Old 03-10-2011, 07:53 PM   #16  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Welcome! Always glad to have more friends! Anytime you need, my skype and msn are listed gimmi an IM you CAN do this. I face some trials with losing weight too but nothing like this. Ignore them and do everything you can!
SMSDREAMER2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 05:32 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 138kg/127kg/72kg (304/280/160)

Height: 5foot 7inches

Hi,

Hugs from a mate in the great Land of Oz - the land downunder!

You have been through so much but you are among friends now, so everything will be all right. You will find that the people here have amazing hearts and the support they offer is second to none. No one will judge you badly. We all need a little help or a hand extended sometimes.

When things have been pretty grim, I have always known that the lovely people at 3FCs will guide me to a good course.

Come back often. Let us know how you are doing. Sharing helps motivate us all to new heights. As the weight comes off, the confidence levels rise.

You can do this, it will take time but in the end, it will be worth it.

Take care.
Meggie Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 08:24 AM   #18  
Keepin' on...

S/C/G: 350/208/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrellee View Post
I know it probably seems like I am complaining a lot but I am not, I just wanted to let you know where I am coming from. I know that God has been good to me.
Oh my gosh! What an INSPIRING thing to say! There are those of us who have not experienced anywhere NEAR the challenges you have experienced and we feel just fine complaining away! ha!

I will repeat what a few others have said:

1) What Dorothy said! You have BALLS!!!!! Big ones!! I am in awe of your humungus balls, and they inspire me to grow a pair myself! hahaha I hope that doesn't offend anyone, but I think it's a perfect way to put it!

2) I would be absolutely proud to call you a friend!

3) What Learningtoliveagain said about the positive thread is so true. I've been over there since the beginning and I have made unbelievably inspiring friends there. I have never met any of those ladies, but I feel like I know them, and it's a very comforting place to be.

4) You can do this!

Thank you for your story, and for joining us on this bumpy-a$$ but exciting and inspiring journey of self-discovery and making ourselves whole!

Last edited by shannonmb; 03-11-2011 at 08:57 AM.
shannonmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 08:54 AM   #19  
Livin Lite!!

S/C/G: 341/see ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorothy52 View Post
I agree with what everyone has said. You have had a lot of hard knocks but you are looking forward to being healthy, both mind and spirit. I know that sounds strange in my head but you have BALLS.
AMEN!
Christina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 01:22 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 340/310/180

Height: 5'5"

WOW, you ladies are such a blessing..I thank you all soooo much!! We WILL do this together!!
squirrellee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 09:41 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 310/292/180

Height: 5'7

First of all I wish I could give you a huge hug cause momma you sure need it!! I think we can all feel your pain!! The worst for me is the cocky teenage boys who walk by giggling and making comments that I can obviously hear! It makes you want to just cry! I have never been suicidal about my weight but I have been to the point of just wanting to hide in my house and never go out again.

I am just amazed at all you have gone though.. sweetie you are one strong person.. you can get this weight off!!! You have survived sooo much it shouldn't even be a question of if you can do it! You made it through all that you can make it through this too!

I am ALWAYS looking for buddies! I just started my calorie counting on Monday so I am just starting my journey. If you go into my profile you will see my yahoo IM name and if you just add @yahoo.com to the end you can send me a message or if you have chat just add me and when you see me on send me a message! I am always around and I will give you any support and help I possible can!!

STAY STRONG!! ****hugs****
Tamlynne31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 11:28 PM   #22  
Always a work in progress

S/C/G: 460/240/150

Height: 5'4"

Squirrellee
You know, I have been thinking about what to say to this thread for 2 days now and I pretty much feel the same way everyone else here does. You have been dealt a lousy hand of cards and I am so sorry. You are a very strong person and have proven so by making it through all of that mess with a determination to move forward. As long as you keep that fight alive within yourself, you can do anything you want to do with your life. You do not sound like you're complaining at all. You sound like a person looking for a friendly ear and 3FC has those in abundance. Count me in as a new friend and I'm a pm away. I don't even know you, but I am proud of you. Dorothy and Shannon are right, you've got balls! I hope we chat more in the positive thread since I seem to gravitated there.

I do want to say to you and the others who have had to deal with rude ignorant people... They don't deserve even a thought in your mind because they are that low. I've had it happen to me too, and I've shed my fair share of tears over it but you know what, clearly they were raised by wolves because decent human beings don't set out to make others feel lower than pond scum. People like that aren't even worth the time. You are all wonderful people and you deserve common decency. Don't let some jerks take that away. Keep your heads held high and laugh right back because you know you're that awesome! Besides, it seems to bug them when they don't get a rise out of you which just makes it comical and then you'll really be laughing.

