Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 09:06 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Hi all!!!

New Year's can be a great time to start new routines! If you're looking to start an exercise routine, I encourage you all the join us in the 300+ exercise thread! We are setting out to beat our exercise record from last year -- over 210,000 MINUTES of exercise (final count coming). That's daunting and we need to be on it from the beginning.

It's really easy! Just count the number of minutes you exercise and add it to the thread. Many of us set goals for the month, but that is not necessary.

So please, think about helping us while you help yourself establish new routines!
Old 01-02-2010, 09:45 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Anybody ever tried vitatops? I'm thinking of ordering some - looking for feedback.

Thanks,
Carol
Old 01-02-2010, 01:01 PM   #48  
Just keeping on truckin'

S/C/G: 265/240/114

Height: 5'2

Kayley: Why did you end up at the ER? What a crappy way to spend NYE!

Well, a new year and time to get serious. I think my weight has crept back up, but I'm afraid to weigh myself. I have made some (many) bad food choices over the past few weeks. Mainly comfort-eating because I felt sad and lonely.

I got stood up by my date for NYE. That made me feel like crap. Made me want to lose weight even more so that I can break hearts

This guy I was in love with keeps telling me about this girl he is chasing after who keeps turning him down. And he turned me down. It makes me angry because I treated him like a prince. And he is not the greatest looking guy in the world either. More motivation to lose weight so I can flaunt my hotness! Hahaha!

I am starting witha personal trainer in the new year. should be good!

I am going to try to get up the energy to go to church tomorrow morning. I need to stop spending all my time at home alone. And get my *** to class. haha.

Happy new year girls!
Old 01-03-2010, 12:10 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 412/TICKER/175

Height: 5'5

Hello ladies! My eating has been atrocious the last two days, and last night, I even drank. Ugh. I haven't weighed yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if I've gained like 10 lbs or something. I need to detox immediately, and get back on track! PRONTO!

Hello to Tracy!

Heather - Thank you as always for running the exercise thread. I just love it!

Carol - I'm of no use, as I've never heard of vitatops.

PinkFlamingo - Well, I thought I had a Urinary Tract Infection at the beginning of the week, and I was just in so much pain, my boyfriend finally said enough is enough, and too me to the ER. I did in fact have a UTI, and not something more serious, but they put me on antibiotics and a pain medication, so it'll go away (hopefully) quickly!

That's so harsh...you never even heard from the guy or anything? He doesn't deserve you. Seriously. And he'll be sorry.
Old 01-03-2010, 01:10 AM   #50  
742,000 calories burned

S/C/G: 592/380/175

I got in 1882 calories today. That's a good number for me and my size. I'm still feeling very supported, and in control for the moment. Next week will be the test since I am going back to school and all his board stuff starts up again after the holidays. I won't be home much. That may actually be good since I have to plan. Planning ahead is key to my diet. No surprises, and no last minute bad decisions made while tired or mad or bored.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:27 AM   #51  

S/C/G: 340/278/170

Hello ladies...

Well I'm attempting my modified juicing experience that has now grown more into just eating raw and having juice and smoothies lol. I think I can't handle just juice, but I am juicing tomorrow so I'm going to be adding that in for a meal replacement anyhow. Healthy, good for me, and I won't get saturated with icky green juice as quickly.

I'm experimenting with smoothies as well, had a few I don't like. I also get full rather easily, so I'm thinking making them in my personal blender is better than my new big one. I got two new blenders for the holidays, a big one that was $37.00 and it is AWESOME...as well as the Magic Bullet to replace my old one. It is nice too.

Last week my weight was nearing 280 pounds, which scared me a bit, today my weight is 269 and going down. So, obviously bloating and other things were up last week. The past two days I have eaten so cleanly and even now I'm going to prepare myself a morning salad, for a brunch type meal. I keep getting up too late. Tomorrow I shall get up early so I can get back into a working schedule.

I think I'm recovering...dealing with cravings, but that is okay. I'm a bit sneezy today...meh. *sneeze* lol... I hope everyone is doing well! Tomorrow or tonight I'm gonna go get some new weights. WOOO!

*HUGS*
Old 01-03-2010, 10:50 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 332/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning ladies...Well, I weighed myself back on the 30th of december and i was up to 287 but i weighed myself this morning and i have lost 3 lbs since then and im now 284 but my official weigh in is on tuesday and i will change my ticker to whatever my weight says that day casue every tuesday will be my official weigh-in day cause i got a new biggest loser calendar and it has a spot on tuesday for you to record your weight every week so that is what i am going to do and I cant wait for biggest loser to start tuesday! Im really looking forward to it! and I am going to try hard to keep myself from stepping on the scale everyday im gonna try to only step on it once a week so after tuesday i am really going to try hard to only step on it on tuesday not everyday like i was

Well, i just finished taking down the xmas tree--i took everything else down last saturday( the day after xmas) but my husband asked me to please leave the tree up until after new years so i did so now i am going to spend the afternoon putting my living room back together so i just wanted to say hi and i will talk to you ladies later

Heather

Last edited by hbieber2006; 01-03-2010 at 10:51 AM.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:26 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 351/286/140

Height: 5'6"

morning ladies...

