Old 01-27-2011, 09:13 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 304/186.0/150

Height: 5.0

Default Dude. Pms.

Yesterday I ate off plan like nobody's business. Then my daughter watched music videos last night (she is 8 and chubby) and saw the video for Katy Perry's Firework and theres a chubby girl that strips down and jumps in to a pool and my daughter was just... really watching it. Ya know?

Anyway, Im up 2lbs this morning from yesterday morning. I knew it was coming, Im cool with it. I made my choices yesterday. Im back on track today and everyday. BUT the kicker is. Im running on my treadmill. Got my minute in 15.38 minutes and did a lot more jogging than I can usually fit in. Then Firework came on my ipod. And I bawled! I was running and crying. I must have looked RIDICULOUS! I mean, I finished my workout and all that but WTH man!? I need this crazy train to pull out of town real quick like!
Jonesie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 09:44 AM   #2  
In the TARDIS

S/C/G: 368/ticker/168

Height: 6'0"

Believe me, I know. I gave in to every craving I had last week when I was PMS-ing big time. Because of that, I "gained" a total of 8 lbs during TOM.

Thankfully, today is now non-TOM, and I lost all of those 8, plus another one.

Sometimes I really hate the fact that losing weight brough back this monthly monster.
LaceyCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 10:35 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 242/*see ticker*/158

Height: 5'8"

Okay guys...how do we prevent this whole PMS binge fest? There has to be a way! Yesterday I had a crappy workout and when I got home I just had an overwhelming feeling of "I don't give a crap" and wanted to eat anything I could get my hands on! Thank God I already put the chocolates from Christmas in my car all the way downstairs out of reach...and we don't have any junky food in the apartment. I settled with some cottage cheese. It was scary to have that feeling of "I don't care." I'm scared for the rest of the week lol
lluvyblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:32 PM   #4  
Why can't you?

S/C/G: 334/290.8/167

Height: 5'2"

I've found that upping my fat intake for several days in advance really helps.
AZ Sunrises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 11:49 PM   #5  
One step at a time!

Try to CAP it: Complex Carbs, Aerobics, Protein.

My PMS would usually send me spiraling down into epic binging. No matter how well I'd be going up until then, every so often I'd get PMS from **** that would twist me up inside enough to make me create -really- weird stuff as fixes. If a store was nearby, I'd spend a good fifty bucks on canned icing, chips, and M&Ms. And devour it all in the parking lot.

Then get home and wonder what the **** happened.

CAP just really helped me out. When it's getting close to my time, I automatically start upping my protein, ccarbs, and aerobics. It's been a lifesaver.
Celyia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 12:36 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 242/*see ticker*/158

Thanks for the tips you guys . I think I may have survived this TOM without too much damage. I only had one day where I was halfway a mess. :P I'll definitely remember CAP for next month!
lluvyblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 08:09 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 304/186.0/150

Height: 5.0

Yes! Me too. Thanks guys.
Jonesie is offline   Reply With Quote