Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 07:13 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Sounds like people are doing okay!

I had a good food day yesterday -- not perfect, but I tracked everything. Calories a little high, but at least I know how much I ate. Also did get to the gym, which was good!
Old 05-06-2013, 08:15 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 260/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

geoblewis: How was antiqing? I love doing that.

Ubee: I was trying to stay away from waxing because you have to let hair grow for it to grab onto..right??? Teenage drama...it seems much worse now than when I grew up...in ancient times.

daddysonlygirl2: 7.8 is WAY good....

j-ann: I SO know what you mean aobut the not listening to yourself say "no"...that was my whole last week.

Carol, happy to hear the good news about your Dad.

Going through more stress than usual now and need to not use it as an excurse to eat - and eat badly....

Old 05-06-2013, 09:54 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 327/262.2/250

Height: 5'7"

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday was good and the scale finally moved down today.

Carol -glad your dad is coming home. We all recover so mach faster at home. I wish I would of had the support and info from this site when my parents went through their winter years. I gained 50+ pounds.

Isles- Veet works better than most of the old kinds. It does not need much growth to cling on to. I just do it once a week if I need it or not.

Everyone have a good day and stay focused!
Old 05-06-2013, 10:43 PM   #34  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

Judy--Hope today was better in the end than yesterday.

Carol--Good thoughts coming your way.

Did not get enough sleep last night, so this is just a quick fly by... off to bed early. I'll catch up with you chickies tomorrow.

Angela
Old 05-06-2013, 11:11 PM   #35  
Renaissance Woman

S/C/G: 363/306/185

Height: 5'10.5"

I'm quite tired tonight, but I still wanted to check in here. I had a good weekend with my friend. Didn't do any of the stuff we had planned. She was really tired from stress at work and just wanted to rest. But by Sunday, she felt energized and she helped me work in the garden. It was a gorgeous day.

I got home from cardio/weights class an hour ago. Ate simple dinner, and done with the calories for the day, but I'm still quite hungry. Trying to sit with it and see if it'll pass. I still have some work to do tonight, or I'd go to bed.

Carol Hope everything gets rosier and rosier for your dad and family.

Take care everyone!
Old 05-07-2013, 06:43 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Thank you for all the warm thoughts. It's a process and took a step back yesterday - today is a new day.

I pulled food back together yesterday, didn't get it recorded though. Also made it to the pool for an hour. It's a start - today I'll work on vegetables and getting it all down on paper.

Stay strong!
Old 05-07-2013, 07:14 AM   #37  

Morning! I got a bit off track with the food yesterday, despite strong motivation otherwise. Wish I understood this.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:17 AM   #38  

I had a horrible day with food yesterday. I think its stress catching up and I gave in and ate. I will do better today. Heck i could gain back what I lost this year at this rate!
Making a to do list today and trying to stay in control by marking things off. I can do this. Food will be OP today!
Old 05-07-2013, 08:19 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 260/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Ubee...I might just give Veet a try...does it hurt????

I am behind and late today so wish you all a great Tuesday...
Old 05-07-2013, 05:17 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 301/274/150

Having a good week and managing to stay OP. Haven't caught everyone's names yet, but hope all are having a good week. I am so happy I found this group. Love the support that everyone gives.
Old 05-08-2013, 12:30 AM   #41  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

Hi gang. Relatively uneventful and somewhat unproductive day. I had another meeting I had to attend, middle of the day, and had a little bit of trouble motivating myself to do much else in the way of work.

Carol, Glad to hear you're finding time to take care of yourself. It's so essential.

Debbie, Heather: Hope your Tuesdays were better than your Mondays!

Daddysgirl: Way to go staying on plan.

Isles: Hope you had a great Tuesday, too.

Last edited by Vortex_VVV; 05-08-2013 at 12:31 AM.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:09 AM   #42  
Renaissance Woman

S/C/G: 363/306/185

Height: 5'10.5"

I started the day totally off track and continued on through the day. Hey, at least I can be consistent about something!

I had a bit of an emotional day. Digging through to some big personal truths left me feeling rather soft and vulnerable. I resorted to overeating after my workout, corn chips and goat cheese and a cheese sandwich. My self-comforting skill set is rather limited.

I spent the morning doing ALL the laundry. I was pretty tired by the time I got to my Pilates class. I managed to do everything that was asked of me. And so, I am tired enough to go to bed now. First time I've made it to bed before 10:30 p.m. in nearly two weeks!

Ciao, bellas!
Old 05-08-2013, 06:48 AM   #43  

I had a much better OP day yesterday. I am still battling this cold and sinus mess. I may break down and go to the dr. I cant be sick this time next week. I have so much to do!!!!!
I am wanting to start the 30day squat challenge but have decided to wait until after the wedding. I dont want my knee messed up before the wedding. I do thin the squats will help strenghten my knee.

Isles- veet does sting a little but not bad like a salon. I got my wax job done last friday and wont use a veet for a few weeks maybe even a month.
geo- hope today is better!

angela- hi and looks like more rain is heading at us after today. Just praying it doesnt rain next sat.

carol- hugs my dear friend!!

daddysonlygirl- we are glad to have you as part of our little group. I know I would have gained back every lb i lost if it hadnt been for this site.

Heather- its such a daily struggle, hang in there you can do this!!!
Old 05-08-2013, 07:17 AM   #44  

Ended up going out for lunch and dinner yesterday. And because I'm leaving, people keep paying for me! Kept the food light-ish, but had 2 beers. Really not sure where I ended up for the day... Today should be easier.
Old 05-08-2013, 09:02 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 327/262.2/250

Hi Everyone,

I think yesterday was POP all I had was an IV and some nasty chemicals in the ER. We thought it was my pancreas again but we were all relieved to find a kidney stone. I have yet to pass it but the pain is gone. If it doesn't take care of itself by Friday they will zap it.

Isles- I don't think the pain is anything to worry about. I warm the wax between my hands first. Also I reuse them. I just open an end leaving it half sealed, place it, rub over it, hold my skin down, and pull. I then seal it back and the wax forms a new. It will depend on how much you have to remove.

Have good day everyone.
Closed Thread