Old 02-04-2010, 03:55 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 295/280/170

Height: 5'4"

Default Hi

Hey everyone...

I feel as if I'm barely holding on to the strings of my life. I hate the person I've become. I'm about to be 25, I'm 5'4" and I weigh 280 pounds (highest was around 300lbs). The weight has made me become an emotional wreck. I have an amazing boyfriend and he's put up so much drama from me over the past 6 years. I'm scared to death on a daily basis that he's going to find another girl who is prettier and thinner than me and just send me packing. I was crying about it on a daily basis and having full on panic attacks.

The last 6 months have been ****. I can't live like this anymore. I need to change my whole attitude and lifestyle. If I get healthier and work on my emotional side I think everything will fall into place for me. I don't have any close girlfriends so I don't really have anyone I can talk to. I'm hoping that maybe joining this forum will help me vent out some of my frustrations and help keep me motivated.
BouncyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 04:32 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 365/270.4/265

Height: 5 foot 2

Welcome home Bouncy,
This is the greatest place if you are looking for a change. The people are wonderful, they provide a constant source of encouragement and support.
This thread is full of amazing, beautiful individuals who continue to bring enrichment and energy to my life.
I'd like to invite you to join our excercise thread, it works if you work it. It provides you an opportunity for a goal and the fulfillment of knowing you are contributing to something greater than yourself. Feel free to jump right in.
You'll find a wide variety of ideals and plans, ask questions, you'll need to, that will help you find out what's best for you.
If you need anything, know you can reach out at any time.
I look forward to seeing you around the boards and getting to know you better.
sweetcakes736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 04:53 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 206/194/140

Height: 5'7

You've come to the right place!!! Everyone here is so wonderful. I've been coming here for a week and it's made a huge difference. Search around and ask for help. There are so many great ideas to choose from and we are all here for you.
Selca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 05:37 PM   #4  
I shall be released...

Height: 5'8"

I can really relate to your story! I am 26 now and have dealt with a lot of emotional and self esteem problems and I also don't have any close friends. At 24, I also had an amazing boyfriend I was terrified of losing because I wasn't good enough... But I loved him and I trusted him and he stuck by me through everything. We got married last year and now I wake up everyday next to my best friend and biggest supporter.

Weight loss is the hardest thing I've ever done and I've yet to really succeed. I do have a few simple peices of advice (pretty much things I wish I would have done differently, lol)
Don't let one bad day or even a bad week throw you off plan for good, tomorrow is always a new day. Don't give up just because the journey is too long - that time will pass no matter what, and if you don't improve, you'll come out on the other end as the exact same person. Lastly, keep posting here! When I do badly, I leave and that's a terrible mistake. 3FC is filled with smart and wonderful friends who are always there to keep you motivated. It's really priceless.

Best of luck hun, you really can do it!! And I hope things work out with that amazing boyfriend; they can be hard to find and you deserve someone who loves you for exactly who you are!

Last edited by JustSharing83; 02-04-2010 at 05:37 PM.
JustSharing83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:18 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/140

Height: 5 foot 3

Welcome bouncy! I am a recent return to the board and I can tell you the support on this board from the ladies and gent are wonderful and very welcoming. THey have been very helpful in passing on tips, strategys and words of encouragement and inspiration. Im glad I came back and you will love it here.
Cethlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:15 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 295/280/170

Height: 5'4"

Thanx so very much for the warm welcome
BouncyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote