Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2012, 06:59 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Morning all - quick fly by - let's all make it a great day!
Old 03-15-2012, 07:31 AM   #62  

Good morning, I feel a little better today. I will be OP today, how about you?

Ruth
Old 03-15-2012, 08:44 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 329/254.6/180?

Height: 5'4"

Good morning, me too, OP I mean.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:03 AM   #64  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

Mornin'!

Just in from WW. Down 2.8 lbs. After last weeks gain I really needed this.

I tossed the seasoning that pushed me into retaining water last week. Don't want to be tempted to using it again. It was a garlic pepper seasoning so I can just use granulated garlic and black pepper individually rather than a commercial blend.

Have a super day!
Old 03-15-2012, 11:14 PM   #65  

janncongrats on the weight loss.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:44 PM   #66  

Height: 5'11"

Congrats, Judy!

We've been ok exercise-wise lately -- diet is and always will be the hard part for me! We've got 4 weeks left until our trip -- I see lots of stairs in my near future, both to get those muscles pumping and the fit those pants! Only a few pounds to go, I think, before the pants pretty much fit...

The weather is changing tonight, getting ready for thunderstorms tomorrow morning, which makes my whole right leg just throb and throb. Ugh. Still got yoga and a short walk in tonight Too bad last night's dinner was more than enough to lay waste to those burned calories...

Time to fix the diet, but I'm largely (ha ha) feeling better right now

Good luck this week to all of us!
Old 03-16-2012, 10:38 AM   #67  

Will be walking today. Food wise I am okay, but with my points I am fitting in a few light beers and had a snickers last night, but still had 2 points to spare. I was out all day and did not get to eat dinner until 7:30.
Old 03-16-2012, 05:18 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 510/see tracker/160

Height: 5' 9 1/2"

Happy Friday all!

J-Ann: woot woot to -2.8! Way to go. Any minus is awesome and that is a great amount.

Walrus: Sounds like your jeans will be no problem for your trip

Plucky: Great job walking! I was thinking about taking my dogs for a walk but it is pouring rain here in Northern Idaho and windy, windy to boot so, I will just concentrate on the bike for exercise.

Debi: Oh my goodness!!! 81 degrees sounds so, so lovely. lol. I can't wait to be able to turn the heaters off! I even have been having my electric blanket on at night!!! Hang tough hon. We can get this weight off... again.

Carol: Hi there friend. I love cardio in the water. Swimming laps is so relaxing to me. I love to "pretend" while I'm swimming. lol. I have such a great imagination and under/in the water I'm a mermaid

Heather: Have a great vacation!!!

Well, I am doing okay. I went to lift weights on Wednesday and had to turn around and come back home. My BP dropped and I was too dizzy to drive so I skipped it. I have not skipped the bike riding at all and after the 10 miles today I only have another 40 to go to reach the 125 miles for March. I think once I get that out of the way I will just go back to swimming for the rest of March. I enjoy it so much. I did manage to lift weights today and my body can sure feel it.

Everything on the "eating" front is going well. I'm trying to be mindful of the most important thing to me (besides my relationship with God and my family) is my mobility. I never want to lose it again so if I can keep that at the front of my mind then it makes it so much easier to be aware of what I put in my mouth and how much moving I do each day.

After I worked out and I was super tired and kind of a bit bummed that all I did there was lift weights as I was walking away seeing a few people sweating I thought to myself, "I suck blah blah, I should be doing more cardio" Then I saw a man in a wheel chair and he was using a hand bike thing and peddling it with his arms and it just changed my whole perspective. I need to be thankful for what I can do and remember there was a time not so long ago that I was unable to walk hardly at all without hurting etc. To be kind to myself and happy that I'm able to do what I can for right now!

Hope that brings a smile to your faces as it does to mine. We are getting stornger daily.

Hugs and many blessings,
Annie
Old 03-17-2012, 12:27 AM   #69  

dogpal-Amazing weight loss, I peeked at your tracker. How did you do it? What tools do you use.

Yeah for all of us here exercising any way we can.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:57 AM   #70  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

Dogpal: Huge hugs and congrats on you're loss so far. It had to be hard but your success is awe inspiring.

Not much going on here. Have to clean the guest room. Company coming at the end of next week.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:46 AM   #71  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Friday afternoon while at the store to pick up 3 quick items a man tried to take my wallet. I guess instinct kicked in - I shouted rude things at him, kicked him, etc. I was parked in the first spot near the store, in a safe part of town, and it was 3 p.m. Another customer and store employee came the held him until the police arrived. I would have been better off to have my purse instead of trying to juggle wallet, phone, keys. Please please please be aware of your surroundings.

That stress through with off with my eating Friday night. Yesterday was much better but today needs to be POP.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:46 AM   #72  

Height: 5'7"

Carol- I thought of you yesterday while at the grocery store. Im so glad you are safe!! I am so bad about grabbing my wallet and heading out.

It appears I have been bit by a touch of a stomach bug. I dont do well with stomach bugs. I started out with a headache on friday. Only been sick once but that was more than enough. Still have the strange headache today and body aches. I do plan on getting some work done today. My house is in desperate need of a good cleaning.

Last edited by dgramie; 03-18-2012 at 05:16 PM.
Old 03-18-2012, 05:08 PM   #73  

Carol, thank goodness you are safe. It is a bad, scary world out there anymore. I caution my sister constantly about being aware of what is around you. She is 86 and still goes somewhere just about every day by herself. She is a fiesty little old gal. LOL! Yes I said little. She weighs maybe 120 tops. I was the only fatty in my family. I took after my Moms side of the family, and she took after Dads. My Mom got really little as she got older, so what happened with me. LOL! Sigh.

Deb, it sounds as if you may have the bug that bit me last week. Nasty stuff! Feel better soon, I hope.

j-ann, woot on the loss last week. You go girl, you are doing so well!

Heather, Angela, pluckypear, walrus, and dogpal.

Big hugs to all. Ruth
Old 03-19-2012, 06:51 AM   #74  

Height: 5'7"

Lets make this a good healthy week of eating and exercise!!
Old 03-19-2012, 10:03 AM   #75  

Good morning all and thanks for the hello Ruth.

Going to aquafitness today.
Closed Thread