3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > 300+ Club

300+ MONTHLY thread #1282 -- Happy new year!

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2011, 10:56 AM   #61

S/C/G: 300+/275/150

Height: 5'8"

Poor Ratkitty! xxxxx Hope you're feeling better soon.xxxxx(lol on your Mum's comments, mine is just the same!)
Neon sorry that you are ill too, having a moan is always good for the soul, get it off your chest & get on with life! xxxx
I had ANOTHER weigh-in without any loss, I was getting pretty annoyed BUT last night we went out & I wore a close fitting top. Last time I tried it on there was quite a few tyres on show! lol This time there was only one small one so I wore it & felt quite sexy/attractive (even if everyone else thought differently, lol!) I must stop drining booze EVERY night and get some serious sweat-inducing exercise in now my thighs are recovered.
xxxxxx sharon

Start of Lap-Band Diet (pre/post op)

Last edited by voodoo1 : 01-23-2011 at 10:57 AM.
Old 01-25-2011, 11:50 PM   #62

S/C/G: 510/see tracker/160

Height: 5' 9 1/2"

I think it is about time I come home so.... I'm back. I have been so sick off and on and with the car accident and stuff but I am feeling so great and really feeling excited about getting this weight off once and for all. I got all the way up to 264 Again and now I am back down to 252....again! So, I will update my weight loss tracker on Friday which is my official weigh in day.

I've miss you all and missed so much there isn't any possibility of me catching up so hugs if you need em and lots of love to you all. Hang tough and we CAN DO THIS!

Blessings,
Annie
Old 01-26-2011, 01:03 AM   #63

S/C/G: 350/224/150

Height: 5'6"

Hiya Annie!! Great to see you! I'm so glad you're back and on the upswing!!!

I am almost over the flu. It was awful. My recovery has been fast after the first few days of feeling like I was hit by a truck. Now I'm trying to catch up with the backlog at work. Forget housework. Ugh.

Despite the flu, I am still on a weight loss stall. I must be patient!

Well, off to bed.

Hugs,
Ratkity
Old 01-26-2011, 02:41 AM   #64

Rat: So sorry that you caught that flu. It sucks. I had it for 2 weeks and then I was just so darn tired. I am just now starting to feel human

Hope you feel better very, very soon.

I feel very hopeful about finishing what I started! Your stall will start going again too once you are back to feeling better. I am upping my protein and lowering my carbs, well, that is the goal anyway. Today was a great day for being op!

hugs and blessings,
Annie
Old 01-26-2011, 12:41 PM   #65

Good Morning everyone!

It is very early here, well not quite 9 a.m. I am planning on riding the exercise bike and the elliptical for a total of 30 minutes at at least 10 minutes each time. I have some lovely sermons picked out that I missed at church to listen to while I work out so that will be a help.

I'm having my first protein shake of the day. I am doing them right now just for a few days to try to break the "carb" thing I was in. I did have a nice dinner last night so yesterday was a totally op day for me.

I hope that the rest of you have wonderful op days with lots of smiles and sunshine.

Blessings,
Annie
Old 01-27-2011, 04:54 PM   #66

So, does anyone post on here very often anymore? It looks like the over 40 thread is the place to be?

Day 2 op so far. I did my exercise bike yesterday for 31 minutes without stopping. I think that was a bit much as I started to have chest pains later in the day that have continued on today but I am determined to do another 30 minutes at least. Maybe not all at one time. I didn't do the elliptical yesterday but perhaps today later. Right now I'm having some discomfort so I promised Joel I would just do sitting things for a while like bible study and stuff.

Hope everyone is doing well and having great op days.

Blessings all,
Annie
Old 01-27-2011, 05:26 PM   #67

Hiya my Peeps!

Good to see you posting, Annie. Guess we aren't as chatty as previous. Heather even set this as a monthly thread instead of weekly.

I hate that you are still having chest pains with mild exercise.

Now that I'm over the flu, I'm back to my full vitamin schedule and trying to get in all my protein. So far, I'm up to 55g of protein today. I aim for 100g. I'm doing well putting extra protein in my coffee or sugar free hot choc. There's a trick to it so the protein doesn't clump.

We had a bad snow storm last night and the puppies are inside being bored. They wanna get soaking wet outside in the snow and I won't let them.

Hugs,
Ratkity
Old 01-27-2011, 05:45 PM   #68

S/C/G: 399.7/IP Start 397.2/312.0/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratkitten View Post
Hiya my Peeps!
Hugs,
Ratkity

sending hugssss to you my friend!!
Old 01-27-2011, 09:55 PM   #69

RAINBOW!!! My upbeat lady!!

Wonderful to see ya!

Hugs,
Ratkity
Old 01-28-2011, 01:58 PM   #70

Good Morning Rat and Rainbow and anyone else who happens by

I am stuck at 252 right now but that is okay. I need to be patient with my body. It has been through a lot,lot and still going through a lot.

Rat: Those pesky chest pains are not happening when I exercise but later on in the day that I do exercise. That is what makes it so tricky for me. I was told by cardiologist to not do more than like 20 min at a time and well, that just isn't enough for me to lose weight. I don't know. I am hoping to prove the cardiologist wrong and consider that my heart is a muscle and muscles like to be used and built up ect. So, I am gonna do what I can when I can

I have a Dr. appt in a minute for a checkup. Primary care doc. She is going to look at my xrays from my car accident that were just recently taken and let me know what she thinks and hopefully we will schedule a fasting blood test to see how my vitamins and stuff are doing. Then she can forward it to the cardiologist and my weight loss surgeon.

