Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2011, 07:37 AM   #31  
Divine

S/C/G: 375/290/175

Height: 5 foot 0 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsTee View Post
Hi - quick question, what do you mean by soda? Coca-Cola?
yes Coca Cola, pepsi, diet coke, diet pepsi, etc......
Old 06-08-2011, 08:40 PM   #32  
Nancy

S/C/G: 353/T/168

Height: 5'3"

Torister - Don't know how I missed that, but wow. You sound REALLY collected about the situation.

I have been a bit out of sorts and I think I have figured it out. I tend to let myself slip into "future think" when I stop living for today because everything is going to be so awesome when...I lose weight, get a new bf, whatever. That is no way to live! I have to live in the now with my eyes on my future goals so I am doing the right things to meet my tomorrows, but I have to live for today. I'm feeling better already.
Old 06-09-2011, 06:31 AM   #33  
Made of Starstuff

& !!!

My sleep schedule has been all kinds of crazy. No lie, my food gets out of whack when I'm not on a regular day, but what happens is I don't get -enough- food... which is truly detrimental in the long-haul. So tonight I'm getting to bed on time and getting up on time. No excuses. Just like any other plan.

Good news: Been exercising still. But, my thighs kinda hurt. So I'm just gonna do the minimum today. Don't wanna push it, end up hurt, and then be without exercise for weeks or something.

Torister - Just adding my . I'm really sorry life had to throw you this curve ball, but amazed and encouraged that you're not turning to food right now.

Nancy - Live for today! 100% agree!

Annie - Ugh! Sucks that that happened! I hope you're better now after that smoke, though.

Lots of & sincere for everyone!
Old 06-09-2011, 09:40 AM   #34  
starting over again

S/C/G: 361/334/180

Height: 5'5"

I am going to admit this here and then I'm gonna try to move on, I'm jealous of so many of you chicks! so close to 300, or so committed to getting it done or able to do some serious exercise like walk 2 miles or do Zumba! Wow! There I admitted it! Now I just have let it go and turn it in to the motivation to keep going and know that I will get there!
Old 06-10-2011, 01:37 AM   #35  

Hi lost - you're so close to 299 too - 15 lbs is nothing - couple of months and its gone - think how quickly the last two months have gone - and there you go....
I WANT to get to 299 with you all - so let's go to it!!!!!!
Old 06-10-2011, 05:38 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostbutstilltrying View Post
I am going to admit this here and then I'm gonna try to move on, I'm jealous of so many of you chicks! so close to 300, or so committed to getting it done or able to do some serious exercise like walk 2 miles or do Zumba! Wow! There I admitted it! Now I just have let it go and turn it in to the motivation to keep going and know that I will get there!
Lost - I so related to that too! For me, after listening to these wonderful women I realized I could start to exercise too. It was just something I never considered - my only exercise was to the fridge and back. I had to start to change my mindset. Exercise has done so many things for me - when you are ready start with babysteps - a short walk, chair yoga, there was a wonderful woman here who did flutter kicks laying in bed because that was all she could do, whatever works for you. Believe me - when you are ready you'll enjoy the exercise part. Exercise has become a part of my life and helped me get rid of 85 lbs forever.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:39 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Annie, Rat, Nancy - see my post above - any word on Catherine?

Hugs to all!
Old 06-10-2011, 07:52 AM   #38  
starting over again

S/C/G: 361/334/180

Height: 5'5"

Happy Friday All! I'm up early to clean the bathroom before the repairman comes to fix a leaky faucet - nothing like pressure to motivate you to do what you should have done before!

Just wanted to say Hi to all! and wish everybody a great OP weekend!
Old 06-11-2011, 09:37 AM   #39  
Made of Starstuff

Just popping in here to wish everyone a Happy Saturday and hope you have fun weekends! ^^
Old 06-11-2011, 12:31 PM   #40  
Divine

S/C/G: 375/290/175

Height: 5 foot 0 inches

Well I don't have to babysit on Weekends!!! YAY!!! But i miss the little ornery bugger
Old 06-12-2011, 01:12 PM   #41  

Hiya my Peeps!!

Just got home from camping. Was another wet weekend, but not like the drenching in March.

GGG, no word. Hope everything's ok.

Hugs,
Ratkity
Old 06-13-2011, 10:12 AM   #42  
Debbie

S/C/G: 317/see ticker/185

Height: 5 10

O.k., I'm back from my very stressful weekend. I was in the e.r. Saturday. My hernia popped out farther and it hurt something awful. The doc was able to push it back in and I have to wear a belly band 24/7 until surgery. I'm trying to wait until December to get off more weight. It will only help in the healing process. More stuff happened but I won't burden you with that. At the end, I was able to stay on program and only missed walking the day I was in the e.r. I lost 1 lb this week.
Old 06-14-2011, 12:56 PM   #43  

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotTheCheat View Post
Torister - Don't know how I missed that, but wow. You sound REALLY collected about the situation.

I have been a bit out of sorts and I think I have figured it out. I tend to let myself slip into "future think" when I stop living for today because everything is going to be so awesome when...I lose weight, get a new bf, whatever. That is no way to live! I have to live in the now with my eyes on my future goals so I am doing the right things to meet my tomorrows, but I have to live for today. I'm feeling better already.
Yes....its been extremely stressful for me. I don't have any choice as it is happening, but I am trying to cope as best I can without turning to my old friends (aka Food). Feeling positive is better than feeling negative, but it sure isn't EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!! <sigh>
Old 06-15-2011, 12:03 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 300+/275/150

Height: 5'8"

Peggy, I don't know what to tell you, I admire your strength and I'm thinking of you & sending positive vibes your way. First thing I'd have done was get drunk then eat all I could. I know you can do this with or without him, it's his loss! xxxxxx
Well I've not been on here coz I've been making some pretty life-changing decisions....after years of thinking about it & trying alternatives I've decided to have a lap-band. I have to pay (hubby does actually, lol!) but I've tried so hard to lose weight & not lost anything except money. I've done the research and I go for a consult on 20 June, having the op hopefully, on 7 July, hubby has booked 7&8 July off & my sis has offered to take boys to school after if I'm not up to it. That's my news really. I'll try & post more once my 'head' is sorted.
xxxxx sharon
Old 06-17-2011, 03:35 PM   #45  
Nancy

S/C/G: 353/T/168

Height: 5'3"

Sharon – that is a big decision, but you go girl! That is great that your family supports you. Hopefully all will go as planned and you can get it done sooner rather than later. I know how it feels to want to get moving with something once you have made up your mind.

Torister – All I can say if, you are amazing. In the end I am sure you will be much better off without a guy who would treat you like that.

SeeImTryin – Ouch! No fun. Hope you are feeling better.

to Rat, Lovely, Lynnie, Lost, Carol, Mrs Tee and all of our other 300+ lovelies.

I have been lurking, but not posting a whole lot. I saw my endocrinologist and an allergist this week. My endo is happy with my progress although I need to get some bloodwork done for a new A1C sugar reading. I am not allergic to wheat, but may still be intolerant, which they can’t test for. I will do a few more diet elimination tests to see, but for now I am avoiding gluten.

I lost two more pounds this week so I am down 20 since I started getting back on track. It feels kind of slow, but I am moving in the right direction, which is the important part.
Closed Thread