Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2013, 11:30 AM   #31  
Starting over sucks.

S/C/G: 485/445/250

Height: 6'1

Thank you betsey!

I went to yoga last night... only three more classes until she leaves. Apparently there's another teacher in town, but I'm not sure I want to "risk it", because the one I have is just so awesome. She is making me a home practice sheet though!

Down some more water weight today, 2 pounds exactly left until my last lowest weight! I'm really hoping my floor guy comes today or monday so I can do some sort of exercises in my house. I just don't have the space with all the furniture moved!
Old 09-13-2013, 12:12 PM   #32  
Starting over sucks.

Did you know that Monday is 150 days until Valentines? I started a challenge over in 100lb club. Here's the thread if you ladies want to give it a whirl!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-...ml#post4839298
Old 09-13-2013, 05:40 PM   #33  
Moving one day at a time

S/C/G: 450/399/160

Height: 5'2"

Thanks, Betsey. I really appreciate your kind words. I've just been held back from so many things because of my weight that I feel like I haven't spent the first 20 years of my life the way I should've (I've literally been overweight as long as I can remember). I'm just looking forward to all the great things that will come as a result of not being so big anymore.

My only good news is that after almost 2 years of a screwed up period because of depo provera, I *FINALLY* had a normal one. Now maybe we can do some baby makin'.... probably not, kids drive me crazy :P
Old 09-15-2013, 11:04 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 390/352/140

Height: 5'4"

Good Sunday Morning to you All...
I hope everyone has been doing well... I have not had the chance to walk the past couple of days but I will get back on that today...

The really great news is that I am down about 2.5 pounds... I have still been very close to my calorie range so that is good... even without the walking...

This week will be good... however, I have to eat out a couple of days because I have workshops for school... Then on Friday and Saturday I am going to a Women of Faith Conference... so that will mean more eating out... I will make sure to stay on plan as much as I can... I understand there will be some walking involved so that will help too... I promise though this will definitely be a test for me... I will Survive!!! (hey that sounds like a song!!! LOL)

I hope everyone has a beautiful POP Sunday!!!
Old 09-15-2013, 11:43 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 390/390/199

Height: 5'8

Hey everyone! Thought I pop on and see how you lovely ladies are doing! I'm down two lbs this week, so I'm at 295. I will take it! That makes 70 total. I went to the doctor last week for a weight loss check up. With my PCOS, I really don't want to take medication, so I go every month and have my hormone panel done, just to make sure all is well with me. But, this month my blood pressure was really high. I normally don't have high blood pressure, the last time it was high was when I had preeclampisa when I was pregnant with my DD. So, I've been worried about it, but I really think it was most likely stress. I've been stressed out about many things and with my DD week of preschool, I was really on edge while she was in school, that she wouldn't do well. So, I'm hoping when I got back in two weeks that it will be lower.

pjvw- your my hero with your 74lbs! Hopefully, I'm right behind you!

Jane-I keep telling myself that I'm going to this yoga dvd that I have. I even bought a yoga mat, to talk myself into doing it, but the mat is still in the package sadly. So, I live through your yoga!

wheezy- yay for a normal period! Can you send "normal" dust my way?

Bestsy- I hope you are doing marvelous!
Old 09-15-2013, 12:07 PM   #36  
Starting over sucks.

I got to move my ticker yesterday!!! So nice to see downward movement! I went down three pounds (back up just over one - but that's due to a day at my mom's and cookies). I'm loving my new calorie tracker and finally being back into the right amount of calories and carbs. Stall be gone!

I have to clean my house today, so frustrating when everything is out of place for renovations. My busy season at work starts Monday and lasts until about the middle of December, so it's going to be a challenge.
Old 09-15-2013, 01:28 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 396/351/160

Height: 5'7"

Good morning ladies (I'll go with that since we don't seem to have any of the male gender on this thread).

PJVW -- Down another 2.5 pounds -- and without walking! Good for you. Hope the conference goes well for you.

Workinghardatlosing -- hi back at 'ya. Sorry that your BP is high -- stress can definitely do a number on it. And congrats on being down 70 pounds. That's a major milestone.

Jane -- Your ticker moved!!!! Doesn't it feel wonderful. Glad you're finding success with your new calorie counter and hope that some day the renovations are done. I did a complete home remodel one time and lived in the house for 3 months.....you have my complete sympathy!

