Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2010, 09:51 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 351/286/140

Height: 5'6"

Kayley: HUGS and prayers going your way!!!

WELCOME to all the newbies!!

Today: I am going to work on the doll I am making for my niece. I am suppose to be babysitting her today but not sure when. My tummy is still acting weird ugh! We go see a lawyer next wednesday. My son's ex has not written him back but I know mail takes a bit.

Take care all!!
Old 01-09-2010, 09:56 AM   #62  

S/C/G: See Ticker

Height: 5'6

Kayley Thoughts and prayers are with your dad.

Well weigh in was today and I am please at the 10lb. loss. My 1st weigh in since being back on track so I know it was mostly water but I will take a great number like that when I can!
Old 01-09-2010, 09:59 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Kayley - hugs to you and your family. Like Debbie said - we're here for you - keep us posted as you can.
Old 01-09-2010, 11:18 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 510/see tracker/160

Height: 5' 9 1/2"

Good Morning all,

just a few quickies. Welcome to all the new people. So glad that you are here and looking forward to getting to know you better.

Kayely: Hugs to you sweet heart. I will be praying for your family.

Erink: Wowza! Congrats on that -10. Way to go.

I went to my Dr appointment only to be told it is a cardiac Dr. issue and possibly a panic disorder issue which my Dr thinks for a while I need to be on more "calm down immediately" meds. lol. I am going to the heart Dr. on Tuesday just to be sure it is not my heart and if it is my heart then is this what I can expect from now on.

I pretty much stayed low key yesterday and slept on and off. Tomorrow we get to go visit Moose (new puppy) and praying that we get to bring him home. He is eating and drinking on his own, not nursing anymore and he will be 7 weeks old 3 days after our visit on Sunday so, I am praying she lets us bring him home. I really think our family needs him right now more than any other time.

Hope you are all staying warm as I am trying to.

Blessings to you all,
Annie
Old 01-09-2010, 02:05 PM   #65  

S/C/G: .

Height: 5'4

Thanks for the welcome!

I am so excited to be eating healthy. It's actually been enjoyable to taste my food. Yesterday was a big step for me that I had the actual serving size of the frozen pizza. Never done that before and it was the best it has ever tasted.

I'll send positive thoughts your way, Kayley.

I look forward to getting to know you guys.
Old 01-09-2010, 03:35 PM   #66  

Welcome Playfully and Oneless and Erin - congratz on the steps you are taking!

Kayley, your family has been thru the ringer. Hugs to you and healing thoughts to Stepdad.

I am slowly moving along and posted my exercise to the ex thread. TOM has made me gain quite a bit this week. I'm hoping if I up my fluid intake it'll go away.

I got my hair cut today and love it. Had 4-5 inches cut off, so it's slightly below my shoulders. It feels really good.

I'm wearing my cpap mask now that my congestion and cold is mostly gone. I've slept about 11 hrs for 3 nights in a row. Today I'm feeling much more energy.

Annie, I'm hoping you get a straight answer from your docs.

Hugs to all,
Ratkity
Old 01-10-2010, 01:24 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 340/278/170

Height: 5'5"

kayley - *HUGS* Thinking of you...

A quick post today. I've been sleeping way to late, so come tomorrow I gotta start getting back up at a reasonable hour and getting to bed. I think making myself eat dinner at a reasonable hour makes me not "wake up" closer to bedtime, if that makes sense. Small changes.

Weight is down, back down to 265. I'm going to be figuring out my workout routine this week.

I hope everyone is hanging in there and doing well. *HUGS*
Old 01-10-2010, 01:47 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 351/ticker/175

Height: 5'9"

Mornin' girls!

Jacquie, that apple crumble does sound like its pretty tasty and with lots of possibilities. Yum! I'll have to try it. TOM is here for me too...ick!

Dessi, welcome and I hear ya about being way out in the sticks. There's no gyms that are very close to us either so I just started buying my own equipment. Little bit here and there. I have stretchy bands, DVDS, Wii, a treadmill and still dont use them. My hardest part of this new lifestyle is the exercise too. All I can reccommend is just get up and do it (I should listen to myself). Even if the hubby is there, get him involved. Just do 5 minutes of some kind of movement....build up a little more when you dont feel its hard anymore. Good luck to ya!

Welcome oneless and playfullme! Lots of support here.

Kayley, sending positive vibes and hoping he recovers. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Cyn, how's the doll coming along?

Erin, on the -10! What a great start.

Annie, well shoot, you need to settle down girl and take care of yourself. No pushing as it seems to have causes the attacks. Hope the visit with Moose went well and he's home with you now.

Ratkity, glad you're feeling so much better and get back to the ol cpap! And all that sleep must make you feel so refreshed. You must of needed it girl!

Made it thru the weekend without any candy, chips, or crud. That's a biggie for me. Jim and I would always think weekends were free for alls on eating after behaving all week. Got to make all these mind changes in order to be successful. Food has gone well, just have to work on portions still. They can get a bit too large at times...more mind changes. I lost 7 lbs so I'm pretty happy even though is more water weight than anything. But I'll take whatever I can lose.
Have a great day ladeis!
Old 01-10-2010, 02:29 PM   #69  

RatKitty - for the haircut! I need one bad. Glad you are feeling better with the cpap and actually getting sleep too. That's important.

Jacquie - I could have written your post about dinner time! I've been waking up at 9 or later everyday and everything's getting pushed back in the day. Dinner at 8 pm isn't good. I'm workin on it today. Dinner's gonna be done around 5 so it'll be on time today.

Debbie - I am doing the small mind changes idea as well. Portions has been a huge problem for me too. I am pretty much still eating (some of) the same foods just not nearly as much. Good job on making it through the weekend!! I did too and it feels good.

I ate pretty well yesterday and was actually a tiny bit under on calories on spark people but it was 10 pm so that would not have been the time to scarf down something substantial. I'm planning it out better today.

I just worked out on the Wii fit for 42 minutes. I couldn't use any of the balance board activities because apparently I weight more than the weight limit today and didn't yesterday. *rolls eyes* Oh well! I made it through and just improvised by doing 42 MINUTES on the running exercise. Even better, I unlocked free run so now I can just go straight to 20 or 30 minutes instead of 3 minute increments.

I live with my MIL and she made me really upset yesterday by saying that I can't go from eating what I was eating before to what I've been eating. How dare she say that I can't! I'm not doing it blindly, I've been researching how much food I need and what types of foods I need to eat and it just ****** (you probably know the word) me off to no end.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:08 AM   #70  

S/C/G: See Ticker

Height: 5'6

Just wanted to stop in and say good morning! I just got home from working a long 12 hours and I am in desperate need of sleep. Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Old 01-11-2010, 12:11 PM   #71  

Happy Monday!
Old 01-11-2010, 12:16 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 340/278/170

Height: 5'5"

Stop! Go to the new weekly thread #1245
Closed Thread