Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2011, 06:51 AM   #196  

I don't want to push my luck with this computer this morning. It goes off without warning!

Welcome singe!

Down another lb. this morning. Still not down as low as I got before. 2 lbs to go! I will get there.....I will be. LOL!

Be back soon. Take care! Ruth
Old 08-01-2011, 06:53 AM   #197  

Height: 5'7"

Im really thinking of getting out and walking early today.I miss my walks outside. I dont feel like doing a dvd today.

Our school starts back aug11. This is the first year I havent had a child in school in 22yrs. Its still a strange feeling. I will also have changes going on in my daycare.I will be sending my boys off to kindgarden and starting over with newborns. I have had the boys since they were 6wks old so its a big change for me. I get so attached to the kids I keep.I mainly keep teachers kids so I will have the big boys this next week as their moms prepare for the upcoming school yr.

heather- we are finally getting tomatoes out of our garden. My peppers are pretty much gone all but one plant. I think the extreme heat is just too much this year for my garden. Im ready to call it quit and start again next year.

carol- I miss the feeling of someone noticing I have lost weight. Maybe in a few more weeks I will have lost enough for someone to notice again.

angela- have a great trip with your hubby!

laura-way to go on another 2lb weight loss.

singe_ hi and welcome!!
Old 08-01-2011, 06:54 AM   #198  

Height: 5'7"

ruth- Hi hon and way to go on the weight loss!!
Old 08-01-2011, 07:09 AM   #199  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

stop Go To The New Thread
Closed Thread