Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2011, 05:34 AM   #91  

S/C/G: 310/229.5/200

Height: 5'4

Wellllll I lost weight! lol
I cant believe I already lost over 80lbs..times fly by, really! Soon I will be under 100kg that will be an awesome feeling I bet!
So still got some kinda attitude towards food, I really got no clue what it is, and if its helpful, since I eat a lil bit of everything just to eat heh oh well maybe I eat a nice pizza today so I like food again haha.
Hope you ladies did as good as me (-4.6 altho its from 2 weeks )

Enjoy your sundaaaay! <3

And I wanna share this with you

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by RisenDestiny; 01-16-2011 at 06:24 AM.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:33 AM   #92  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

OOOOoooo RisenDestiny... that is AMAZING!! YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS & OOH SO HAPPY!!!
You have really worked hard and now just look at you!!! Keep up the great work!! YOU ARE DOING IT!! hugs
Old 01-16-2011, 12:57 PM   #93  

S/C/G: Unhealthy/progress/life

Wow indeed! You look great Risen! Thank you for sharing your progress pics with us.

Off to work again today. Still trying to do my best.
Old 01-17-2011, 03:08 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 326.2/316/160 Back 5-2013

Height: 5'7"

WOW, Risen you look fabulous! I can't wait until my side view looks smaller than my front view. LOL! I am right there with Rainbowsmiles, I have a lot of my weight in the butt and thighs! This is our year Rainbowsmiles!!!!!! And look at you goodnuff tracking that food! We are all awesome!!
I lost 2.4 this week. I was very happy again. This weekend was really rainy and cloudy and blah here. I don't know if it was the weather or what but boy did I want to eat this weekend. I normally try to not eat my WW "weekly points" or I only eat 2-4 of them but this weekend I ate 10 of them. I know it is OK and I am on track but it kinda "felt" wrong. Anyways, back to "normal" for now. Hope you are all having a good week.
Old 01-17-2011, 08:07 PM   #95  
Feed Your Freedom

TW.... you are so right....
THIS IS OUR YEAR BABY!!! 2011!!!

SUNDAY 1/16/2011

FRENCH TOAST SUNDAY!!!
B: 3 pc Very Thin Wheat French Toast, 1 TBSP Maple Syrup,
2 TBSP Whipped Cream, 1 Cherry, 1/2 banana with cinnamon sprinkles,
2 pcs bacon, coffee
ML: Crispy Kale Chips, Luscious Lime Green Tea
L: Sweet & Sour Turkey Meatballs over Brown Rice with Almonds, Ice Water
AL: 2 Biscoff, Coffee with Whipped Cream!
S: 1.5 Cups Irish Stew
totals: 1266 calories

MONDAY 1/17/2011
B: Raisin, Date & Walnut Oatmeal, 1 Tbsp Almond Butter,
1 banana, 2 pcs bacon, coffee
ML: 10 almonds, 1 digestive biscuit, ice water...on way home from gym!!
L: Beefy Ramen Noodle Bowl, (beef ramen noodles,
1 cup broccoli, 1/3 cup pepper stir fry,
2 oz london broil sliced thin, 1 tbsp sliced almonds),
Luscious Lime Gren Tea
AL: Lemon Lift Green Tea
S: Pepperoni Pizza (flatout honey wheat tortilla,
1/8 cup reduced fat mozzarella, 1/4 cup pizza sauce,
12 pepperonis dash grated romano
cheese and red pepper flakes) YUMM!!!
totals: 1327 calories
Old 01-18-2011, 12:06 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 349/T/180

RisenDestiny...you look absolutely amazing!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures...it was a good dose of motivation for me!
I know how you feel Good, right now everyday seems like a struggle for me too...but just gotta keep my mind where it belongs!
Rainbow...thanks for the idea about cooking the chicken ahead of time and the ideas for it...I am def going to do that. Poor meal planning is one of my problems...fast food is too easy to get!!!

