Old 04-23-2012, 06:39 PM   #76  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

Hi all,

It's been a not-so-great spring, weight loss-wise. I'm back. I've put 5 pounds back on.

I'm starting back slowly, but trying hard to keep my blood sugar on an even keel.
Vortex_VVV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:43 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 329/254.6/180?

Height: 5'4"

Hey everyone!

Busy day of medical appointments and filling out forms.

I have walked, an hour yesterday and 30 minutes today and will have an hour of deep water aquafitness tomorrow. Planning on doing some activity everyday even if just walking.
pluckypear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:58 AM   #78  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Hi Angela!
gggirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 01:47 PM   #79  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

Today I hit the gym pool and took an AquaFit class for the first time in 10 years. It's a wonder the elastic on my suit hadn't rotted away.

I love the pool and swam laps and aqua jogged a lot years ago, at the Y. The Y pool was usually cold and I understand it hasn't improved so I found a nearby gym with a warm pool. Almost tossed my cookies getting out. The change from weightless to gravity was nauseating. I'd forgotten about that. Hoping to take 2 classes a week and jog or swim at least once a week. I never found water work to help me lose but it did help me tone and it feels good!

Hey Angela Missed ya!
j-ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:16 PM   #80  

YAY Judy!!!
Old 04-24-2012, 11:01 PM   #81  

VortexHello I do not think we have met yet.

JudyGlad you found a nice warm pool. The one I go to is coolish but not cold but not hot. lol As for rotting bathing suits give it some time and it will rot. I always have 2 backup suits and just buy the cheap ones. Some people in class buy expensive chlorine resistant suits. Are you in a salt or chlorine based pool?

I did not get to the pool today because of darn appointments. I have them all week and right when the classes are. sigh Oh well I will walk instead. I was lazy today. At least with exercise. I had plenty to do at home that I accomplished.
Old 04-25-2012, 06:51 AM   #82  

Height: 5'7"

Weather is warming back up, I plan to get outside and enjoy it! I feel so much better when I get outside daily.
Anyone got plans for the weekend? I have a shower to help host on saturday. We are doing finger foods again.I think I will try my hardest to avoid them.
Haircut tomorrow, I think its time for a new style but not sure what I want!!Any suggestions?? My hair is heavy and coarse and just wavy enough to not do anything I want it to do. Thank God for straightirons!
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 07:42 AM   #83  

Deb, how I envy you. wavy hair, coarse, oh boy, mine is thinning out so much my youngest granddaughter checks it out every time she comes. LOL! She said Grandma your hair is getting so thin! Yep, and to think they used to have to thin it out for those perms we all got years ago.

Hi Angela, It is time you got back to us, missed you.

The rest of you, have a lovely day. Ruth
Iwillbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:22 AM   #84  

dgramieI always think shorter haircuts are modern and sexy. Sounds as though your hair will great no matter the style you choose. Who is the shower for? Can you have some healthy finger foods available?

My weekend plans are Farmer's Market at 8am Saturday. Oh and a massage on Friday to start with. Then not sure. My DH will hopefully be busy cleaning/waxing cars for extra money. I will get out for walks for sure and do errands at home. I want to cook a roasted chicken with veg one night this weekend.

I am going for a walk to the bank and to get a latte with my friend later today which is about 25 minutes there and then 25 minutes back. That will be my activity today.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:39 AM   #85  

Sometimes I wonder why I ever quit spending time exercising in the pool. It really helps me feel so much better both physically and emotionally.

Leave on vacation early in the morning - my head is in the right place food wise. I know I won't be POP but hope to not go crazy either.

Stay strong!
Old 04-26-2012, 06:59 AM   #86  

gggirlsHave a wonderful holiday!
Old 04-26-2012, 07:45 AM   #87  

Smile

Carol, safe trip! Bon voyage! Ruth
Iwillbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:31 AM   #88  

Height: 5'7"

plucky- the shower is for a close friends son and his girl. They are getting married in a month. A group of ladies from church helps give alot of showers for members. I will have a few healthy things but I am better off to just not start snacking.
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 04:34 PM   #89  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

Carol: Have a great time. We'll miss you.

Deb: Haircuts must be in the air this week. I got mine done today. Mine's thinning and dead straight and I'm not one to fuss. I don't think I even own a dryer any more so I keep it short and now that I'm swimming ..... it's even shorter.

Really big loss this week - a whole 2 tenths of a pound. At least it's still downward.
j-ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:52 PM   #90  
Trying Intuitive Eating

S/C/G: 430/ticker/138

Height: 5'5.5

Swam for an hour tonight. Proud to smell terribly like chlorine!
MetaChick is offline   Reply With Quote