Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 09:52 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Yesterday was not at all the day we planned -- and not just food-wise. Unexpected events contributed to my NOT eating most of the day and then when I did eat, it was a bit of a boomerang, because I was so hungry! I never got to the gym, and we didn't even make it to the party!!

But it wasn't a bad day, just an unexpected one. I already have a better plan in place for today!!
Old 03-10-2013, 02:41 PM   #47  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

Wow, sounds interesting Heather.

Debbie, So sorry you ended up with stomach virus again. Once every 20 years is pretty much my limit... I think I would file a protest if I were you.

DH is staying a day longer than usual this weekend, so that makes my meal planning today simple (we'll eat a late lunch/early dinner out, where I know exactly what I'll order, and we'll have oatmeal with pb in the evening... strange routine, but it works for us...)

Have a great Sunday everyone.
Old 03-10-2013, 07:14 PM   #48  

Height: 5'7"

Guess I will start probotics tomorrow. I need something to help me fight off stuff. I have been taking a multivitamin for a few weeks now.
I had a bowl of potato soup at lunch today and think I will just skip eating tonight. Just dont want to overload my stomach.
Cant wait to see what the scales think tomorrow. lol
I am going to start trying to do a little cleaning each day this week. Hubbys says we have 9 weeks till our daughters wedding lets clean a room a week. I think I may try it his way...( really deep clean a room a week).
Hubby went to the store today and got groceries, not what i would have bought but I can make some decent meals out of most of it. Going to try and get more veggies in us this week and also try walking after dinner each night if its not raining.
We hit 68 today and yesterday but raining today and so super windy.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:08 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Had a very productive day in the planning/prepping department. Hungry Girl Enchilada Soup is made for lunch this week, spaghetti squash is roasted, meat is ready for tonight's fajitas.

Being POP feels so good. I'm sleeping better and much more energy now that I have thrown exercise in to the mix.

Stay strong!
Old 03-11-2013, 07:09 AM   #50  

Scales looked nice but wont claim it till it sticks around a few days.

Last edited by dgramie; 03-11-2013 at 07:09 AM.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:12 AM   #51  

Any thoughts on going back to a monthly exercise thread? I'm ready to set an exercise goal and see how I do - always better with "public" accountability.
Old 03-11-2013, 08:32 AM   #52  

Carol, funny you should ask. I was thinking the same thing about the exercise thread. At this point should we wait until April? We can promote it on both monthly threads before then...

I DID get to the gym yesterday and eating was better, but I miscounted something early and ended up with a bit higher calories than I wanted, but still, I'll take it.

Today I have a trainer workout, and some good food planned already. It's exam week and I think I can get to the gym several times, and that will make up for missing Saturday.
Old 03-12-2013, 06:55 AM   #53  

Heather - I was thinking starting in April - thoughts?

Still POP, still frustrated with the scale.

Stay strong!
Old 03-12-2013, 07:12 AM   #54  

I so need to add exercise in a few times a week at least. I have the food part down good now but really need exercise. I know I lose much faster with exercise. I think it might be just what I need to get me moving!

Weekend plans include shopping for flowers for the wedding and hopefully getting them made soon. I made alot of list last night with the help of a friend and i now feel in control of wedding plans.Hoping to start marking a few things off the to do list this week.

I hate KY weather, it was so nice on sat and early sunday and now we are back in the low 40s. I so wanted to spend a few hours in the sun over the weekend but it didnt happen.lol oh well maybe this weekend will be nice.
Old 03-12-2013, 07:48 AM   #55  

April it is!! That will be perfect, as this month my schedule makes exercise a little easier. Hopefully the energy from the exercise thread will help me in April.

Had another great workout with my trainer yesterday. So nice to see improvements in what I can do!!! And then my eating was OP -- calorie wise anyway. I baked cookies and ate 2 little ones. But I counted the calories and they fit in just fine. The cookies will NOT come back home.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:44 AM   #56  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

UGH! I'm so mad at myself. I've got to quit eating when I'm full and remembering that grazing is not OP.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:09 PM   #57  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

Judy I feel your pain. Just had dinner at a friend's, should've left some of the dessert on my plate... no grazing tomorrow!

YAY I miss the exercise thread, I'll be there.

I'm on spring break and supposed to be doing my spring cleaning as well as catching up on some other things... was not as productive today as I wanted to be, so I'll get to bed by 11 so I can get up at a decent hour tomorrow.

Here's to an OP Wednesday!
Old 03-13-2013, 07:03 AM   #58  

Great day yesterday with huge serving of veggies. I got in 4 serving of veggies yesterday. Why is it so hard to get them in??
Wedding plans are in full swing here and it seems like that is all we think about it. I am hunting for a dress this weekend. I have one I can wear but just dont love it!
Old 03-13-2013, 07:43 AM   #59  

Ugh. My resolve is not as good as I thought. I brought food to my final exams (both classes had presentations) and let myself eat munchkins and cookies. The good news is I wrote everything down and STOPPED. The evening was okay. So, while it was not an OP day, I did not give up and stuff my face all day.

Today may be 2 meals out. I'm okay for the evening (sushi), but I don't even know where lunch might be...

As Carol says, STAY STRONG everyone!!
Old 03-13-2013, 07:50 PM   #60  

Today started out with the alarm being set for PM rather than AM and hasn't improved much all day. Stayed POP but didn't get to the pool.

Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

Stay strong!
Closed Thread