Old 01-07-2010, 01:01 AM   #1  

Default Where do I start

I am a newbie again where do I start. I started excercising with the Wii fit and cutting calories.
corriner74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:26 AM   #2  
299lbs.wordpress.com

S/C/G: 299/285/145

Height: 5'9''

Hi!

I'm not quite 300 pounds, but I feel like 299 cuts it PRETTY close, so I'll give it a shot: you're doing well so far, by my standards!

It's all about diet and exercise. Find out a reasonable goal for you - if you feel like that motivates you, and perhaps even spoil yourself with something non-food related when you reach it. It can be done!

I've been thinking alot about how bad we treats are bodies, and I feel as though 2010 is the perfect year to fix it in! You are worth it, and your body is too. Start by making smaller changes in your diet, and read about different plans and find one you want to follow - even though it's "just" Calorie Counting, at least you've got a plan you're sticking with. That's good for being accountable.

Good luck on your journey! Remember: you can do this!
299lbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:36 AM   #3  

Hi 299 and Hi Corriner- Welcome to 3FC. You have both come to the right place to start your lifestyle change to a better healthier you. You can both do this. I'd like to invite you both to check out the POSITIVE UPLIFTING MOTIVATION thread here on 300+. We are a great group of friend's who check in daily or as aften as you need to chat about the positive things going on in our lifes. We love supporting and motivating each other. Good luck to you both and I look forward to getting to know you.

Later - Learn
learningtoliveagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:46 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

I think you start wherever you can. So, you've done it already!! Keep doing that, and then add in other things. I call it the "baby step" approach!! And KEEP coming back here, too! We can be a great support system!
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:10 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 413/413/250

Height: 5'11

I actually had to start by praying for god to give me strength to get this weight off and have started journaling what I eat and what calories are that really helps because you can at the end of the day look and see what you really didnt need.I right now am doing now more than 1800 cal aday.
nngraves777 is offline   Reply With Quote