Old 10-08-2010, 12:51 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 381/tracker/175

Height: 5'9

Default Exhausted

We went on vacation for our anniversary last weekend and I am having the hardest time getting back into my routine this week. I am just exhausted. Does this ever happen to anyone else?
AmbieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 11:37 PM   #2  
One pound at a time...

S/C/G: 351/351/220

Height: 5'9"

I think that is absolutely normal! Heck, I have a hard time getting back into my routine after a long weekend! You can do it though !!

Hope you had a great time on your vacation!
Gigglesquirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 12:17 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 155/130

Height: 5'3"

I noticed that I always have a few off-days in a row.
But I was once told by a personal trainer, that you need to give yourself a least one day of rest a week, but no more that three.

To get motivated again, I always try short walks. In about 20mins or so, I start at a slow speed and work my way up to a speed walk. I sometimes end up jogging towards the end.
I also focus on streching and low resitance training for about 20-30mins.

I don't know if you listen to music when you work out or not, but for me, quick beats and fast songs really get me going.
KattoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 04:50 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 305/ticker/130

Height: 5'6

I know how you feel. Sometimes I workout at the beginning of the week and then take the rest of the week off and feel so awful when I start the following week's workout. I am going to force myself to get back to my old work out schedule (right now I am off that schedule), I felt so much better when I was on that one. I worked out Monday, Wednesday, and Friday every week (this was my old workout schedule). I may have to agree with what Kattos trainer said. If I take more than 3 days off, I am normally drained when I have to get motivated again.
Mommysince21505 is offline   Reply With Quote