Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 09:09 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Looking forward to spending most of the day outside. Weather has been delightful and the chores are nearly done. Fresh grilled veggies with some protein on the grill will finish a lovely day.

Stay strong!
Old 08-14-2011, 09:46 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Quiet day here... hope to actually do some reading!
Old 08-14-2011, 11:54 AM   #63  
Committed to this

S/C/G: 285/268/135

It is raining here. Just got back from grocery shopping. Like Heather, I am going to spend the day reading. I have my weigh in on Sundays and I am down two pounds this week for a total of 75 lbs lost since December. So I am in a good mood!

Have a great day everyone.
Old 08-14-2011, 11:50 PM   #64  

Laura -- Congrats!! I hope you enjoyed your day as much as I enjoyed mine!
Old 08-14-2011, 11:58 PM   #65  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

Wow, Laura, WTG!

I am up much too late. Slowly working my way back OP.

Tomorrow marks exactly one week until classes start again. I'm getting nervous; staying OP has been more of a struggle lately, and that will only get harder once classes start. So. Lots to plan for in the next week (not to mention syllabi!)

Sleep tight all, and sweet POP dreams to you all.

Angela
Old 08-15-2011, 06:57 AM   #66  

Height: 5'7"

I had a great day yesterday. I went to church and came home to a wonderful grilled lunch hubby prepared. I spent my afternoon in my swing reading a book. It was sooooooooooo wonderful!!!

laura- awesome job!!!!

Last edited by dgramie; 08-15-2011 at 06:57 AM.
Old 08-15-2011, 07:58 AM   #67  

Hi everybody!

My SIL hasn't been to pick up this crazy machine yet, but it is on so I thought I would try to get in a quick post. LOL!

I tried to read through all of the thread right quick every day to keep up... My scale is holding steady and that is a good thing after the weekend!

Keep up the good work. I will be back soon....I hope. Ruth
Old 08-16-2011, 12:11 AM   #68  
Vortex

An okay, OP day today. Not a lot to report.

How's the knee, Debbie?

Good to see you, Ruth--hope you're back with us soon.

Angela
Old 08-16-2011, 06:38 AM   #69  

angela- the knee is alot better. Its still weak by the end of the day. I find myself full of energy early in the day and limping around by evening. Big improvement from constant limping. If I overuse it I tend to have some swelling by evening. Thanks for asking.

Ruth- hugs my friend!! I sure miss you!!

The mornings are getting cooler and my coffee sure tastes good.
Yesterday food was ok...hubby burnt the chicken he was grilling so he ran and picked up fried chicken while i finished up the sides. I didnt eat the skin and limited myself to one breast.
Heather- we gave up on our garden yesterday and pulled up all the plants. I was shocked by how shallow the roots were. I think it was due to all the rain we had this spring. They didnt have to go deep for water.
Carol- Im reworking my pots today and throwing a few out. Time to trim my bushes and feed them good before fall. Have you gotten your pots cleaned out yet?
Hi to everyone else!!
Old 08-16-2011, 07:11 AM   #70  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Debbie - my pots have rejuvenated a bit with the cooler weather. I had decided nothing would come inside for the winter this year but they once again are saying "look how pretty I am - keep me!"

Ruth - thanks for popping in.

I really am not ready for fall and the rains are about 3 weeks too early. No in between summer this year - extreme heat or rain.

Stay strong!
Old 08-16-2011, 08:07 AM   #71  

Debbie -- I think most of my tomatoes will submit to disease soon. Last year I picked tomatoes at the end of OCTOBER. Somehow I don't think so this year...

I am not ready for fall, either...
Old 08-17-2011, 12:09 AM   #72  
Vortex

Sorry the gardens are all ending early, but I'll be very surprised if fall weather is with us for good, in this part of the world, anyway... Classes start for me on Monday, and that pretty much always means it's stinkin hot Actually, the forecast says only a high of 86 on Monday. I'll believe that when I feel it.

Feeling pretty crummy here today; food was okay but I didn't exercise. I'm feeling okay now but wish I knew what was going on this afternoon--was feeling shaky and weak, low blood-sugary I guess, but I'd had a normal breakfast. Guess I have to start checking my sugar more regularly again...

Does anyone know where my maid went? She's really falling down on the job around here....

Last edited by Vortex_VVV; 08-17-2011 at 12:10 AM.
Old 08-17-2011, 06:44 AM   #73  

Had a good day again yesterday, got more yard work done. Im hoping to finish up the yard this evening and then in a few days it will be time to mow and weedeat again.
We are warming up today with rain coming. JOY!
I really like the cool mornings and evenings.
I have a hair appointment this afternoon so dinner will be leftovers for hubby and a salad for me.
Old 08-17-2011, 07:51 AM   #74  

Morning!

Angela -- I hope you figure out what's going on...

Debbie -- When I had a problem with my knee, it took months before I could really work normally with it again!!! Good luck!
Old 08-17-2011, 09:19 AM   #75  
Committed to this

S/C/G: 285/268/135

Good morning all!

Of course we all know what kept me from this forum for the last day or so LOL. (work) The good news is that I am in the final rounds of negotiations for a better job elsewhere.

I am on plan even with the stress. Summer feels over and I have mixed feelings about that. This summer went by so quickly!

I really like the cool mornings and evenings too Deb. I am a Fall person. It's my favorite season. Are you ready for the start of classes Heather and Angela?

Have a great day everyone!
Closed Thread