Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2010, 04:06 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 310/229.5/200

Height: 5'4

Thanks for your bday wishes!

I have not eaten any cake or any other things like that on my bday! Yay me!I also been exercising daily so far, sometimes not as much as I wanted to, but I hope I get that fixed next week, when the swimming pool reopens! If the scale wasnt lying I've lost over 6lbs already..could be cuz I had a long break again..Lets pray!

Have a nice weekend everyone
Old 09-11-2010, 03:13 PM   #32  

S/C/G: Unhealthy/progress/life

Wow Risen no cake on your birthday and -6+ pounds, that is quite a present to yourself.
Off to work soon,
M
Old 09-12-2010, 11:11 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 395/303/264

Hi! I would love to participate

My goals for this month are:

To lose 10 lbs
To stay on point with 1800 calories a day
To write in my food journal after every meal
To stay on track and workout 4 days a week

Last edited by Fungirl28; 09-12-2010 at 11:29 AM.
Old 09-12-2010, 02:30 PM   #34  

September Wellness Goals List:
goodnuff:Journal everything I consume for 30 days~Check in to this thread daily~Not eat after midnight, at all~Pack my own lunch and eat only what I pack 10 days this month~Lose 7.6 pounds, start weight 302.6
JackieHollow:Journal everything I eat, and blog everyday~Lose 12 lbs
~Eat something within 30 minutes of getitng up every morning~Begin and stick to an exercise regimine.
tw326at41:track everything eat~exercise at least 2 times a week~ will loose 10pounds. CW: 304. End of September goal: 294
redumbrella1:to keep track of everything I eat~to say one positive thing to myself everyday~lose 10 lbs by the end of September~drink at least 64 oz of water everyday
RisenDestiny: lose 10lbs (at least)~exercise 30 days~not eat cake for my bday on the 7th..haha!
NYAgirl:get under 360 lbs~work out atleast 3 days a week~also check in at least 3 days a week
Vortex_VVV:eat at least two servings of fruits/vegetables daily~get at least 8 hrs of sleep each night
Fungirl28:lose 10 lbs~stay on point with 1800 calories a day~write in my food journal after every meal~stay on track and workout 4 days a week
Old 09-12-2010, 02:38 PM   #35  

Welcome Fungirl28!
So far I am doing good on my goals. I need to pack my own lunch pretty much the rest of the month. I just portioned out my yogurt and cottage cheese so that will help. I'm a procrastinator when it comes to getting ready for work so having it pre-portioned will help.
I have journaled everything...lots of room for improvement.
Make it a great one,
M
Old 09-13-2010, 12:10 AM   #36  

I've been lurking about and reading everyone's posts here, it has helped keep me on track! Thank you!

My goal this month is to get at least 30min of good exercise at least every other day and write down alllllll my calories. I'm just starting out, so this will be a big change!
Old 09-13-2010, 01:39 AM   #37  

September Wellness Goals List:
goodnuff:Journal everything I consume for 30 days~Check in to this thread daily~Not eat after midnight, at all~Pack my own lunch and eat only what I pack 10 days this month~Lose 7.6 pounds, start weight 302.6
JackieHollow:Journal everything I eat, and blog everyday~Lose 12 lbs
~Eat something within 30 minutes of getitng up every morning~Begin and stick to an exercise regimine.
tw326at41:track everything eat~exercise at least 2 times a week~ will loose 10pounds. CW: 304. End of September goal: 294
redumbrella1:to keep track of everything I eat~to say one positive thing to myself everyday~lose 10 lbs by the end of September~drink at least 64 oz of water everyday
RisenDestiny: lose 10lbs (at least)~exercise 30 days~not eat cake for my bday on the 7th..haha!
NYAgirl:get under 360 lbs~work out atleast 3 days a week~also check in at least 3 days a week
Vortex_VVV:eat at least two servings of fruits/vegetables daily~get at least 8 hrs of sleep each night
Fungirl28:lose 10 lbs~stay on point with 1800 calories a day~write in my food journal after every meal~stay on track and workout 4 days a week
PDXgirl:get at least 30min of good exercise at least every other day~write down alllllll my calories.
Old 09-13-2010, 01:42 AM   #38  

Welcome PDXgirl! Glad you decided to stop "lurking" and join us.
All lurkers are welcome.
I brought my own lunch to work tonight and it was a good thing because by the time I got to take a break the cafeteria was closed.
It's the start of a new week, let's do great.
M
Old 09-13-2010, 11:04 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 326.2/316/160 Back 5-2013

Height: 5'7"

Here is to a new week!!!! Last week was not great and then I was all ready for my meeting yesterday and it was not open! They had a sign on the door but it hadn't registered that it was yesterday that they would be closed. Apparantly I wasn't alone because I saw about 6 others from my group show up for the meeting. They were closed for some regional meeting so now I have to find another meeting to go to sometime this week (and that is not easy with my work schedule). Oh well, gotta get off this pity pot and move forward.
Congrats to all you great "losers;" you are doing great!
Old 09-13-2010, 01:32 PM   #40  

I can't decide if I want to have a busy day or a lazy day. I'm supposed to go to Aquafit from 1-1:45, a work meeting from 3:15-5:30 and a going away party at 7pm. Or I could just sit here and read blogs all day and take my pup for a walk. I really don't like when my days off are completely spoken for.
Old 09-14-2010, 02:40 PM   #41  

I ended up doing it all plus going for a short walk.
Only had one alcoholic beverage but did order the deep fried basket of goodness. I tried sharing but ended up eating 3/4 of it myself + a grilled chicken sandwich.
I hope everyone is chugging along,
M
Old 09-14-2010, 03:36 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 395/303/264

Talking

Good morning ladies!

I was on point with my calories and my workouts last night Today is a little off due to some bad fish but I have also been blessed with some more motivation....a girls trip to Hawaii in April!!! I'm so excited and I want to be down a lot by then. I know I have my work cut out for me...but I'm willing to put in the work! I hope everyone has a good day
Old 09-15-2010, 02:55 PM   #43  

tw, are you off the pity pot and moving forward?
Hawaii is quite a motivator Fungirl. That is going to be my treat to me for the January after my 40th birthday, January 2013.
I went out for dinner last night and almost made good choices. I think one of my October goals is going to be limiting the number of times I go out to eat. Of course I don't want to wait another 2 weeks so I will limit it to 0-3 more times this month.
I woke up 2 hours later than normal and have to rush to get ready for work
(insert words of wisdom here),
M
Old 09-16-2010, 11:02 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 326.2/316/160 Back 5-2013

Height: 5'7"

Goodnuff: Yes, I am off my pity pot! Things are going well again. Making good choices this week, tracking what I am eating and have exercised Tuesday and Wednesday. YEAH! It feels good to be onthe right track again!
I know what you mean about eating out. I am eating out A LOT less than I used to but when I do go out with friends or extended family it is tough! I actually turned down an offer to eat out tonight because I really want to do good and I know that eating out good be detrimental to that at this point. I will continue to get stronger and I am doing that by making good choices for ME!
Old 09-16-2010, 12:14 PM   #45  

Ergh! My turn to be on the pity pot. I am up again this week. Maybe it has to do with eating out 5 times this week and only making a good choice once? I don't want to be pissed,but I am. Yet I know it should just be a learning experience. Let me just sit on my pity pot for a few more minutes and then I will reflect.
tw:I admire you. Keep on making good choices, you go girl!
Closed Thread