3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > 300+ Club

300+ Wellness Goals Challenge-January 2011

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2011, 10:05 AM   #46

S/C/G: 310/229.5/200

Height: 5'4

Horraaay

B: 4pcs of crispybread with jam, an orange, a coffeee
L: noodles with ketchup and cheese - lol, natural yoghurt with melon
D: Feta cheese with tomtatoes and onions and herbs (made in the oven) yum

Been on the Wii already and felling good Muscleache a lil bit, but its all good!

Go Girls, Go GO Go

We might know who we are, but we know not who we might be. - William Shakespeare
Old 01-06-2011, 10:25 AM   #47

S/C/G: 290/280/140

Height: 5'6

Good morning ladies

Only worked out 1 1/2 hours yesterday. The pool was so busy and they were painting in the pool room as well and it just got to be a little much so I gave up and went home after an hour and a half.

I woke up feeling sick today so am only doing 1 hour of aqua zumba.

I'll hop back on later to post my meal plan later.

Roxanne
Old 01-06-2011, 10:49 AM   #48

S/C/G: 399.7/IP Start 397.2/312.0/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisenDestiny View Post
Horraaay

B: 4pcs of crispybread with jam, an orange, a coffeee
L: noodles with ketchup and cheese - lol, natural yoghurt with melon
D: Feta cheese with tomtatoes and onions and herbs (made in the oven) yum

Been on the Wii already and felling good Muscleache a lil bit, but its all good!

Go Girls, Go GO Go
your feta dinner sounds yummmmy how did you make that??
hugs
susan
Old 01-06-2011, 11:08 AM   #49

roxanne...hope you feel better soon....i just found out they have an aqua zumba at the gym....gonna check it out, its only on monday evenings....how do you like it??

good....THANK YOU for giving us a thread to share our journaling in!!! it helps us stay accountable and gives us ideas too!!

KT... i love making one bowl dishes!! i am not such an avid good for me vegetable eater...so putting it all into one bowl...makes it easier for me!! i guess i'm like a little kid...gotta sneak those veggies in there!! i also love to cook and love to find something good for me that i enjoy!! that is cost effective!! in only have about 35 dollars a week for food!! not much these days i can assure you!

radar....welcome!!! what a great goal!!! u should consider signing up the TBL thread over in the fitness section...have to sign up before tomorrow for the winter challenge...this is my first time trying a challenge...might be fun and keep me a little competitive!!

ladyknight... good idea on having 2 MISTO sprayers....hmmm....i have a birthday coming in march...i might have to ask for one thanks for the idea!!

HOPE ALL YOU LOVELY CHICKADOODLES HAVE A BEAUTIFUL POP DAY!!

yesterday's journal
B: raisin, date and walnut oatmeal, 1 TBSP Almond butter, 1/2 banana, coffee
ML: none, at gym
L: cheesy orzo chicken bowl, (orzo, chicken, white vermont cheddar cheese, broccoli, cauliflower, pine nuts, grilled onions and pepers), ice water
AL: 1 orange, luscious lime green tea
S: low fat homemade potato soup, roasted red pepper cottage cheese egg salad(yummmm), 1 slice thin bread, ice water
Old 01-06-2011, 02:38 PM   #50

The Feta cheese you can get here in greek restaurants, its pretty good, but mostly they have to less tomatoes in there so I prefer doing it by myself. So you have a thingy for the oven.. you cut in tomatoes then the feta cheese on top then I always have onions, peperoni and olives on top..then put on some oregano, brasilicum and a tiny bit olive oil..put it in the oven for like 20mins and voilaaaaa yummy dinner!

We might know who we are, but we know not who we might be. - William Shakespeare
Old 01-06-2011, 03:23 PM   #51

Rainbow: I LOVE the aqua zumba. Make me feel like I can actually dance and it is a great workout!

I hit the scale today to find that I had a 4lb woosh!! I am now back down to my pre-Christmas weight! Woopee!!!

Roxanne
Started my journey on 9/8/2010
mini goal: 10% loss (261)
mini goal 2: 15% loss (246)
mini goal 3: 20% loss (232)
mini goal 4: move into onderland
mini goal 5: weigh 150 (5 lbs less than I did in high school)
Major Goal: Be able to climb to the summit of Mt. St Helens in the 2011 hiking season (May thru November)

For every 5lbs lost:

Goal One Ticker:

End Goal Ticker

Keeping Track of my loss
September 2010: 4 lbs lost
October 2010: 11 lbs lost
November 2010: 5 pounds lost
December 2010: No loss
Old 01-06-2011, 03:34 PM   #52
.....still thinking.....

