Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2011, 06:32 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 300+/275/150

Height: 5'8"

Ratkitty, so pleased you ALL had a great time with your guitar. I'm wanting to come over & steal some of Annie's burrito too (though never had one before). Isn't it great to come home to an anmal welcome! They are ALWAYS pleased to see you, even if you've only been hanging washing out! lol xxxxps thanks for the support.
Annie I've been told no pop EVER post op but I'm weaning myself off it, 2 pints Monday, 1 today....lol xxxx
Did you buy a new place Cyn or are you renting for a bit? I'd love a pool but in the UK it would only get used 4 weeks each YEAR! lol! I bet you are relieved your son is seeing his daughter properly, I'm sure it won't be long before you can see her too.
Well day 2 of liquid diet & I'm down 3lbs! I only need to lose 6 but I'm thinking getting used to liquids will help me & anything lost now means less to lose post-op.
Gotta go & sort stuff out....
xxxx sharon
Old 06-28-2011, 02:16 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 510/see tracker/160

Height: 5' 9 1/2"

Rat: The burrittos are super easy to make and really good!

Sharon: Woot woot down 3!! I wanna be down 3 You got it girl. Any amount of weight that you lose before surgery is like money in the bank baby!

Having a good day but bored day. Still waiting to see my Doc. I'm about to give up on it and go for a swim anyway without the test results etc. from her. It is very warm and I want to be in the water moving my body

Blessings all,
Annie
Old 06-30-2011, 09:43 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 510/see tracker/160

Height: 5' 9 1/2"

Just Bumpin it up

Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!

God's Blessings to you all.
Old 07-01-2011, 04:18 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 400

Height: 5'9

Talking hi everyone!!!

Hi, im new here and i just needed a place to come to while i fight this battle agen i swear i must be the heavyest person around but you know what thats ok because im going to lose the weight !!
i can live the rest of my life this big im 20 years old and 400lbs i have no other health problems besides my weight but i know if i dont do somthing now its going to kill me. my body can not do sweets and i know this so why do i like sweets the same reason everyone esle does the only problem is my body cant handel them i gain 20 lbs just looking at them so where most people say they can have them once in a whiel i cant have them at all and i learned my lesson . now its time to loss the weight agen.
i did a 40 day liquid diet when i was 17 and lost 32 lbs witch to better start of a diet of mostly raw food a totle of 75 pounds lost and i kept losing intill i got happy, married , preagent those 3 things just got me good i stoped watching what i ate and ate like my husband who can eat anything and not gain a pound thats sucks for me. because my body just does not do that. so here we are this is the only diet that works for me
i know the first week of this is the worst but its all down hill after that so let go and get healthy!!!! if anyone would like to join me your more then welcome to! i will be posting everyday because it makes things easyer on me. its does not mean you have to read it . its just there to clear my mind.
-sunday-
Old 07-01-2011, 04:20 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 300+/275/150

Height: 5'8"

Annie I lost 6lbs! I'm glad you're able to enjoy swimming/water walking again. Is there any more news from your dfoctor? xxxx
I'm out for my last 'proper' meal out, me, sis & a mate have a pub lunch every Thursday or Friday, I'm having chilli sans rice & nachos, coz I'm still low carbing. I wish I could have a glass of wine with it but no booze two weeks before the op, in a week's time I'll be on my way home or getting ready to be collected. I must admit I'm starting to ger nervous, we made our wills yesterday, I listed everything I needed to pack & what I ned to buy....ooh my tummy is all 'fluttery', lol!
xxxx sharon
Old 07-01-2011, 04:29 AM   #66  
Made of Starstuff

Hey everyone! Been lurking in this area and reading, but hadn't posted lately.

Just wanna send a blanket of out to everyone to start. Been doing well, and keeping busy myself. I'll keep my comments to this page or I'd be posting for miles! But, you all have hugs!

Sharon - All the best to you right now and many happy thoughts sent your way. I'm very excited for you!

Lost Angel - Hi there & Welcome to 3FC and the 300+ Club! Post away! We all need to get our thoughts down from time to time.

Annie -

To those of us in the US, Happy Early July 4th weekend! Anyone doing anything special?

About the most I'm doing is maybe having a hot dog!

My brother and his fiancee sent out their Save the Dates... and their wedding day is planned for the day before my birthday next year! Which is awesome. Just another reason to stay on track. A year from now I'm going to be so much healthier and look pretty fantastic for wedding photos

See you all later <3!

Last edited by Lovely; 07-01-2011 at 04:30 AM.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:13 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Please go to the next month's thread to continue the conversation!!!
Closed Thread