Old 10-22-2010, 08:41 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 348/348/150

Height: 5'7

Default Hey everyone!

Ok so I'm new to this whole board but learning my way around. I figured I better introduce myself in this board! I'm Jessica, 26 and on my journey to lose some weight. Wohooo!! LOL. I hadn't weighed myself all summer and was shocked when I finally did. I had gained like 20lbs! LOL. Wow! But thats okay..it's time for me to work it off :0) I'm keep track of my calories with an add of a wonderful online site (which I wasn't going to before but is super easy!) that helps me and working out in the morning. This morning was my first work out and it was great. I walked and jogged (walking then jogging for like 2-3 mins then walking again) with my niece who is 21 months old! I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed the jogging part! LOL. I also am going to start the Walk away the pounds video this week! I get it in the mail today :0) I love it. It was my favorite when I was working out before I had my 4 year old son!! So I cannot wait to meet everyone here and see all your weight loss and get some great tips!!!
MJCota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 08:47 AM   #2  
One Fluffy Wolf

Height: 5' 11"

Welcome You've certainly come to the right place. Looking forward to seeing you succeed!
celestialwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 09:04 AM   #3  

Thanks, I cannot wait to see the weight falling off! I'm glad I enjoy exercising otherwise I think I'd be completely screwed! LOL.
Old 10-22-2010, 09:39 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 333/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'3"

Hello and welcome!! You've certainly come to the right place and I am way impressed at your ability to jog. My knees completely lock up at just the thought. LOL.
Sunshine73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 01:22 PM   #5  

I was suprised at how well I can jog. I do have a bad knee, but as long as I keep moving it doesn't hurt or affect me much. I got injured 2 summers ago and I tore 2 ligaments (one in which helps support your knee to stand! LOL) and was off my feet for a good 3 months! Gained 30lbs (after losing 25!! err) and didn't get back into the exercise mode again. I find in colder weather I tolerate jogging/walking better. I don't seem to lose my breath as easily. I'm not sure why!! Thanks for the nice welcome