Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2009, 02:45 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 351/ticker/175

Height: 5'9"

Hi my chickie friends,
Here I am again trying to commit to losing weight. I have all the tools, just need to put them to use. At least this time my hubby Jim has decided to try and lose too which makes it so much easier for me when we both try.

It's time to break out the DDR and start using my weights, treadmill and my newest toy...Your Shape.

Annie, sorry to hear someone "editing" your book for you. Just take it in stride. So you have snow? I want some!!

Cyn, Have fun in he snow. What is OWH?

hi OhioUChick, Mama, welcome! You'll find lots of support here.

Jacquie, I'm with you...I definitely need a food break. I wish it was like smoking. If you needed a smoke, you had to go out and buy them...food is always around...just not fair.

Sharon, hope your new year is better for you. You've been thru so much this last year. Hugs

Angie, good to see you again! I've been MIA for quite some time too. Maybe together we can lose this darn weight.

Ratkity, aw feeling sick huh? Well take it easy, stay warm and get inbetween those darn dogs. LOL

Well thats about it for me tonight. I gotta go take my shower and then watch a little tv.
Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe New Years!!!
Old 12-31-2009, 02:30 PM   #32  
Freedom in living

S/C/G: ?/ticker/180

Height: 5'2"

Hello My sweet ladies!

Things are almost back to normal around here. Hubby leaves to El Paso in the morning. Tree gets put away and kids go back to school on Monday. I am craving ROUTINE! Got lots of exercise and did not even indulge much over the holidays except the ocassional lick and bite. Which is great! Will get on the scale tomorrow. ITs been a few weeks. Not to bad as Flow came last week and I dont weigh in at all that week! lol

Hope you all had lovely holidays! Prayers for a prosperous & Happy New Year!
Old 12-31-2009, 09:19 PM   #33  
Just keeping on truckin'

S/C/G: 265/240/114

Height: 5'2

Hey all! I just broke up a dogfight and I got scratched, and my only pair of nylons now has a huge run up the front of the leg and I have to wear them anyway. *sigh*

Happy NY everyone!!!
Old 12-31-2009, 11:30 PM   #34  
I'm doing it for ME

S/C/G: 317/311/200

Height: 5'3

Happy New Year Everyone!! i am so excited about starting a fresh new year... this last one sucked big time, and it feels good to finally be excited about something again. 2010 is the year im going to lose a significant amount of weight, quit smoking, get my teeth fixed, and find Mr. Right lol.. these are NOT resolutions cause they never work.. these are FACTS!
Hope everyone has fun tonight, but stays safe
Old 01-01-2010, 12:40 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 332/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Happy New Year everyone..I'm hoping that 2010 is going to be a better year for me i hope to find a good job ( hopefully in the next 3 months) and keep going with my weight loss..and speaking of weight loss...

I have my FIRST NSV of 2010 already! My g/f just left to go home and there was pizza rolls left over and i was going to have some but then i thought to myself no i am not going to have any because its after midnight and today is the day that i get back to exercising and eating right so i gave them to my husband and put everything else away without eating anything and i cant wait to get up and exercise tomorrow and get back to eating right cause i went and bought a whole bunch of healthy food for me to eat this week and my husband will buy me more on monday when he gets paid and goes and does more shopping and this weekend we are going to put our new wok to use that we got for xmas we are going to have some ground turkey and mushrooms--yum!

Well, off to get ready for bed so i can get up early tomorrow to exercise cause we are going to my parents house to celebrate the new year with them after my husband gets off work since we didnt see them tonight

Happy New Year Everybody!
Heather

Last edited by hbieber2006; 01-01-2010 at 12:41 AM.
Old 01-01-2010, 01:41 AM   #36  
742,000 calories burned

S/C/G: 592/380/175

How many calories in champagne? O well, I suppose it's like buying a Jag, if you have to ask how much, you can't afford it.
Old 01-01-2010, 08:27 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Happy New Year peeps!
Old 01-01-2010, 09:49 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Happy new year everyone!!

Hey all -- I'm doing some "clean up" around here, and decided to start a new picture thread. I won't unstick the old one for a while, but please feel free to post in the new one!!
Old 01-01-2010, 09:50 AM   #39  

Happy New Year all!

I'm still recovering from my flu that stole Xmas, but am feeling much better.

I wanted to watch a movie last night, but got verrrrry sleepy and went to bed instead.. hehe. I'm still catching up on sleep.

2009 was a majorly rough year and I am looking forward to 2010!

Hugs to all,
Ratkity
Old 01-01-2010, 09:59 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 340/278/170

Height: 5'5"

Happy New Year...

Well I drank a little too much, but I had frozen margaritas and pomegranate martinis last night. Watched two movies, that were really good, and relaxed. Ate naughty foods and today I'm Day 1 on my modified juice feast, hopefully. I'm doing a smoothie/juice combo. We'll see how it works out.

