Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2010, 05:20 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 338/230

Height: 6'

Default welcome

i'm very new to this site too. just learning how to get around on the site. hope we can get the help we are looking for here. what is livestrong. i googled it and all i see is something to do with lance armstrongs race for a cure. i need a database to track daily intake also. again welcome.
Old 12-02-2010, 07:55 PM   #17  
The Awesomest

S/C/G: 320/275/180

Height: 5'8

I'm not allowed to post the link...in fact I don't know know if I was really supposed to mention the specific site at all! It's a calorie counter that seems to have everything I can imagine eating in it so I don't have to look up the calorie values for the things I eat, basically.
Old 12-02-2010, 11:49 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

I think the site being referred to is:

http://www.thedailyplate.com/

It's a popular calorie counting site.

Welcome to our new members!!
Old 12-03-2010, 12:00 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 338/230

Height: 6'

thank you i found the site in question.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:12 AM   #20  

lifeasme!!

I'm a funky knitter too .. hehe. It's soothing too. I rotate things that keep me sane: playing guitar, drawing, knitting, cross-stitching, eye-twitching, etc. LOL. Right now I'm doing a cross-stitch that I hope to work lots on this weekend.

Hugs,
Ratkity
Old 12-03-2010, 08:20 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratkitten View Post
lifeasme!!

I'm a funky knitter too .. hehe. It's soothing too. I rotate things that keep me sane: playing guitar, drawing, knitting, cross-stitching, eye-twitching, etc. LOL. Right now I'm doing a cross-stitch that I hope to work lots on this weekend.

Hugs,
Ratkity
Rat - fill me in on the eye twitching as stress relief - it's causing me great stress - lol. Never saw myself as the botox type but seriously considering! You may be on to something.

Last edited by gggirls; 12-03-2010 at 08:21 AM.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:16 AM   #22  

Hehehehehe GGG, it makes people give you a wide berth when you display an obvious eye twitch. I love those reactions LOL.

Hugs,
Ratkity
Old 12-03-2010, 10:19 AM   #23  
The Awesomest

Argh this week is not going well! I had it in my head that Iw as goingto make the last push to get to 299.5 and so far I am up. I weigh in on wednesdays, and I know it's only friday but I guess it's just not looking good for making that last couple of pounds go away this week.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:26 PM   #24  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

ratkity....i cried when i read about your little gray kitty....how tragic and sad...still...it did my heart glad to know that her last days were spent being cared for by such a loving and kind person...YOU!!

you have an amazing talent for writing!! thats a story worth publishing.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:27 PM   #25  
Feed Your Freedom

carol....how was your day??
Old 12-04-2010, 09:30 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 351/286/140

Height: 5'6"

I am around! Welcome to all the newbies Rainbow welcome back!!

I have been very busy. I have a cousin who lost her job a year ago and just got one..she has 4 kids..so I am making them quick quilts. My friend is helping me.

Holidays were FUN! I had 32 people at my house and they all behaved! My grandma would have been so proud of us. My mom and Aunt who was in prison was even there..I was truly blessed that day.

Christmas is very different this year...I can acutaly feel the joy and love that everyone is having with it.

My tummy is still my tummy..things come and go. BUT I am thankful for my good days. I have gained 8 lbs back..I am FINE with that.

Funny I am fine with alot of things lol..is it age?

Well off to craft today..go hands go!
Old 12-04-2010, 09:49 AM   #27  
Feed Your Freedom

cyn....thanks for the welcome. great to see you i am so glad you had such a grand holiday....and that you feel the love and joy....that is so special.
Old 12-04-2010, 04:23 PM   #28  
The Awesomest

I went to the gym today in spite of feeling awful. You know how it is when your joints hurt and everything that touches you feels ice cold and like razors? My throat is a little swollen as well. Yuck. I just went and walked, and took a looooong hot shower. I feel a little better, but I am in no mood for eating, so my calories are really low today.
Old 12-05-2010, 07:07 PM   #29  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
ratkity....i cried when i read about your little gray kitty....how tragic and sad...still...it did my heart glad to know that her last days were spent being cared for by such a loving and kind person...YOU!!

you have an amazing talent for writing!! thats a story worth publishing.
Hiya Rainbow!

Thank you for such a wonderful compliment about the story and knowing that I truly did care for the little gray kitty.

Cyn, sounds like a great holiday!! Isn't it nice when people behave.. hehe. You sure had a houseful!

Life, I'm sorry you felt so bad, but congratz on not talking yourself out of going to the gym! I hope you aren't coming down with something.

I went camping this weekend with little sis. Twas a wee chilly, but was toasty warm in the little camper. Kind of got a little hot and I had to open the top vent a bit. On Sunday morning, I awoke to big fluffy snow flakes coming down and the sun was out too! Beautiful. This was definitely the last trip of the season!! LOL.

No weight loss in over a month. I hate stalls.

Hugs to all!
Ratkity
Old 12-05-2010, 07:50 PM   #30  
The Awesomest

Oh I am totally coming down with something. I think it might be strep...but I hate paying through the nose to go to the dr and find out it's not. If I don't feel any better tomorrow, I will go in though.
Closed Thread