Well this has been just an aweful weekend for me. My stomach is killing me. I have no idea what is going on. The only thing that has changed is I went off the prilosec (the perscription version of this) right before my dr visit. She said that if I didnt think I had GERD to not take it. I seriously didnt think I have it. BUT now I am rethinking. These are my symptoms: nausea..acid like stomach..waves..heat in that area,now it is even going to my back. My sister who has acid reflux said this is just what she had. I hate to think I will have to take meds for the rest of my life for it..but at the same time this is making me miserable. My dad told me he has Barrets Esaphagus (mispelled) Also that he has been on the purple pill for over ten years. GREAT! He says though the pill helps alot. Maybe I should ask my Dr about that. He said now he has to take a calcium supplement for taking those pills for so long. I have tried watching what I eat..but honestly it doesnt matter what I eat. OR even if I just have water.

Sorry this was not a good post. I was up all night last night in pain and I hate it!

I just keep thinking if I get this weight off it will stop. BUT my sister is a skinny minny and she still has it.
Old 01-03-2010, 02:27 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 351/ticker/175

Happy New Year Peepers!
Cyn, They just had something on tv not too long ago about the lady here in Washington doing those cards. That is such a great idea. Never really thought too much about that kind of stuff that the soldiers miss out on. I'm sure tey really appreciate it alot!

Carol, nope, never heard of the vitatops.

Today I tried out my Your Shape and barely got thru the assessment portion of it that only lasts maybe 3 and a half minutes. I cannot do jumping jacks at all with my fat flapping around and it hurt! Then there were squats and running and got thru those ok but was winded afterwards. I havent done any kind of exercise in so long, its going to take time to build up my stamina again.

Other than that, trying to start getting into my better eating habits again and drinking my water. My blood sugar was up to 210 fasting yesterday morning and that scared me so I need to focus on my health, and when I do that, the weight starts dropping. I have to play mind games with my brain to get it to lose weight.

Anyhow, heres to all of us looking for better health in 2010
Old 01-03-2010, 03:40 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 510/see tracker/160

Height: 5' 9 1/2"

Good Morning everyone and Happy 2010!

Angie: Sorry that your new job is so trying. Even sorrier about your Dad. Hugs sweetie and prayers.

Beth5: Welcome. Glad to have you here with us.

Pink: Wow Blonde! we NEED pics.

Sharon: I am trying to be a kinder and gentler and more loving Annie and more patient too. lol. Hugs to you and all you are going through right now.

Jacquie: Good luck with the juicing and congrats on the weight loss this year!

Heather: sorry that you are up. It will come of quickly. Great NSV about the pizza rolls.
\
Mama: Stay healthy and strong with that baby. Many blessings to you for her.

Ohio: Welcome aboard.

Cyn: sorry you are ill. I just got on a tummy med and it said do not stop taking all at once. Could that be the problem?

Debie54: Hi friend. Glad to see you back! Get ready girl. You can do it!

Julia: Hugs hon. I pray that you will have a Christ filled 2010!

Catherine: Glad that Himself is seeing how hard this party life is for a diet. Hugs.

Heather; thanks for all you do and for starting the new pic thread. You rock.

Rat: 2010 is gonna rock for you! Hugs sweetie.

Kayley: Feel better soon.

Tracy: Hugs

Carol: Hi hon. I haven't heard of it. Sorry. Hugs to you.

Well, I think I am generally caught up. We just got back from church and I ate some soup with protein powder in it. Joel put our daybed with a trundle on Craig's List last night and someone is coming over to look at it in a few minutes. We rarely use it. The lady that wants to buy it is wanting to pay 225 when we are asking 300 but she doesn't want the mattress so we said okay. We will try to sell the mattresses for $50 each and if they don't sell then we will give them away. Right now the money will come in handy so that is good. We are going to have our office where the day bed was set up with exercise equiptment now! Yippeeeeee.

Also have a garage frig for sale and a book case.

My parents are thinking they are going to get an offer on their house on Monday, tomorrow. That means if they take the offer they will be moving away from Idaho. First stop for them is Arizona. They are planning on renting for a while to see if they like it or not. I am praying that God will bless them with a sale so they will be happy even though my heart will be broken. Ugh, sometimes life is super hard for sure.

Blessings all and Happy New Year. Lets get healthy in 2010!
Old 01-03-2010, 06:30 PM   #56  
Just keeping on truckin'

I posted a pic of the blonde on the (old) photo thread! I didn't see the 2010 one!

I am being a miserable cow tonight.

I didn't even make it to church today.

Good luck everyone who is back to work/school tomorrow.

xoxo
Old 01-03-2010, 06:31 PM   #57  
Just keeping on truckin'

Annie - Arizona sounds like a great place to retire. My parents just bought a retirement home in Florida. It's bittersweet.
Old 01-03-2010, 07:53 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 332/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Debbie...I just got a wii for xmas and i am thinking about getting the your shape by jenny mccarthy for the wii you will have to let me know what you think of it when you get more into it ok? let me know.

Heather
Old 01-03-2010, 10:45 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkFlamingo View Post
I posted a pic of the blonde on the (old) photo thread! I didn't see the 2010 one!

I didn't create the 2010 thread until after you posted your pic. So you couldn't have seen the new one. Don't worry it's still there and still sticky!
Old 01-04-2010, 01:19 AM   #60  
742,000 calories burned

S/C/G: 592/380/175

Got everything organized for the week. I love starting the week with all clean underwear. I remember when I was too large to wear underwear, so I revele in it. I had 1460 calories today and a long walk at the mall so I need some more calories before bed, and to set myself up with a protein boost before getting up to go to the pool tomorrow, I had some peanuts. Not chocolate covered ones, dry roasted, no salt ones, and I didn't finish the whole sack. Quite strange. I'm still feeling in control, but I'm staying alert, because I know the monster is always lurking in the closet.
Closed Thread