I hope that your flu bug goes away 100% soon. Sorry doggies are board. Molly is in heat if I didn't mention it before and Moose got nuetered a week ago Tuesday and doesn't realize it yet. lol. So Molly is in a doggy diaper thing until she is out of heat and then she is going to get spade for sure!! I really don't want to raise puppies plus I would worry about the homes they went to probably. lol.

Rainbow: Hope your day is fantastic!

Blessings and hugs all,
Annie
Old 01-28-2011, 02:15 PM   #71

S/C/G: 399.7/IP Start 397.2/312.0/199

Height: 5'8

annie..........so goood to see u back!! good luck at the drs appt. hope all is well. thanks for being YOU and for giving so many of us inspiration!!

ratkitten....hugs i'm rockin it over on the fitness biggest loser RED TEAM THREAD!! wooohoooo its been a rockin wonderful jan!! looking forward to Feb!! woohoo
Old 01-31-2011, 05:48 AM   #72

S/C/G: 300+/275/150

Height: 5'8"

Hi everyone..I wrote a post & lost it, got mad & switched the pc off. Gotta love TOM! I lost 4lbs this week, I went out with my sister for a few (loads!) of drinks, I felt sad coz trying on stuff to wear I *thought* I would look slim .... I just got down, everything I tried on in the shop AND at home looked horrid. I did tell myself if I hadn't lost anything or even gained things could have been much worse. I hurt my hip and a nerve in my leg which caused my foot to be numb ick ick anyway no more moaning!
Annie I feel the same about carbs, a nice protein shake starts the day off great and fills you up, as soon as I eat carbs I just keep getting hungrier. It is funny about your dogs, I know it must be annoying but I keep picturing your dogs chasing each other, one in a nappy, it sounds hilarious! xxxxx
Ratkitty I hope you're feeling better, stinky 'flu, I never lose weight with it either! You'd think something nice ought to come from it! xxxxx
Rainbow you are doing fab! What exercises are you doing? I bought two BL dvds (UK BL) and they really make you work! xxxxxx
xxxx sharon

Start of Lap-Band Diet (pre/post op)
Old 01-31-2011, 11:34 AM   #73

Greetings my Peeps!

I'm still on a stall, but at least the flu is over. Just some annoying running nose and lingering cough left.

Annie, oh dear about Molly in heat! LOL. All my animals except the bird have been neutered or spayed. No hanky panky here!

Sharon, I do the exact same with carbs! I know I feel better with 80-100g of protein. Sorry to hear of your pinched nerve. I hate it when that happens to me - pinches me in the lower back and it runs down the side of my leg.

Rainbow, keep rocking that BL team!!!

I know I'm moaning about a weight loss stall. I've lost 60 lbs in a year and was belittling how much that was compared to other people who have had weight loss surgery. Well, I went to the grocery store and picked up needed kitty litter and dog food. I got a 40lb bag of kitty litter and a 20lb bag of dog food - I couldn't believe how much it felt to pick it up! I've lost that. I need to keep this in perspective. It just amazed me. Where was it? How'd I manage to carry it around on my body?

Hugs to all!
Ratkity
Old 01-31-2011, 10:43 PM   #74
Dinkachu

S/C/G: 497/455/150

Height: 5'2 "

BIRTHDAY REMORSE....

I am just so blessed with family and friends who worked so hard to make my birthday special - and I obliged by eating my way through my day. Thanks to hubby and sister who gave me flowers instead of chocolate and ice cream and lemon pie!!!
I hope all of you who've been ill are doing better.
Annie - you inspire me with your courage in pushing thorough setbacks!

Blessings, Lindy
Old 02-01-2011, 12:12 AM   #75

Hi Everyone,

Monday eve here. The weekend was okay eating but lots of stress related stuff. Oh well, I think such is life huh? lol.

Rainbow: Hugs and thanks for the compliments

Sharon: lol ya, funny when Moose catches up to Molly. Thank God for the "nappy" cause he means business. lol. I think she is getting closer to being out of heat. Well, duh. of coarse she is lol. What I mean is I think it is nearing the end of her heat cause Moose is more interested in playing and so is she. Sorry that you had a bad time with clothes and stuff. Nothing can make me feel worse about myself than trying on something that fit really nicely before my car accident and now I can't squeeze my butt into it for all the money in the world. lol. It sucks but..... we can do this. I know it. Never give up, never!

Rat: Doesn't lifting that big ole bag of dog food or??? put things into perspective a bit. I get so down on myself for putting back 63 pounds according to my Dr's scale in December. I need to be excited that I kept off 237 pounds according to her scale. Well, at my appt on Friday she was so proud of me cause I had lost over 20 pounds in a month! It really helped to motivate me and pump me up. According to her scale I am 5 pounds heavier than my home scale but... since I have always weighed on my home scale and set it to the weight loss surgeon's scale I will go by mine. I am still at 252 and holding but hopefully not for long. My first goal is to get into the 240's solidly again. I am taking the chunks of weight the same way that I did the first time.

Lindy: Happy, Happy Birthday. I thank God for you and the friendship that He has given me through you! Tomorrow is a new day to eat great things for your body

Well, I am off to have a cup of hot mind tea and settle in for the night. I have an early day tomorrow to take Joel to work early because he is working overtime and our car broke down on Saturday and I need our other vehicle tomorrow.

Blessings all,
Annie
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.