Old 03-04-2012, 08:05 PM   #1  
Fit Chick Summer 2013

S/C/G: 380/190/120

Height: 5'6

Default Fell off the Bandwagon getting back on again! TOOT TOOT

Hey Everybody,
I have not been doing good with my weight loss I have been still trying but I will do like a week good then a week bad and gain back all the weight I lost in the first week and then some usually my weight has been a roller coaster back and forth for a very long time now, also I have not been working out much, I keep ending every month at the same weight that I started at and I am really fed up with it. I am 31 years old now I wanted this weight off at 30 and I am still messing around I will be 32 at the end of sept. I just weighed myself I am currently at 290lbs.

This post is my vow that I will only eat healthy and what I know I should be eating and not cheat with crap foods or unhealthy snack foods until this weight is off. Also I have a gym membership that I got in Jan and have barely been using it I got down to 280lbs not too long ago going to the gym and then gained back like 15lbs to 295 some water weight but still rediculous. I vow to go to the gym 5 days a week mon-friday and take sat and sunday off no excuses. I really want to lose a lot of weight by summer also throughout the whole summer I would like to lose a lot of weight I bought all new smaller clothes for me to get into already so I will try to remember how much fun all those new clothes will be to wear and hang up an outfit on my door each day that is really motivating to me.

My biggest problem is I will do good for a while and then overeat on junky snack foods like chips mostly or sometimes cookies also pizza so I am cutting those foods out of my diet completely until I lose the weight even "healthier" type ones. And secondly that I skip my workouts and consistently don't drink enough water. My diet will consist of mostly fruits and veggies some lean meat chicken turkey and fish and brown rice only on fridays no other carbs in the week, the only dairy I will have is fage plain fat free greek yogurt but I'd like to cut that out too eventually and cut out all dairy. Will see how it goes.

I'm posting this here so that I have something to answer to I will post a message each Sunday here of how I did for the week and how much I lost so that I don't go off plan.

Thanks for reading good luck to you all with your own plans
going2bskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 08:10 PM   #2  
Fit Chick Summer 2013

I have also been under a whole lot of stress for a really long time now it's not all gone yet but I am starting to feel better so hopefully I can get this weight issue under control now better If anyone would like to join me and commit to just staying on track with their diet without cheating feel free could use some company :P

wow looking at my signature at my mini goal of getting to 299 that was met a year ago and I'm still only at 290 now that is motivating feel ashamed lol

Last edited by going2bskinny; 03-04-2012 at 08:12 PM.
Old 03-04-2012, 09:28 PM   #3  
Knocking down walls.

S/C/G: 278/ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

You've maintained a loss of 90 lbs. for what, a year? That's awesome, and something to be very proud of.

Good luck getting the rest of the weight off. I'm sure you'll find something that works for you.
theox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:33 PM   #4  
Fit Chick Summer 2013

thank you theox means a lot to me congrats on your own weight loss as well good job

Last edited by going2bskinny; 03-04-2012 at 09:34 PM.
Old 03-05-2012, 01:12 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 343/293/199

Height: 5'8"

I agree.. maintaining is just as hard if not harder than losing. You can do this. Sounds like you have a plan in place. Good luck!
xJox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:08 PM   #6  
Fit Chick Summer 2013

Thanks very much Baileysmomma means a lot to me.

Thought I'd post that I have been doing horrible again by wednesday morning I was down to 285 and feeling good then that day I went crazy on the chips and other crap food but mostly just chips and pretzels and I'm talking like whole bag binges after I said I wasn't going to eat any of them anymore. I am under a lot of stress and very depressed I was recently dumped by my boyfriend because I wasn't able to get the weight off fast enough and also my home life is pretty bad. The scale broke on wednesday so I'm not able to weigh myself now to see what damage I have done and I can't afford a new one haha but I can see and feel I gained a lot. I'm getting fatter. I haven't been going to the gym either because I am ashamed and feel embarressed going back there after I have gained more weight. I know that's not right but I do. I went outside for a walk but it's still very cold out here so only one day this week and that was pre-binge. I feel horrible sick and depressed but I just keep doing it to myself over and over and over I'm really sick of my life don't know if it's even worth it. I don't think I will ever be happy even after I lose my weight

Last edited by going2bskinny; 03-08-2012 at 09:10 PM.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:17 PM   #7  
Sarah

S/C/G: 350/184/180

Height: 6'

First off a big congrats on maintaining your 90 pound weight loss Maintaining is hard...I think your problem is that when your dieting your restricting yourself to much, so in the end you just let loose, so to speak...Maybe you should find a way to work your favorite foods and snacks into your plan, so you won't feel deprived

I still eat pizza, fast food, chips, cookies, and anything sweet....< these are all my weaknesses and I make room for them. I think if you did the same, while sticking to your healthy eating would help you Best of luck and keep us posted on how everythings working out
baker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:30 PM   #8  
Fit Chick Summer 2013

Thanks baker I try to work in those foods that's the reason I bought the chips and pretzels in the first place I always intend not to over eat them but I always do and secretly when I buy them I know that I will too I can not control myself with chips or anything like a chip, pizza is a little easier but I always blow it on chips and chip like snack foods. I'll try not to get down on myself though I will give away the chips and pretzels I have left and just start again tomorrow and try to salvage myself. Thank you for the nice post.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:31 PM   #9  
Fit Chick Summer 2013

I read through some of the Goal stories today and they are very uplifting and motivating I know I really need to stop feeling sorry for myself and giving into temptation and cut out chips all together like I set out to do in the beginning no matter how bad I want them.

Tomorrow will be nice outside here which is rare at this time I am going to get out and walk and only eat healthy with no cheating I'm going to say forever also not just until I lose weight because I really don't ever want to put this weight back on ever again so all the junk food is being cut out of my life I eat pretty good normally it's mostly only chips and snack food that I blow my diet on so I am saying I can eat whatever I want but it has to be healthy as in like fruits and veggies and meat with very limited carbs no junk food. I will just think of all the good things I can eat instead of always thinking of the few bad things that I don't want to eat that drive me crazy. There are a lot of great alternatives for junk foods and I am going to stick with them. Sorry this is just kind of a rant. I'll also start a new 10lb mini goal instead of just looking at the big picture I have a lot of weight to lose and it is overwhelming.

My scale is broke also so I will weigh myself at the gym on monday and every monday after that.

Last edited by going2bskinny; 03-09-2012 at 10:33 PM.