Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 11:12 PM   #76  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

Great job, Judy!

Me, I'm still working at getting back on track. I'm obsessed with house hunting all the sudden, even though I should be doing other things...

Tomorrow DH starts vacation time from work; he took a bunch of days off, so he's good until after orthodox Christmas. It's always a little more challenging for me to eat well when he's around, so I want to make sure to do some grocery shopping and planning tomorrow.

Let's be OP so we can be happy with the way the holidays went this year...

Angela
Old 12-23-2011, 01:23 PM   #77  

Busy, busy and I bet all of you are too. Kids start coming in tonight and tomorrow (kids, grandkids). In case I don't make it back here again before Christmas.......

Merry christmas everyone!

Last edited by Iwillbe; 12-23-2011 at 01:24 PM.
Old 12-24-2011, 03:46 PM   #78  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

Well it's here. We're in the core of the Christmas season. Let's try to enjoy family an friends and remember that we don't need to make huge amounts of food an essential part of the celebration.

I'd like to than you all for welcoming me back to the group. I appreciate every suggestion, story and idea because often I find something to keep me going as I try to reach a healthy weight.

Love you all.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Old 12-26-2011, 11:46 AM   #79  

In damage control mode here. A bit too much of everything yesterday. I did log it all. It was scary but I think I'm okay today. Hit the grocery early and resisted buying snacks so there's only healthy stuff (well, healthy is I use portion control) in the house.

Hope everyone enjoyed the holiday and now we only have one more this week before life gets back to our own versions of normal.
Old 12-27-2011, 07:39 AM   #80  

Height: 5'7"

Fresh start!!!! I am so heavy and miserable. Today should really help with that except for the fact TOM is lurking.
got a different c omputer for Christmas and still having trouble with this site. I hate that it freezes up on me so bad. I also am getting script errors but it appears lots of others are also.
Old 12-27-2011, 07:47 AM   #81  

Deb, It may be the site. It's been freezing up on me, on and off for about a week. Enjoy the new computer and "no more Christmas cookies!".
Old 12-27-2011, 01:44 PM   #82  

Hi! I thought it was just me and my laptop I am having to use. LOL! My SIL took my tower home with him to work on it and I am miserable using this LT. I should say miserable at using it.

Not doing well here. I need to find my footing again. I know that I am just going to have to do it! No excuses and no cheating.

Deb, I feel miserable and bloated too, and it most surely is not TOM.

Everybody on the wagon!!! Ruth
Old 12-27-2011, 02:18 PM   #83  

Ruth ..... I'n on board the wagon with ya', but we need to have seat belts installed so we can't fall off!
Old 12-27-2011, 03:51 PM   #84  

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-ann View Post
Ruth ..... I'n on board the wagon with ya', but we need to have seat belts installed so we can't fall off!
Old 12-28-2011, 07:00 AM   #85  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Vacation is over - great time but I gained 18 lbs in 9 days - yeah - it's not a typo. Time to get serious!

So glad to be home - missed you all and hope your holidays were filled with joy.

Stay strong!
Old 12-28-2011, 09:48 AM   #86  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

Morning, ladies. Trying to plan a long plane flight and finding my anxiety levels rising, so I thought I'd stop in and say g'day to you all. You know, I'm totally okay with the buy-an-extra-seat program, because I don't want to have to deal with the hatred I've gotten from people next to me on some occasions, but why can't they make it easy to buy an extra seat online? I'll have to call them instead, it appears....

I'd love to be 30 pounds lighter for both these trips I have coming up in April, not so much for the flying but for the conferences themselves.

Okay, today will be about getting on track. There WILL be time spent on decluttering, and I WILL make good eating choices at every meal.

Carol, gosh, some of that's gotta be water, right? Drink up!

Deb, hope TOM gets his transactions over with for you and me both. Tom's been keeping me waiting for two weeks now. Every day he drops me an email: "I'll be there soon!"
Old 12-28-2011, 11:50 AM   #87  

I've been having an awful time with the site. Minutes to load. Freezing up. Hope 3FC gets it "together" cause this is awful.

WW this morning. Left for the meeting on wet roads returned in blowing snow, and where the roads weren't salted, they were slick. Lost 2.4 lbs. this week. I'm shocked cause I gave myself a day off. I counted all the points though. Lets just say they were high. I did have time for a couple days of damage control before the meeting.

Carol: Welcome home. Hope you had a great time. I agree a lot of the gain may be fluids. Start guzzling water.

Angela: Hugs. Stick to your plan. Order the extra seat. You can always cancel it later. I'd rather be comfy than squished myself. To **** with what anyone else thinks. I say that but I cringe when I go out with friends and have to remind them to get a table cause booths and I are a bad combination. My friends are fine with it so, in this case, I know it's just me.

New year is approaching. I've decided not to make any resolutions but just to keep doing what I've been doing.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:35 AM   #88  

Height: 5'7"

I sure hope they get the issues here worked out. I need this site to get me back focused!!! I am having a bit better luck with chrome but its still far from normal. I also uploaded IE9 and it still has the same issues with this site.

I did much better yesterday. I feel too bad to eat much. Scales didnt go down much overnight. It will take time and i also think Im carrying a few lbs of congestion around in my head. Scales are at all really high point and im not happy!!
Old 12-29-2011, 07:03 AM   #89  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

I'm not having any problems and use Firefox - they are working on the problem but it seems most of the errors are other than firefox.

Much much better day yesterday - not POP - but much better. Hate the feeling of this weight - time to take control and do something about it.
Old 12-29-2011, 10:09 AM   #90  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Hi all! I've been scarce this week b/c I'm on vacation and trying not to be too plugged in. Today I head into the city and lunch with a friend.

I will not talk about the scale now, but am planning how to get back into the kind of shape I want to be in.
Closed Thread