Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2011, 06:35 AM   #61  

Good morning everyone, It is a brrr! day here today. How about in your neck of the woods?

Carol, the next round of company, sort of, has already come and gone. LOL! My oldest daughter came for a short visit. The one that had the bleed on the brain several years ago when they were living in Brazil. I am so thrilled that she is normal and living a good life, and I do credit all of the prayers and good thoughts on this site and many other places. Her husband gave up a very lucrative chemical engineering job to move her back to the states so that she would be near family and treatment. TMI, but it always amazes me that she has come so far from being paralyzed on the right side to being very active, and goes to curves twice a week.

Pearlnorth, that is wonderful! 85 lbs is something I can dream about. Need to work on it though.

Deb, how are the little ones? Keeping you on your toes I am sure.

j-ann, good job on the loss and on being op. Shoot girl, next time take the kind of med that puts you to sleep. I take a benadryl when I have a problem with the sinuses. ZZZZZZZZ!

Heather and Angela, I do hope you two can find some "me" time. Take it as easy as you can.

Maybe I will be company free for a couple of weeks anyway. I will try to get in here every day until...... Ruth
Old 10-20-2011, 06:51 AM   #62  

Height: 5'7"

pearl- you are so right. I did great until I let other peoples suggestions get in my head and messed me up. I know counting calories works for me. I am an all or nothing type so I guess I need to get obessive about it like I use to be.

judy- great weigh in!
ruth- its awesome about your daughter. Will you pray for my sister. She is in the hospital with copd. She didnt know she had it until she was almost gone. They told her husband he almost lost her. She will be going to a rehab hospital soon to rebuild her strength and work on living with oxygen. She is only 55 but smoked for years. She stopped too late I guess.

carol- did you have the high winds we got last night?

heather and angela- chose a day and make it a ME day!!

Im having another ME day today!!
Old 10-20-2011, 07:10 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Pearl - awesome job! Stay focused on what you know works for you - I have let other ideas get in my head and it always messes with me - thanks for the reminder about staying true to ourselves.

Ruth - you always make me smile - thank you!

Heather - any time for you yesterday?

Angela - ditto? We need you guys!

Debbie - we've had wind for 3 days that will blow you away and with the dryness burning is such a danger. Furnace kicked on again this morning - guess I need to get used to it.

Today is my Friday at work - I'm ready for it although the weekend looks busy. I have a food plan formulating - how about you?

Stay strong!
Old 10-21-2011, 06:28 AM   #64  

I had a great day of eating yesterday and cant wait to record another one today. I get to keep my 2 oldest grandbabies for the weekend. It will be a busy weekend at our house. The oldest just turned 3 and the younger one is just 20 months. I havent had them for the weekend in a while so Im excited!! I might get that twin stroller out and take them for a long walk.

My knee is feeling a bit weak today and I think its from the nasty wet weather we have had.oh let me add cold to that list. Im not ready for winter. I was so looking forward to a long fall.

Eating has been great lately but the scales arent budging.I think they are tired of me eating pop for a few days and then slipping up and eating bad. I think they are really going to make me work for it.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:09 AM   #65  
tiwiwas

Height: 5'7.5"

I have been looking at your forum and I really like it. I have been trying to post my weight loss and for some reason can not figure out how to do it. Do I just go into my profile and do it there?

I would like to join your forum.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:41 AM   #66  

Tiwiwas - you have to be a member for 20 days and have at least 20 posts to have a signature. Keep posting - you'll get there!

Morning all - make it a good one.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:59 AM   #67  

Hi Ho everyone!What are you buying for the halloween kiddies? I am not buying anything! Thank goodness our little town has a party for the kids and there is no trick or treat.

Deb, prayers said and how is your sis doing?

Hi Carol, I saw you were on line.

tiwiwas, carol is right, just keep posting with us. It won't take long to get in the 20 post. We are happy to meet you.

Trying to be op this weekend, how about you? I say trying, because it is!! LOL!

Ruth
Old 10-22-2011, 07:54 AM   #68  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

Mornin'

I went out to lunch yesterday and ad a wonderful open faced, portobello topped burger for lunch but totally forgot to have them leave off the cheese and I couldn't scrape it off so I ended up having to use 3 of my extra WW points yesterday. It's back to basics this weekend.

No big plans. Think I'll veg out and start one of the books I bought to get me through the Winter.

Ruth: I'm in a small Apt. building. Kids can't get in so I don't have to get candy. Thank you God.

Deb: Keep doin' what your doin'. The scales will have to give in eventually. You just have to wait them out!

Carol & Pearl: "I have let other ideas get in my head and it always messes with me - thanks for the reminder about staying true to ourselves." Well spoken!
Old 10-22-2011, 08:37 AM   #69  

Judy - went to lunch and had a wonderful chicken sand - actually half. Lovely greens on it with avacado - I think there were 300000000 mg of sodium - funny how the taste buds change. Dinner with friends tonight at one of our favorite restaurants - everything is smoked! Sodium off the charts again tonight. Lots of water today and I will focus on spending time with our friends rather than the meal. It's with 8 DH's lifelong friends from all walks of life - it's always a good time.

Ruth - you are right - weekends are trying. But I'll keep trying.

Debbie - enjoy the kiddos - eat your veggies!

Pearl - hope you'll stop back in to see us.

Heather - we miss you!

Stay strong!
Old 10-23-2011, 08:23 AM   #70  

Loving having my babies here for the weekend. Baked chicken is the plan for lunch and lots of veggies to go with it.
Old 10-23-2011, 08:29 AM   #71  

Good morning everyone.

Deb, sounds like a good plan. I think a grilled burger and salad is on my menu for lunch today.

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. Ruth
Old 10-23-2011, 08:51 AM   #72  

Ruth and Deb - both sound like good plans - think taco salad minus the chips is on our menu tonight.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:10 AM   #73  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Hi everyone! Remember me??! Life is much much too busy these days, but even if I'm not posting, I'm peeking in on you!

Hopefully things will calm down in a few weeks.
Old 10-24-2011, 01:04 AM   #74  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

Hi everyone! I'm here too.

I'm managing to keep eating reasonable, but exercise has gone out the window.

Mid-terms are just past--I've got exams to return tomorrow and then the crying starts.

I'll try to be in more regularly... have a great Monday, everybody.

Angela
Old 10-24-2011, 07:07 AM   #75  

Heather and Angela are in the house!!!

Happy Monday all - stay strong!
Closed Thread