S/C/G: 220/220/120

Height: 5'2

I really have to stop eating late night. Sometimes, I will have a whole sandwich before I go to bed. So this is a small achievable goal, and I know it will really benefit me. I really like the journal idea and the daily multivitamin.
My other small goal is to loose 2 pounds a week, it sounds achievable and way more healthy. Do the math...2 pounds a week, 52 weeks a year, thats 104 pounds. Hope it works
Old 01-06-2011, 08:31 PM   #53

cuteface....i know exactly what you mean...one time...i went to bed at 8pm...my hubby came in and said, are you ok??? and i was like, yes, and he said r u sick?? i said no...he said why r u in the bed so early...and i was like, so i won't go into the kitchen and get something to eat!!! sometimes i will go take a bubble bath until that urge to snack leaves!! sometimes i schedule in a late night snack!! but kudos to you for seeing a pattern that you need to control!!! way to go!!

rox.... YIPPEEEEE ON THE 4 LB LOSS!!! AWESOME!! YOU ROCK!!!

today's journal
B: cheese frittata, 2 pcs bacon, 1/2 grapefruit, 1 pc very thin toast, 1 tsp butter, coffee
ML: 1 orange, 10 grams walnuts, 1 amaretti cookie
L: potato soup,dried beef, ice water
AL: roasted red pepper hummus, carrot sticks, spinach dip, water crackers, luscious lime green tea
S: rosemary & thyme panko crusted turkey cutlet, mashed potatoes, roasted onions and squash, ice water, 1 european chocolate coin yummmm

HAVE A GREAT POP DAY TOMORROW EVERYONE!!!
Old 01-07-2011, 09:08 AM   #54

Ugh no workout today. Sick. School starts on Monday. Rotten timing!

Roxanne
Old 01-07-2011, 02:32 PM   #55

good.....omg.....i have just spent a considerable amount of time reading your blog...you are one freakin' amazing writer!! i laughed til the tears came...and then squirmed and then grimaced....and then laughed some more!! i wish i could write like that!! i thought i was a fly on the wall in every one i read...so graphic...so real...so uninhibited....pure raw feeling in every word!! thanks for making my afternoon freakin' hilarious!!! i so heart you!!! ps....YOU NEED TO BE PUBLISHED SOMEWHERE!!
Old 01-07-2011, 03:21 PM   #56

Helloooo Ladies

Today I ate this:

B: 5pcs of crispybread with jam, nutella and one with cream cheese and salad, an orange
L: Vegatable pan with yummy sauce and cheese, natural yoghurt
D: natural yoghurt and a handful of peanuts yum yum

I think I overate on the pan, thats why I wasnt feeling very hungry so I just had yogurt and peanuts, delicious!

Have a great weekend my dearests!

Hugs,
Anne

Old 01-07-2011, 04:54 PM   #57

S/C/G: 326.2/316/160 Back 5-2013

Height: 5'7"

Risendestiny: Your new picture is great! You are doing wonderfully. What is vegetable pan? Is it just veggies with a sauce and cheese? What kind of sauce?
Roxanne: CONGRATULATIONS! 4 pounds is awesome!! Sorry you're sick but I know you will be back to that water in no time! Mt Saint Helens will be a beautiful hike. I am so jealous. I love nature hiking but don't do much. I need to check into doing some outdoor nature walking (not the hike you plan but just some for fun). :-)
Goodnuff: I hope you are feeling better and are getting back on track.
Rainbowsmiles: You are doing awesome tracking things. Way to go!

I have had a good week. I am getting in my water, taking my multivitamin, and tracking. I weigh in tomorrow and am praying for good results.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Old 01-07-2011, 09:45 PM   #58
.....still thinking.....

S/C/G: 220/220/120

Height: 5'2

rainbow--so true...I like the bubble bath idea. Anything to distract me.
Old 01-08-2011, 10:13 AM   #59

Hello!

Vegatable pan..is mixed veggies then you get in some sauce I got some tomatoe-cheese sauce then put it in the oven with cheese on top for like 15mins then its so yummy!!!

Sooo today I ate.

B: 3 pieces of bread with jam, honey and nutella
L: salad with american dressing, feta cheese and olives, milkdrink, a lil piece of fish
D: Unsure...Im going to a date, so Ill see

See ya all tomorroooow

Old 01-08-2011, 11:17 AM   #60

tw....thanks so much!!! i am keeping an accurate record because it helps me stay accountable....and see at a glance how i can improve!! plus it gives me ideas when i just don't know what to cook that day!! haha

1/7/2010 journal
B: hazlenut, raisin, date and walnut oatmeal, 1 TBSP Almond butter, 1/2 banana, coffee
ML: none at gym
L: 1 cup sweet butter lettuce, 1 cup baby spinach, 1 tbsp salad cream, .5 oz cracker barrel vermont white cheddar cheese, 1/4 bag john soules chicken fajita meat, 1 tsp pine nuts, 1/2 serving roasted red pepper egg salad, ice water
AL: i pink grapefruit, 1 digestive biscuit, luscious lime green tea
S: romano cheese crusted bruschetta turkey cutlet with balsamic glaze, .5 oz mozzarello cheese, 1 cup saut'eed purple and green cabbage and onions, ice water

HAVE A GREAT POP DAY TOMORROW EVERYONE!!!
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.