Have a a great day everyone!!!
Old 01-18-2011, 04:18 PM   #97  

KTFaith05: I'm sorry that each days feels like a struggle but good for you for coming onto 3FC for some motivation. Somedays it is the only thing that keeps me going. Just reading and seeing that other people are struggling and having success gives me the feeling that I am not alone and it helps me to get back on track. I was really struggling in December and gained 8 pounds in 3 weeks. It wasn't so much the holidays (although that did contribute) but it was the pure overwhelming feeling of being out of control. EVERYTHING seemed so hard. I'm not sure how it changed but I finally decided to go to the store, stock my kitchen with good choices, and track my food. Those little changes helped to get me back on track. I think it was because I didn't have to think so much. I knew whatever I grabbed was a good choice because I only bought good things. Then I added my 8-8oz glasses of water a day and my multi-vitamin. Things have gone well now the last 2-3 weeks. Not sure why I shared all this except to say take each day (or meal) as a new beginning and think about what you could do to make it easier for you. Hang in there and keep checking in here. YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Old 01-18-2011, 06:24 PM   #98  

Little steps!! Tracking pretty good, eating too much but somewhat healthier foods. Taking each day as it comes.
I do think logging on and reading all of these posts helps. I know I would be doing far worse if I didn't see others making it through their struggles. So thank you all for sharing.
Old 01-19-2011, 01:22 PM   #99  

Brand new start...again. Sorry if this gets old for anyone, it's old to me to.

B: 1c Steel cut oats with 1T ground flax and 1T pure maple syrup (6 PP)
iced coffee (8PP)
L:2 boiled eggs (4PP) apple
D: Chicken Fajita bowl (5) yogurt, orange, veggie salad

That's the plan anyway. I'll let you know when I get home from work whether it went this way or not
Old 01-19-2011, 01:39 PM   #100  
Feed Your Freedom

watched the tv show
HEAVY monday night..on A&E, loved it!!
then watched TBL on tuesday...so i am really
INSPIRED AND ENCOURAGED!!
Rulon said on TBL...

CHAMPIONS DON'T MAKE EXCUSES!!!
I AM A CHAMPION!!
WE ARE ALL CHAMPIONS!!

kt...i am finding that this time around is,
as of dec 1, a little easier, because of the
preplanning and the pre-cooking. knowing
what i am going to eat is half the battle to
staying on plan. it eliminate the standing in
front of the fridge, with the door open and
the deer in the headlights stare...and thinking...
what am i going to eat today???

good....hey gf...it nevers gets old as long
as you keep on trying!! we can soooooo relate!!!
the important thing is that you never give up!!
NEVER EVER GIVE UP~ i think winston churchill
said that!!

TUESDAY 1/18/2011
B: Scrambled Eggs (1 whole egg plus 2 egg whites),
2 pcs very thin toast, 2 tsp butter,
2 tsp. Blackerry Jam, 2 pcs bacon, coffee
ML: Pimento Cheese Sammy on Honey Wheat,
Mango Green Tea
L: Turkey Meatball Sub, Cottage Cheese Potato Salad
AL: 2 Biscoffs, Coffee with Whipped Cream!
S: 6 oz Grilled Peach Chicken, Baked Sweet Potato, Brown Sugar & Pecans
totals: 1578.5 calories
Old 01-19-2011, 04:47 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 310/229.5/200

Height: 5'4

Didnt shared a few days but here we go for today

B: two rolls one with cheese, one with nutella, divers fruits
L: noodles with tomato sauce and cheese, mango juice
D: a lil bit of cheese, tomatos, a piece of fish, walnuts and natural yoghurt

Back to work for me since today, love it!
Enjoy your weeks ladies!
Old 01-19-2011, 05:02 PM   #102  

Goodnuff: Your meals look good but aren't you short some points? I think I would starve if that was all I ate.
Rainbowsmiles: I so wanted to watch Heavy on Monday but totally forgot about it. Then I missed BL this week too. So bummed! I do love BL! I hope I don't forget next week.
I a little excited and a little nervous today. My mom has offered to take my daughter and I to Disney World in May. That sounds like SO much fun and my daughter will be turning 4 in May and would have the time of her life. BUT I am nervous about fitting into rides. The plans are not final yet but I feel this pressure all of a sudden to lose weight fast! I am praying that pressure does not derail me. I have to be really conscience about it all or it will derail me. I try not to discuss my weight with me mom. She has mentioned she can tell I have lost some weight but I have not told her I am doing WW or anything. Also sometime she sabotages when she knows I am trying to eat healthy. It's weird, she wants me to lose weight, she will bring it up, but then if I am at her house for a meal she wants me to "eat more!" She also makes my favorites and has dessert. So I find it better to just not talk about it. I don't think she sabotages on purpose but it is sabotaging none the less. So again, I'm nervous about fitting on the rides. I soooo want to have fun with my daughter!!!
Old 01-19-2011, 09:03 PM   #103  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw326at41 View Post
Goodnuff: Your meals look good but aren't you short some points? I think I would starve if that was all I ate.
Rainbowsmiles: I so wanted to watch Heavy on Monday but totally forgot about it. Then I missed BL this week too. So bummed! I do love BL! I hope I don't forget next week.
I a little excited and a little nervous today. My mom has offered to take my daughter and I to Disney World in May. That sounds like SO much fun and my daughter will be turning 4 in May and would have the time of her life. BUT I am nervous about fitting into rides. The plans are not final yet but I feel this pressure all of a sudden to lose weight fast! I am praying that pressure does not derail me. I have to be really conscience about it all or it will derail me. I try not to discuss my weight with me mom. She has mentioned she can tell I have lost some weight but I have not told her I am doing WW or anything. Also sometime she sabotages when she knows I am trying to eat healthy. It's weird, she wants me to lose weight, she will bring it up, but then if I am at her house for a meal she wants me to "eat more!" She also makes my favorites and has dessert. So I find it better to just not talk about it. I don't think she sabotages on purpose but it is sabotaging none the less. So again, I'm nervous about fitting on the rides. I soooo want to have fun with my daughter!!!
tw....u can watch HEAVY on line on the A&E website without commercials too!
i watched it again!!

