will not run amuck eating things I should not eat. I have two salads waiting for me at home--one with just greens, one with just crunchy stuff. I will go home and eat both of those.

But, I know that this will only help with the hunger, not the crankiness. My resources seem to be really low. I can't think of what to do to cheer myself up. I have so much work that I don't feel like I can spare time for anything truly relaxing. Well, I will at least get some exercise; that might help.
Old 09-26-2013, 05:04 PM   #96  

Vortez u can do it and have this be the first of a good string of days!!!!!
Old 09-26-2013, 05:31 PM   #97  

So far so good today.

My local grocer hasn't had berries lately but today there were blues, red rasp, and strawberries! I'm not big on tree fruits. I'll eat a few in season apples and pears and the occasional plum but I love berries so they're the fruits I eat a lot of. I stocked up and just finished a cup of the strawberries. In the dead of Winter I'll crunch on frozen berries as a snack.

I went back thru my food trackers to see what I did when I first got OP at WW. It was interesting to see what meals I could come up with without cooking much. I'm a better cook now than I was then but I found some good ideas for when I don't want to cook. Also I stuck faithfully to a big breakfast, a filling lunch and a light dinner with planned snacks. I'm going to try that for a few weeks. I also tracked to be sure I was eating the recommended amt. of fruits, veggies and protein every day. I need to get my food rhythm back.

Glad to see everyone doing well even with life's stresses trying to throw a wrench in your plans.

Off to take the dog out and to enjoy a beautiful Autumn evening.
Old 09-27-2013, 12:12 AM   #98  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

Stayed on plan today, but it doesn't feel like there's much of a point... I'll hope it's feeling more pointful tomorrow.
Old 09-27-2013, 06:51 AM   #99  

Wow We had alot of activity on here yesterday! I LOVE IT!!

angela- (((hug))) hope today is better

judy- i use to love frozen berries

I have a sick grandson on his way. He isnt contagious but just needs extra TLC. Who better to give it than grandparents...

have a great day everyone!
Old 09-27-2013, 08:09 AM   #100  

I was POP yesterday! Sure hope I can stay that way.

Angela: Take a minute to be proud of yourself. You're staying OP through a tough stretch. {{{hugs}}}

Deb: Hope the little one feels better after Grandma's lovin' care.

Everyone have a wonderful day. I'm off to get stuff done.
Old 09-27-2013, 09:05 AM   #101  

Hello Everyone!
Yesterday was OP with food and exercise.
I have a plan for today. There will be some temptation as we will be near a lot of sweets for dinner.
Have a good day!
Old 09-27-2013, 10:56 AM   #102  

This morning was weigh in-down 1.7 to 308.2
Need to stay on track to get under 300
Good wishes and positive energy to everyone as we embrace the weekend!!!!!
Old 09-28-2013, 02:06 AM   #103  

Default Hi!

Hello ladies, I hope you are all well! I just wanted to pop in and say hi! I am still as fat as ever! LOL! And really OLD, got a birthday coming up too! I consider that a good thing since my stroke last year. I am still trying to fight the food demons and that may never change.

I look in often to see how all of you are doing..... I wish you all take care! Ruth
Old 09-28-2013, 09:29 AM   #104  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Nice to hear from you, Ruth!!

I have no idea how I've been doing lately. Today I will retrieve our scale from the apartment we were renting and tomorrow give it a whirl. I think I'm the same. ALl this year my weight has fluctuated about 5 pounds and I think I'm on the low end of that. Given all the transitions we've been going through (new career, moved 1/2 way across the country, sold a house, lived in an apartment, bought a house...) I'm okay with that.
Old 09-28-2013, 09:33 AM   #105  

Hi Everyone!
Yesterday was fair food wise and good exercise wise. Once again Vortex thanks for sharing your advice about exercising an hour after my meal. The protein at the meal does help with the crazy hungries after exercising. I also have a cheese stick after just to be safe.
Sweetcakes, good job!
Georgia, thanks for the kind words.
Ruth, Happy Birthday! I am pretty sure we will all be fighting those food demons all our days! I always enjoy going back and reading your posts. I like your spunk!
Everyone have a good day!
Closed Thread