I have jury duty for the next two weeks, so I probably won't be posting much as I'll have to get up at 5:30 to get in to the city in time. UGH -- that's too early for a retiree! Poor criminals -- my first inclination will be to automatically find them guilty for making me get up so early! Also just filled out an application to adopt two dogs. I'm probably nuts, but I'm definitely ready for another dog and these two have been together all their lives.

Guess I'd better get it in gear -- lots to do today so I can slip out the door in a hurry in the morning!
Old 09-15-2013, 02:30 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 390/352/140

Height: 5'4"

Betsy - Thank you!!! I hope that jury duty goes well for you. I know it's a pain to get out of routine like that. I am proud of you on the adoption... taking on two... of course I have two but they didn't get here at the same time...

Working - You are my hero... below 300 is where I am headed as I have not been there for about 20 years... or close to it... I bet you are right on the BP and you are probably stressed out... I hope it gets better for you!!!

Wheezy - glad your cycle is back to normal... in some things it is nice to be normal... lol

Jane - Congrats on the ticker move!!! They really feel good... hope you get the house ready to suit you and busy season goes off without a hitch!!

It's a hot one here today... I am so ready for a little bit of fall... I am off for a relaxing Sunday afternoon!!!
Old 09-16-2013, 02:28 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 325/310.4/150

Height: 5'1"

I got on the scale on Sat. for the first time in over 2 weeks and I had lost 4 lbs!!! The Lose It! calorie counter seems to be working for me.
Old 09-16-2013, 02:40 PM   #40  

Can someone tell me where to find my 3fatchicks ticker code, so I can change it?
Old 09-20-2013, 10:38 AM   #41  

Lass -- on the backlit bar at the top, click on QuickLinks and then you'll have to go into your signature and your profile to make changes -- you'll see where you're weights are recorded and need to just change the current weight one. Be sure to go to the bottom of the page and save.

I've had jury duty all week and still might get called next week. So far I've had to go in one day but you have to be available for the entire two weeks until you're released. So, I've been getting a lot done around the house since I can't schedule anything else.

Decided not to go with the two dogs for several reasons including finding out that one of the pair has some biting history which is not feasible with little kids here frequently. So, I'm going over on Saturday to see some Golden Doodle puppies -- I think I'm ready for house breaking again plus walking him every day will be good exercise.
Old 09-20-2013, 11:11 AM   #42  
Starting over sucks.

yay for puppies! This Sunday is actually the "dog jog" for our local humane society, and it's named in memory of my dad, who was a vet in town and a founding member of the shelter. We're one of only 30 no kill shelters in Canada. My nephews are insanely excited to get to walk my dog in it.

Some birthday morning this is! My bf took up the only bathroom so long I thought I was going to have to go on the deck, no hot water for my shower, and I broke one of my favorite glasses! Good thing the scale went down and my favorite nephews are coming to buy me lunch!
Old 09-20-2013, 11:09 PM   #43  

Thank you betsy!!!!

Jane - Hope your birthday got better as the day went on. Best wishes!
Old 09-22-2013, 10:27 AM   #44  

Jane -- hope the end of the day with your birthday was a whole lot better than the beginning. Sometimes things like that just make us sit down and have to laugh at how irritating things can be on a day when the least we can expect is hot water for our shower. Two slaps with a wet towel for your BF!

The dog jog -- what a great name -- sounds like a great benefit and what an honor to have it as a memorial to your dad.

It's raining here today and is supposed to rain for the next few days. I've got a list of chores to do inside today, want to get back to practicing my yoga, walk on the treadmill, and work on this insane afghan that I'm making for my grandnephew's 3rd birthday -- a batman afghan and I have just started it and need to be finishing it up next week. EEEEEEKKKK!
Old 09-25-2013, 11:41 AM   #45  
Starting over sucks.

A batman afghan? How cool is that?! Lucky Kid!

My birthday went a lot better. My friend threw me a great party and I had lunch with my nephews. However, between the wine and TOM hitting that evening, I ended up with 9 pounds of water weight, and I still have five left to lose. So this week will be a loss less one.

Pool opened on Monday - I was able to go yesterday at noon, and I'll probably go again today. Tomorrow is my last yoga class with this teacher, and I'm going to miss her. Tuesday however, I'm going to try another class in town and see if I like it. She's a little more expensive, but I hear good things.
Closed Thread