-J
Cakegirl27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 07:11 AM   #23  

squirrellee- we are so glad you are here with us. Please join in our the monthly threads. That goes for everyone. Its great way to get and give support.
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:05 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 288/235/190

Height: 5'6"

squirrellee, please add me to your list of friends also. I have been up to 350 lbs (at least) and I always felt like a monster. I wished I was invisible so people wouldn't look at me. When I look at my old pics, I actually see a beautiful girl - I wish I had seen her then.

Food is an addiction for me also and I struggle with that addiction most days.

You have definitely been through a lot, but you been blessed even more because you are still here. If you ever want to talk, let me know.
tlynn1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:46 PM   #25  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Hi there Squirlee,

I just saw your thread and I am sorry I am late joining in, but I want to be added to your list of friends. I understand how you feel, I have had some of the same struggles you are going through with the comments and the looks and I know how they can make you feel. I have had kids to laugh out loud and call me all kinds of names and at that moment, I justed wanted to cry, dig a hole a crawl in it, But people not getting to know us on the inside and only judging from the out, well to say this nicely, it's there LOST sweetie, not ours. For we are some the nicest, compassionate, giving and loving folks one could ever meet. On this road, I know just how you feel. I am so sorry for all the struggles you have had to go through in your life, but the Sun/SON will shine on your beautiful face once again, why it has already started, your personality radiants love, warmth and sunshine, inside and out. Remember this, WE ARE NOT INVISABLE, WE ARE INVENCIBLE!!!!!
I know we all here, will be here with you all the way, we shall walk this journey together, hand in hand, and we all will make it to the finish line!!!! You are alive for a reason, so make every moment of your life count!!!!!

You've found a friend in me!!!!!

Love you much,
Ags

Last edited by colormerd47; 03-14-2011 at 02:54 PM.
colormerd47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 03:45 PM   #26  

Height: 5'6"

Squirelee, first off welcome to 3FC.

You do know that many people would have thrown in the towel after just ONE of the obstacles that you have overcome...right? Let me just say this to you so that you hear it. You are a *survivor*. You are stronger than you know. As for the people who make fun or worse look through you...I have been there...done that and you know what? Screw them. Pity them for the shallow people that they are. We can ALL lose weight, but they have that inner ugliness that most likely will never change. So...don't waste a single moment of YOUR life over them. They are not worth it.

You, however, are worth every minute that you put into taking care of yourself and this board is full of awesome people who know what its like to feel invisible...because we have been there...and are still there as we continue on our journey.

Every journey starts with a single step and you have done that...so you are well on your way!!
Torister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 05:16 PM   #27  
300+ Chick

When you get 20 post..You can always PM me and vent..which I could be your net friend for moral support. I am sorry emotions you are dealing with and just stay strong and positive. You post on here and that is a great start..Good luck with your efforts. One day at a time. We can do it!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 01:26 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 336/280/218/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torister View Post
As for the people who make fun or worse look through you... Screw them. Pity them for the shallow people that they are. We can ALL lose weight, but they have that inner ugliness that most likely will never change. So...don't waste a single moment of YOUR life over them. They are not worth it.

You, however, are worth every minute that you put into taking care of yourself
Very well put, I only wish I had understood that comment deep down years earlier.

Squirellee, welcome. We are all in this together. We may not have all the same experiences, but we probably have some in common, so let us know how we can help you in your efforts.
Laura G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 01:49 PM   #29  
One pound at a time

S/C/G: 292.2/138.6/146

Height: 5'9"

Welcome to 3FC, and a great big cyber hug for all you've been through. You are a very strong person to have overcome all that you've been through, and if you've made it through that, you can do this too. You are among friends, supportive, non-judgmental friends. Feel free to add me to your friend list.
Beck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 02:33 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 340/310/180

Height: 5'5"

You ALL are awesome strong women too!!! We all need a soft place to fall from time to time and you ladies have provided that for me and have helped me stand once again. I pray blessings for everyone of you!! I hope this note can convey the love and appreciation I have for you all!!

I believe that God will never let me fall further than my knees!!

Squirrellee (Tammy)

P.S. I have added you all to my friends list but still haven't figured out how it all works yet!! Be patient with me I am learning
squirrellee is offline   Reply With Quote