Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 12:32 PM   #61  

"nail it down" Annie? Bad pun LOL. Go girl!

Things will work out the way they are supposed to. I am also very affected by the weather when it comes to my moods.

Hope you get out and get stuff done that you want to get done. Don't over do it (yes, nagnagnag.. hehe.)

Hugs,
Ratkity
Old 05-21-2010, 04:46 PM   #62  
742,000 calories burned

S/C/G: 592/380/175

Height: 5'9"

I just got back from the store. I got to drive and walk around. It felt great, but I'm pretty tired now. I guess he was right, but just don't tell him I said that.
Old 05-21-2010, 04:59 PM   #63  
Dinkachu

S/C/G: 497/455/150

Height: 5'2 "

QUILTERS MEASURING TAPES are 120 inches long!

I hope you never need one, but I struggle to measure myself with regular measuring tapes. I found out a quilters long tape and it is 120 inches. So no adding or taping or trying to measure twice.

New item for my list of things to do when i lose weight:
Measure myself with a normal measuring tape!

Blessings, Lindy
Old 05-21-2010, 06:11 PM   #64  
Just keeping on truckin'

S/C/G: 265/240/114

Height: 5'2

I Got My Babies Baaaack!!!!
Old 05-21-2010, 06:35 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 510/see tracker/160

Height: 5' 9 1/2"

Good Afternoon all,

Rat: lol.

Catherine: Glad that you got to be out and about.

Lindy: What a great NSV to look forward to. I had to measure with a super long one from my Dr.'s office. It is only a temporary situation.

Pink:

I went for my walk around 9 a.m. and I was walking past a big ole Newfoundland and I was admiring him and not watching what I am doing. Well, I got some new shoes. They are the "shape ups" kind and I love them normally but... if you drag your feet or foot at all it trips you. I fell. I am okay and got up without any blood, Thank God cause I'd be still bleeding probably but, my hip that was already sore is what I fell on and ouchie. My left hand is alllllllll bruised up and hurting. It was right at the beginning of my walk. Not even 1/2 a mile yet but I did keep on truckin so that is good. I made my whole 3 miles which was my goal and then went to have lunch with Joel then did my errands including walking around Costco. Now, I am super sore on my hip and wondering if I should just sit still or something for a while.

My doggies were sure happy to see me when I got home oh and I am the same weight I was last Friday. Still holding the 6 pounds off that I lost last week so that is okay. Maybe I will lose some next week

Blessings all,
Annie
Old 05-22-2010, 09:02 AM   #66  

Morning all,

Kicked out of bed by a "Moose" puppy! lol. Every morning between 1 and 3 a.m. he wants to get on the bed with us and snuggle I lasted with him kicking me until around 5 a.m.

(GRIPE session) Our neighbors asked us if we would let their dog out of her crate a couple times a day and let her run in the back yard and feed her 2 times a day when they are gone this weekend. She is a huge, huge black lab less than a year old. I have been having a lot of chest pains so I told them I would need to ask Joel as he maybe the one doing it. He went over there and told them he couldn't do it because he has to work all day today and he doesn't want me doing it because I have not been feeling well. He gave them the name and phone number of the vet where we board our dogs when we can't find a sitter. Well.... they were to leave early Friday morning and at about 7 a.m. Friday morning I saw that their dog is outside. All day long I was watching her off and on. They stuck her food and water dish outside and she has an igloo doghouse and they left the porch light on for her. I am sooooooo sad by this it is making me sick literally! Poor baby. She barked most of the night. I think she is so scared. I wish I would have insisted on taking care of her. She is trying to dig a hole under the fence to get over here to be with Moose. There is a chainlink fence between our house and theirs. Joel won't let me go get her but he is pi$$ed at them for leaving their dog out too. He said when they get home he is going to tell them that is cruel and that she barked all weekend, not a lie. Plus, when they left it was supposed to be a more than 60% chance of thunder, hail and 30 degree weather! I sat by the fence yesterday and gave her a dog cookie and talked to her. Today Joel will be in the back yard most of the day getting our garden area ready so maybe she will feel like someone is near her. Please say a little prayer for her. It may seem silly to you but, she is so sad. Her name is Sadie and I hope her parents, dumb people, come home soon!

Well, thanks for letting me rant. Joel is sick of hearing it and he is so upset because it makes me cry. Not much makes me cry but doggies being lonely really does.

I hope you guys all have a wonderful blessed day!

Blessings,
Annie
Old 05-22-2010, 09:10 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 300+/275/150

Height: 5'8"

Annie dogs, kids, anytrhing/one who needs care & doesn't get it upsets me. I can't even watch tv where a kid or animal is hurt/abused even FICTION LOL!!!! Having a heart is something to be proud of, not ashamed! Personally I would feel like ringing the animal warden/police or whatever people make sure animals are cared for. xxxxxx
Gotta go we are having a bbq tomorrow & I need to get the paddling pool, blow up, water squirting Spiderman cleaned & checked for holes.
xxxxxxsharon
Old 05-22-2010, 10:30 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5

Annie that is really sad.... i can understand how you feel.... and its very sweet of you that you are trying your best for sadie to feel at ease.... how are you feeling now though? the fall seemed bad... hope you get well soon!!

sharon... Good luck for tomorrow!

pink... thats great!!!

i have my official weigh in tomorrow!!! fingers crossed!!!
happy weekend

Sameen
Old 05-22-2010, 12:29 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 330/274/200

Height: 5'8"

Ahhh I saw 298 on the scale this morning!!!
I don't trust it... I drank a TON lastnight, and it's probably dehydration.
But it was so inspiring and exciting, seeing that it was even POSSIBLE!
Old 05-22-2010, 12:32 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5

wowww!!!! congratulations neon!!!
Old 05-22-2010, 12:48 PM   #71  

Hi Everyone,

Sadie is gone. I don't know if someone came and got her or what? We shall see when they get home if they had worked out for someone to come and get her in the middle of the night. I hope she is okay.

