Old 02-25-2011, 06:25 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 408/355/150

Height: 5'4

Default Dear Pizza, Thank you so much :) (dodged a bullet)

Dear Pizza, Thank you so much for being delivered to me undercooked. Vengeance is mine because you are now in the trashcan lol. 2 large pizzas from dominos was both undercooked (mind u i had a coupon, and did not call and complain) I was more grateful I dodged my first binge in a long long time.

Okay I am a dork, but I was arguin with my boyfriend and was just having a bad day. First time it got to me and I dodged a bullet.

Ever have those days?

Last edited by Jaqs; 02-25-2011 at 06:26 PM.
Jaqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 06:29 PM   #2  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Girl tell me those two pizzas were not just for you!

Though I still would have complained lol! Pizza is not cheap!

Yes I've had those days- I find if I let myself get too hungry I'm more likely to mess up my day- it's VERY frustrating but I refuse to give up

Good for you for tossing out the pizza but I hope you didn't spend too much
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 06:32 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 408/355/150

lol i wasnt gonna eat them both, i had a coupon so I was like, whatever lol and im stuck in a hotel so im limited right now, and microwaved pizza is good lol but my mini fridge has my good food in it now lol. I was just having a bad night lol.

Last edited by Jaqs; 02-25-2011 at 06:33 PM.
Jaqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 07:17 PM   #4  
Crabalocker Fishwife

S/C/G: 323/ticker/145

Height: 5'8"

YAY for dodging a binge! Doesn't it feel good? :] Keep it up!
taliee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 07:41 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 304/186.0/150

Height: 5.0

Yay! Pizza is the devil!
Jonesie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 07:45 AM   #6  
Amazing Revelations

S/C/G: 272/ticker/161

Height: 5ft 7

i havent had pizza for ages! my ex used to live on the stuff, my weekly shop was mine and my daughters stuff, plus 7 pizzas and a 6 pack of beer for him!
MissSMcC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:57 PM   #7  

I have successfully dodged many binges by all kinds of methods. But a couple were not of my own doing. Once my husband and I drove through a fast food place and he ordered and pulled up to the cashier, completely forgetting to ask if I wanted anything. I was so flabbergasted at his inconsiderate behaviour, but then he ended up with a stomach ache that night and I felt great! Another one, I was in a grocery store contemplating my good haul, when I ran into a co-worker. She walked with me, wanting to talk about a work issue...so I just bought healthy food. When I got home I was actually relieved she broke up the thought process.

The last one that I did on my own was getting a huge box of goodies in the mail at Christmas time. My husband was delayed and couldn't make it home in time. I KNEW I would cry and eat that whole box by myself, so I promptly took it downstairs in my apartment lobby and left it there with a sign....Happy Hoildays! Whew, I went back and fixed my on plan dinner, had one glass of brandy and was fine.
martinimouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 01:47 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 344/119/116

Height: 5'1"

I haven't eaten pizza since June of last year. That is totally one of my trigger foods. When I even smell it, I get weak kneed! I couldn't have it around - undercooked or not, I would have sucked it down! Good for you for tossing it.
CherryPie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 04:41 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 138kg/127kg/72kg (304/280/160)

Height: 5foot 7inches

Pizza in the trash, well done!. I can't remember the last time I had pizza. I'm afraid it's something which is wasted on me. I pull of the toppings, save them for last, eat some of the soft part of the crust and then eat the topping. The dog usually gets the crust. Better on her hips than mine.

In Australia, we have been having some really hot weather. I decided to shout myself to a small bowl of icecream. Well, it was the normal creamy vanilla - loaded with sugar and fat. When I took the first spoonful, I found I couldn't eat it. It was just too sweet and rich. Needless to say, it went to fill out the dogs hips as well. I suppose when you have not allowed yourself certain foods for some time, they lose favour or flavour as the case may be.
Meggie Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 12:42 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 335/313.6

umm speaking of pizza, especially dominos pizza which is my most favorite pizza place, at least in my town..... i just found out this weekend that our dominos went out of business...i don't know why, it was really the best place in town...and it had those 5 dollar med pizzas that were one million times better than the 5 dollar little ceasar nasties. so on one hand im sad about it...but on the other hand...im kinda glad bc when i crave pizza..i get dominos bc its my fav, and its only 5 bucks...so i won't have that temptation
so i feel like
reptogirl is offline   Reply With Quote