Old 04-10-2012, 06:59 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Morning all - stay strong!
gggirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:36 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

My eating and movement (vs exercise) have been better the past 3 days. I won't say I've been POP, but the crazy binging has slowed and I'm starting to feel a little more control.
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 03:03 PM   #33  

Hello!

How are all of you today?

Ah! the joys of aging! Painful swollen knee today. Always something now. Add that to the hacking cough (that is finally getting better) and it gets interesting around here. LOL! I get a bit grouchy when I can't do what I want to do physically. GRRR!

There is two things that I try to do daily, besides control the bad food addiction. One is to give thanks for all that I have. The other is to try to be cheerful in the face of adversity. Sometimes the second one is HARD!

My Grandma used to say, "God didn't make no junk" So don't treat yourself like you are not worthy. HUMMM, need to work on that one.

Hope you are all having a healthy, pain free day. I am smiling....SEE

Ruth
Iwillbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:10 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 329/254.6/180?

Height: 5'4"

gggirlsI stayed strong.

I am within my points. I will go to aquafitness tomorrow.
pluckypear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:08 PM   #35  

Plucky - YES for staying strong! Keep it up.

Ruth - love seeing you smile.
Old 04-11-2012, 07:03 AM   #36  

Height: 5'7"

Ruth- You make us all smile!! You are an amazing woman!!! If we all remembered to treat our bodies as a temple we would be alot better off!!

Carol- I stayed strong and its scary how easy it is right now. I swear its all scale related also. If the scales move I can be strong, if Im good and the scales dont move I give up!

plucky- way to go!!

heather- sounds like your getting things undercontrol! When is school out for you?
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:11 AM   #37  

Yep - darned scale!
Old 04-11-2012, 07:38 AM   #38  

Glad to hear people are hanging in there. I have been on a food-bender, but this week is a lot better. Still not POP but so much better than it had been. I wish I understood what is going on in my head when I do that...
Old 04-11-2012, 07:48 AM   #39  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwillbe View Post
My Grandma used to say, "God didn't make no junk" So don't treat yourself like you are not worthy.
Ruth, Your Grandma was so right. Those are words to remember and live by. Thanks for sharing.

Sounds like we are all doing well, or at least holding our own on the weight loss front. I've been battling my head a bit. I think as I approach 250 I mentally panic. I have to keep reminding myself that I can continue to be successful. As I look back this 10 lbs. has been my "fail point" several times. I really think that once I get through this I'll be in my happy place again. God, I hope so! I took a big step and ordered some smaller jeans as a physical goal.

Yesterday I walked at a local nature center and my knees held up for about a half mile. I was thrilled! I may be snail slow but I'm getting there.

Hope you all have a FANTASTIC day.
j-ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 06:59 AM   #40  

I had a good day yesterday food wise. The kids I keep are all sick and not feeling up to par. Meds make them wild and whiny so it was a long day!
My daughter got some pork burgers for hubby to grill and she even picked out whole wheat healthy life buns. She made oven baked potato wedges with olive oil and seasoning. It was so yummy and healthy and I didnt have to cook. Pork burgers are a favorite in my area of western Ky. I had never heard of them when I lived an hour away but we love them!!
Old 04-12-2012, 07:06 AM   #41  

Sounds like a great dinner Deb.

Judy good luck today at WI - I have the same mental block and when I got to 254 I gained about 30 lbs. Still getting it back off. Show me how to do it.

Heather - hope all is well. Miss you here.

Ruth - hope you're feeling a bit better each day. How is your son? So nice when you pop in and visit us.

Plucky - been to the pool this week? I was able to walk over each day this week so far so get to add additional exercise.

Have a great Thursday - looks like we'll have some April showers - darned May flower already bloomed.

Stay strong!
Old 04-12-2012, 07:37 AM   #42  

I miss you guys too! I'm working long hours...

And I'm not doing great food-wise or exercise, but I least I stopped eating out of vending machines... *sigh*
Old 04-12-2012, 10:02 AM   #43  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

Obviously the mental block worked last week ...... darn it. Gained almost 2 lbs. At least I'm recognizing it for what it is and am working on a "Beat the Block" strategy. Yesterday was POP, as was Tuesday.

Carol: This is not fun. We can't let let our heads win this.

Heather: Miss you too.

Deb: Pork burgers are new to me. Sounds tasty.

Trying not to be negative today so I'll be telling myself all day:

You're doing great. Stick to what you know works and wish bad ideas far away.
j-ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:55 AM   #44  

My scales are messing with me again. I had the big loss and now they are just jumping around. I will continue to the course! I feel so good!

yesterday was a tough day..the little girl who is on steriods had a reaction to them. She went super wild. I have experienced steroids before in kids but this is a whole new level of wild. Dr stopped them so hopefully today she will be more like herself. I didnt let the stress push me to food!!

Anyone got weekend plans? I keeping 3 of the grandkids overnight sat and having our egg hunt on sunday that we didnt get to have because of a sick little one. I am getting out of cooking and my youngest and her boyfriend are grilling. YUMMY!!
Old 04-13-2012, 02:39 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 329/254.6/180?

Height: 5'4"

Hello everyone. I missed posting for a few days. I have been busy with work stuff and work stress.
I was doing well until yesterday I went over by 20 points and had no weeklies left. I am back on plan today though.
gggirlsYes I went to the pool once this week. It was closed on Monday when I typically go. It is great you walk to the pool too. I have been walking most days as well, not to the pool but just walking.

Bye all check in later.
pluckypear is offline   Reply With Quote