maybe you can re-train your brain to look at it not as pressure but as kind inspiration...for an amazing family journey???
Old 01-19-2011, 10:14 PM   #104  

S/C/G: 349/T/180

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw326at41 View Post
KTFaith05: I'm sorry that each days feels like a struggle but good for you for coming onto 3FC for some motivation. Somedays it is the only thing that keeps me going. Just reading and seeing that other people are struggling and having success gives me the feeling that I am not alone and it helps me to get back on track. I was really struggling in December and gained 8 pounds in 3 weeks. It wasn't so much the holidays (although that did contribute) but it was the pure overwhelming feeling of being out of control. EVERYTHING seemed so hard. I'm not sure how it changed but I finally decided to go to the store, stock my kitchen with good choices, and track my food. Those little changes helped to get me back on track. I think it was because I didn't have to think so much. I knew whatever I grabbed was a good choice because I only bought good things. Then I added my 8-8oz glasses of water a day and my multi-vitamin. Things have gone well now the last 2-3 weeks. Not sure why I shared all this except to say take each day (or meal) as a new beginning and think about what you could do to make it easier for you. Hang in there and keep checking in here. YOU CAN DO IT!!!
TW- Thank you so much for this...I really needed to hear it right now and sometimes I just need a good dose of common sense. After I read it last night, I did have a much better day today, so thanks again!!! Also, I wanted to say that you will have an amazing time at DisneyWorld! I went a few years ago weighing about 270 and I rode most everything. I actually called their customer service number ahead of time and asked them which rides I would not be able to ride...suprisingly there were not a lot that I couldn't. By the time May rolls around, you will be even smaller and should have no problems...what a great trip to look forward to.

Rainbow- I watched Heavy and BL and I agree, they both were so motivating. I made turkey meatballs after looking at yours and they were great, thanks for the inspiration.

Good- I too am sick of starting over, but we do what we have to do and at least we are doing it...so here we go!!!

As always thanks for all of the inspiration ladies and have a wonderful day!!!
Old 01-20-2011, 10:29 AM   #105  

S/C/G: 297/287/140

Height: 5'6

Good morning everyone,
I have been MIA for the most part for a couple weeks. Still been exercising as I can but school kinda knocked me for a loop the last couple weeks and am trying to adjust to a new routine again.

Rainbow: I love the menus you are posting. It is giving me ideas and inspiring.

Today's meals for me

B: special k bar and banana
L: 1 c chicken, 1 banana, 3 clementines, 24 special k crackers
D: 1 c chicken, 2 baked potatoes, 1 1/2 c cauliflower and zuchinii
Snack: 100 calorie snack pack
Total for the day: 1517
Exercise today: sigh, none, I have lab all day and homework all evening. By the time the homework is done it will be time to read to the twins.

Roxanne
Started my journey on 9/8/2010
mini goal: 10% loss (261)
mini goal 2: 15% loss (246)
mini goal 3: 20% loss (232)
mini goal 4: move into onderland
mini goal 5: weigh 150 (5 lbs less than I did in high school)
Major Goal: Be able to climb to the summit of Mt. St Helens in the 2011 hiking season (May thru November)

For every 5lbs lost:

Goal One Ticker:

End Goal Ticker

Keeping Track of my loss
September 2010: 4 lbs lost
October 2010: 11 lbs lost
November 2010: 5 pounds lost
December 2010: No loss
Closed Thread