This year I want to FOCUS on weight loss and health. I need to get my weight off. From June 2008-June 2009 I lost about 63/65 pounds. From June until now I've struggled with a 20 pound weight loss after regaining a bit, so going to focus on getting to 200 pounds.

*HUGS*
Old 01-01-2010, 12:08 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 332/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Happy New Year everyone...

Today i got up and did my circuit training workout for 1 hr and 15 mins and i feel great and i definately feel it in my arms and legs cause i used my new 8 lb weights and my new ankle weights and i feel really good and proud of myself today and i am back to eating healthy today--although later we are going to my moms to celebrate the new year and i know there is a good chance they are going to order pizza but i already know that i am going to allow myself 2 pieces and thats it so im on a great start to the new year.

My goal this year is to be 180 by the time new years eve rolls around next year and i know it is possible because that would be losing 2 lbs a week or 8 lbs a month so it is possible and the last time i weighed less than 200 lbs i was in high school!!! So almost 20 years ago!

Well, hope everyone is enjoying their new year
Heather
Old 01-01-2010, 12:48 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 351/286/140

Height: 5'6"

morning ladies...
happy 2010..boy that sounds really weird. Wonder if the peeps from the 1800's thought it was weird when then had to start saying 1900 something lol

Last night I babysat my sisters kiddos. They were going to stay the night but around 1 am my niece was having a fit. So my sister came and got the kids.

Me hubby and our youngest son took a road trip to a place called Crown King! OK that was one of the worse trips I have ever been on. I asked hubby before we left..i s it far..whats to do. He says its about and hour away..while this is true..the 26 mile DIRT BUMPY road you travel on to get way up the mountain takes over an hour to get up cause it is basically one car land ..OMG! I am not kidding I had him stop atleast 2 times cause I thought I was gonna vomit! We get to the top..there is a general store..a saloon..and a restaurant! It was 31 degrees!!! So then we travel a little further to a "good" spot to play in the snow..and get stuck in snow..so hubby has to back down this mountain BACKWARDS! I am literally freaking out!

Needless to say...when him and the kids go offroading I am going with plan A, and staying home lol PS I did get some reading done and good pics.

It is another year...and I am bound and determined to get my life in order. My weight..my career..my "to do list" that I have been putting off way to long.

Debbie: I almost forgot lol OWH is Operation Write Home. Basically we make cards all kinds..right now I am making Valentines day ones that have to be shipped out by next wednesday, and we send them to 3 ladies. The one I send them to is in Washington. They send then out to soldiers deployed. Those soldiers get to send mail home for free, and they use our cards to send home to their loved ones since they dont have access to buying cards there. We also send hero mail. My nephew will color pages and write simple letters to soldiers. I usually write general letters and I guess the chaplins or sgts give those letters to soldiers who dont get much mail from home. I believe these ladies started this about 3 years ago. I started a few months ago. I ADORE this site. The troops love getting the cards to send home.

Last edited by azcyn; 01-01-2010 at 12:52 PM.
Old 01-01-2010, 03:05 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 412/TICKER/175

Height: 5'5

Just hopping on here quickly to wish everyone a Happy New Year! I went to the ER last night, and that's how I rang in 2010, but I'm okay now, and going out tonight with friends for a late celebration.

I checked my weight today, and it shows me up 4 lbs or so. Depressing, but not surprising, considering I've had to chug so much Cranberry Juice, and not going to lie, I made some poor decisions the past two days. (Taco Bell & Chinese Food) But I refuse to give up; I've lost 50 lbs, and that's nothing to be sneezed at. Just have to move on, and hope for a better week next week. Tomorrow's my official weigh in, so we'll see.

Have a great day, ladies!!
Old 01-01-2010, 07:34 PM   #44  
No Fear

S/C/G: 294.6/294.6/280

Height: 5''3

Hi ,I hope everyone has a fabulous,healthy2010[ including me]!:I really plan on starting &sticking to a exercise routine.But,I am still just talking about it!Oh Well!The year is young!

Last edited by Tracy; 01-01-2010 at 07:37 PM.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:17 PM   #45  
742,000 calories burned

S/C/G: 592/380/175

Got back on horse today. The first day is easier than the second. I've had 1315 calories so far today. Had a long talk with my husband, again, about how hard all these parties are with my diet. I think he finally understands because he saw how good I was doing, and then what happened when I had to have all this food in the house. He got up before I did this morning, and completely cleaned up from the party, and put all the leftovers in a sack that went over to a woman at church who is raising a bunch of her grandkids. He said next year, we will take a trip at Christmas and not have a party. I like having the parties, but they are very hard on my diet. We are still going to have a Superbowl party with the food carefully chosen, and then that's the last one.
Closed Thread