I am okay. I am very sore on my left hip from falling and stuff. Enough to think about going to the Dr. for it. lol.

Congrats Neon!!!

Joel just got finished rototillering our garden area!!! I am so excited. Clouds are moving in so we are going to Home Depot to get a few tomato plants and those things that you put on them to keep them like a "hot house". I have Watermelon, Zucchini, lemon cucumber, yellow crookneck squash and cantaloupe seeds to plant. Oh, my dad gave me some green bean seeds too. Joel is dedicating a small area with some planter boxes to strawberries. I am so excited. I love to grow veggies etc. I may plant a couple of onions and Yukon Gold potatoes too if I can find them. Hopefully the rain won't come until we are finished.

blessings all,
Annie
Old 05-22-2010, 01:33 PM   #72  
742,000 calories burned

S/C/G: 592/380/175

Height: 5'9"

Getting ready to go garage-saleing. For someone who was convinced he would never need a car, he is sure enjoying driving around. At least I don't have to worry about him complaining about paying for gas since he's the one who wants to go joy riding.
Old 05-22-2010, 01:55 PM   #73  
Just keeping on truckin'

S/C/G: 265/240/114

Height: 5'2

Annie - Poor baby! It must hav been really hard to listen to her cry Who leaves a dog outside all weekend???

Catherine - Garage saling sounds fun! I was gong to go poke aorund the neighborhood today with the pups, but I am trying to steer clear of my apartment right now where the pups are (I came out for coffee half an hour ago). I'll explain below.

Sorry I haven't been around. I am literally constantly ill and exhausted. My doctor sent in blood tests to see if I am hypothyroid again/need my synthroid upped. Unfortunately, it looks a **** of a lot like chronic fatigue syndrome, which a lot of doctors don't even believe in. For once I would like to have something concrete that can be TREATED. That sounds horrible, and of course I don't wish I had some hrrible disease, but UGH. I was throwing up again this morning/nauseous. I managed to dig up some Gravol, which helped and I went back to sleep for awhile.

Still feeling really depressed, and no I didn't call the psychiatrist. I was neglected/abused for much of my childhood, and someone I love leaving me is a HUGE trigger. My minister is the person I am the closest to, and she makes me feel safe. So I don't really know how to cope. Just struggling really hard. The fact that I have OCD makes it really hard too, because I have a hard time getting my mind off a subject. I will literally obsess about something until I pass out from exhaustion/crying.

So, I went to pick up the doggies - $600 bill. Ouch. THEN I get home, and my roommate tells me she is moving out TODAY and not paying me the $$ she owes me and not taking her cat. Great, like I need to look after her cat??? Of course, I love animals so I WILL unless I find it another loving home, but seriously who the **** does that? To make things worse, she ran up my internet bill $600+ and I can't afford to pay it now, instead of paying me for it, she got new internet which I was using until I could pay it (it's not my bill, because I don't download. Like, EVER.) because she wouldn't. But now she is moving out, I don't have internet until I can pay the money I owe back. Great. The thing that irritates me is I have a $10 000 scholarship coming in in August, and I will have mre than enough money then. But the rest of the summer is going to be a struggle.

Oh well, at least I will have more room now. I want to make a playroom for the dogglets and maybe use it as an office too.
Old 05-22-2010, 07:24 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 351/286/140

Height: 5'6"

Howdy ladies...

Today is a warm one in AZ..so I have been inside all day. Got everything unpacked except 4 boxes of hubby stuff. That is his job lol.

I am going to the store later..going to try and get healthier foods. I have really seen how horrible I feel when I eat crap! I mean I feel bad when I dont eat crap but worse when I do.

Rat: I hope my lifestyle changes make the GERD go away if that is what I have. I keep thinking I have lost 65lbs..that should make it better..but I am still OBESE and I am sure it has been going on a while.

I have felt dizzy all day as well. I have no idea what that is from. Unless it is a sideeffect of GERD. I do take atenolol and that says may cause dizzyness. Who knows.

Annie: Those people outta be ashamed! Poor pouch!
Old 05-22-2010, 08:04 PM   #75  

Greetings my Peeps!

I've been moping around all day. The stupid scale is stuck and I let it get to me. I finally kicked mahself in da butt and got the lawns mowed and went to the grocery store and Petsmart to do errands.

Cyn, GERD doesn't cause dizziness. Dehydration does, blood pressure issues do, inner ear infections do as well as medication side effects. Glad you are gettnig boxes emptied! It was hot here today until the clouds came through and tstorms are now threatening.

Pink, glad the doggies are home and feeling better. You've gotten good responses at what to do to get yourself out of your depression and I know you deep down know what to do. I hope you take action soon because no one else is going to do it for you. That was my epiphany when I was in my deepest depression.

Hope you find some good deals garage-saling, Catherine! I also hope you don't get too fatigued going out.

Annie, I'm sorry the doggie was left outside for the night. Your garden sounds heavenly!!!! Take care of yourself (just doing the nagging reminder.. hehe).

Neon.. w0000000000000000h000000000000000! go girl!

Samie, fingers crossed for ya.

Sharon, is it really hot yet there in your neck of the woods? I have a small pool for the dogs, but the wild birds have more fun in it.

Lindy, I could've used that quilting tape at my highest. I just guessed too.

Hugs to all!
Ratkity
Closed Thread