Old 03-10-2013, 03:19 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 357

Height: 5'6"

Red face Support needed to lose weight!

Over a year ago I lost69 lbs. since than I had a car accident and am no longer able to exercise and dieting is very hard I have gained all the weight back plus some, I am ready to get back on track, I know I will face a lot of hurdles but I hope with support I will succeed.
Linda720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 03:44 PM   #2  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

!!!! Sorry to hear about your car accident. Just take it one day at a time. Please check out all the support forums (20s/30s/100lb club, etc) and pick whatever you feel will give you support that you need/want. I post on different categories so I can soak up all the motivation/support I can get, heh.
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:36 PM   #3  

Height: 5'8.5"

Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 05:46 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 346/see ticker/120

Height: 5'2

Welcome and best of luck! You can do this!
alyssarof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 05:50 AM   #5  
Jenn

S/C/G: 113/85/75

Mindset is going to be so important for you. If you cannot exercise that indicates that you still have a lot of obstacles in your way and that can be difficult to deal with.

Have you decided on a program or at least what guiding principles you are going to follow. That will help a lot in finding the right supports for you.

Good luck and welcome.
Electro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:24 AM   #6  
Nancy

S/C/G: 353/T/168

Height: 5'3"

Welcome!!!

Sorry to hear about your accident - that sounds really rough. While it is great for overall health, you shouldn't need to exercise in order to lose weight. In fact, a lot of people don't start exercising until they have lost a bunch. The main component of weight loss is what you eat.

I had lost 110 pounds and gained back 70 of it. I am currently working on making my way back down to where I was (12 to go) and it is tough going back over old territory. I just try and think about it as a good learning experience and knowing that if I did it once I can do it again. So can you!
NotTheCheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:32 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 327/262.2/250

Height: 5'7"

Welcome Linda720!

I am sorry to hear about your accident.

I am so happy to see you posting! The support here is amazing. I would not be where I am today if it were not for all the great people on 3FC.

I lost 20% of my starting weight mostly by cutting calories, learning about nutrition and vitamins/supplements. I had to find what works for me and I did that by spending a lot of time reading and listening to my body. I still have a very long way to go and I hope you will continue on this journey with us.

Good luck and I pray your body and soul will have recovery and peace.
Ubee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:44 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 367/301/???

Height: 5'8

Hi...So sorry to hear about your accident, what a terrible thing to go through. I am kinda new too, but I am finding that there is so many inspiring stories, and so much motivational support for everyone around here.. Good Luck to you, and hopefully knowing that you don't have to do this alone will help.
Noggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 03:56 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 331/320/250

Height: 5ft 5ins

Welcome to 3fc Linda,

I am so sorry about your accident. You have definitely come to the right place for support and inspiration. Like others have said you don't need to worry about exercising because you can lose weight without it. Don't bombard yourself with too much at once, baby steps is the key. Good luck on your journey, you can do this!!

Sam xxx
BuffyInSunnydale is offline   Reply With Quote